.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to cook Midgardian food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

How to cook Midgardian food Empty
PostSubject: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 0:03

Clint entered what seemed to be like the kitchen. Good. He would finally be able to eat after his long walk. He was starving. On one side of the kitchen were cupboards and on the other the oven and fridge. He walked to the fridge hoping something good might be inside. Disappointment entered his face as he saw one shelf filled with prepared meals and the other one empty. Where was the real food? He turned around closing the door of the fridge. He looked in one of the cupboards and saw the shelf filled with cereals. At least they had Corn Flakes, his favorite. He looked around the kitchen wondering where he could find fruits. If he couldn't prepare something decent to his taste, a fruit would have to do. He then noticed a small woven basket on a table at the end of the kitchen. It was filled with apples. He grabbed one and sat on a counter taking his Swiss army knife out of his pocket. He started cutting a piece and slowly ate his apple. He would've preferred something else, but then "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" he thought. He hated doctors. The sterile white of infirmaries always made him sicker and if you were stuck there for the night, you had to deal with their awfully itchy and uncomfortable beds. He shuddered. Last time Clint went to the infirmary was when he had broken his leg during a practice for one of his acts. He had been stuck a whole week in the infirmary of the circus and three months in a plaster...the worst time of his life.

Clint tossed a piece of the apple into the air before catching it with his mouth. He always did that with his food. It was a bad habit of his, but he couldn't help it. It practiced a bit his aim even though he didn't really need any as he always hit his target, no matter how far it was. That made him think, he'd have to go check the shooting range soon with his bow. He had been itching to shoot arrows all day long, but he wanted to get familiar with the grounds first and meet his future classmates too.

Last edited by Clint Barton on Mon 1 Oct - 0:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 0:17

Thor was wandering in the dining area, looking for something to satisfy his hunger. He hadn't have time to eat before coming to the academy since he was really excited and had to make his bags. Which weren't something big. But oh well. He had gotten distracted by Sif, offering him to fight off one last time before he came to the Academy. Anyway, the important part in this is that the Asgardian was as hungry as a Bilgesnipe that hadn't eat for a few days.
The man entered what he guessed was the kitchen. There were unusual piece of.. electronic Midgardian technology? He didn't know. But he still guessed this was where earth's people made their food. How he noticed? Not the stoves (people from Asgard tend to cook their meat over real fires). It simply was because a man was sitting on the table/counter/Midgardian desk and was eating an apple.

"Why hello, Midgardian. May I get some information from you, clever friend?"
he kindly asked, getting closer to the man who had just thrown a piece of apple into his mouth. Oooh impressive~. He looked at the man, a bit of astonishment sparkling in his eyes. Himself had already tried to perform this trick once, but always failed at it.

The man continued to look around while he waited for an answer. This.. Earthly kitchen was big. and he was really hungry. Did he have to order his food from servants like he was used to in Asgard?
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 1:20

Clint saw from the corner of his eye someone walking towards him. It was a young blond man that looked about his age and that was...weirdly dressed. He was wearing an armor and a long red cape. Intriguing. Not even in the circus did you find this kind of costume. Clint raised an eyebrow as he listened the stranger talk to him. Midgardian? What in the world was that? He hoped it wasn't an insult. He already had an enemy and certainly didn't want a second one. But he thought better as the young man who had addressed him looked quite friendly with his big genuine smile and he had called him friend in the end. He didn't sense any bad intentions from him, only good ones. Clint was only being paranoid. He smiled back before replying.

"Sure, ask anything. I'll try to answer as best as I can. I mean I'm new here so...yeah..." He tossed another piece of apple into the air before catching it yet again. He really had to stop that...
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 1:41

Thor had seen the unsettled look on the other man's face when he had walked in. Again, it was indeed normal to have someone look at you weirdly when you came in a room dressed in a shiny armor, speaking the Asgardian way. Noticing the uncertain face of the latter's when he called him a "Midgardian", Thor chuckled. Of course he wouldn't know what Midgard was. Barely any human knew, which was kind of intriguing since it was their own realm.

"Pardon me, my friend. I do believe I have forgotten the casualties~!"
He finally replied, remembering what his first encouter with people from earth should be if he wished to make friends. How rude of him it was not to ask for-.... Oooooh another piece of apple!~ Yes! Ask for his name!

"I am called Thor. Son of Odin. And what could be your name~?"
He added, handing his hand to shake the latter's. Good thing Thor! He remembered how he must've make presentations~ Then, he could begin with his questions~ tsk tsk how could he had forgotten about that? Especially when the man he was adressing himself to was as kind as this man was to him!
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 2:08

Clint chuckled. What a comical character this Thor was. He flinched. Thor? Son of Odin? Weren't they supposed to be gods from some mythology or something? He was sure he remembered some legend Trickshot, his former mentor, used to tell him and his brother when they were still very young, mentioning a god named Thor battling a huge snake that had a name too long for him to remember. He continued to obserce the blond man. How could it be possible a god stood before him? He shrugged. Maybe he was thinking too much. He put his apple aside and shook Thor's hand.

"My name is Clint. Clint Barton," he smiled. "Nice to meet you Thor. I'm guessing you're new here too?"
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 2:19

Thor watched the man's confused face for a moment. So this was how he looked like when he was disturbed!
When the man finally shook his hand, the blond man's smile grew again. Clint. What a nice name. He had never heard of it before. Well.. Maybe it was caused by him living in another realm.. yeah. It probably was something like this..

"Well I am glad to meet you, Clint!"
He answered, happy to make a new friend already at this time of the day, shaking the man's hand with energy while trying to remember what he requested a moment ago that was why he was aloud to ask this man a question.
As he himself was asked something, he smiled broadly, laughing a bit before answering.

"Why yes! How are you aware of this, my friend?"
he laughed, now remembering his previous question for the man when he had entered this place.

"Would you be aware where in this Midgardian establishment I could find food?"
He finally asked, noticing he was still shaking the boy's hand and letting go. He had some difficulties dealing with details like remembering when to stop shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 2:49

Clint laughed in return. Damn this guy was funny. He really liked him.

"I'm guessing cause you keep asking questions, and it's perfectly normal."

He tried to pull his hand away from the shake, but Thor was still holding it firmly. He was strong. Finally, Thor seemed to notice he hadn't had let go of his hand yet and stopped. Clint chuckled before answering his second question.

"You would be able to find food in a kitchen, my friend. And luckily for you, that is exactly where we are right now." He pointed at the fridge behind them. "If you're hungry, you can eat one of those prepared meals in the fridge. Personally, I wouldn't touch them though. They're quite tasteless." And he was talking with experience. The number of frozen prepared meals he had to eat at the circus was ridiculous. He had never gotten used to it. Instead, when he had enough money in his pockets, he would go to the grocery store and buy fresh ingredients to prepare himself something more decent.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 3:42

Thor chuckled as the answer was given to him. Of couse if he wasn't a new student there, he would probably not be asking that many question. How silly of him that was~
Amused by the way the boy answered him in about the same words as he spoke, the blond teenager opened the door of said "fridge"

"That big metal quadrilateral?"
He asked while opening it to find a cold inside, filled with what looked like small meals already preapared. True, Midgardians ate less than they did in Asgard but... That was it? Where was the banquet of welcome? Didn't they have diverse kind of food on earth?

"Don't you Midgardians have... I don't know.. Hog? Or anything like this we could use as a dinner?"
He kindly asked, closing the door of the not so appealing meals in front of him. This place looked like they could be preparing something from themselves, but where did they hide the pigs..?
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 19:44

"That big metal quadrilateral?" Thor asked.

Clint nodded taking his apple back. He frowned at the word Thor had used to indicate the fridge. He didn't know what a fridge was? And he kept saying Midgardian. Suddenly the possibility of him being a god didn't seem so implausible. But still...reason didn't want to let go of Clint's thoughts. Thor then asked if they had a hog they could eat for dinner. The more the conversation progressed, the more it got weird. Clint jumped off the counter before taking another bite from his apple.

"Um...I didn't see any...hogs. But let's say I didn't search really well the cupboards. Let me check if I can find something to prepare."

He barely looked at the garbage can which was a couple of feet away from him before throwing his almost finished apple away. It unmistakably landed in it. He smiled and approached one of the cupboards he hadn't looked in yet. He found a few spices and olive oil in it. Well that was good...if you had something to spice it up. He then remembered he hadn't looked in the freezer yet hoping he wouldn't find a frozen piece of meat he wouldn't be able to use until it thawed. As he walked towards the freezer he gave a glance at Thor and decided he had nothing to lose to ask him if he really was a god.

"So...um...this may sound stupid but I couldn't help notice all the little details from your name to your clothes and to the way you speak but...are you...you know...a god from mythology or something?" he finally asked searching the freezer. He found a piece of chicken breast not frozen yet. Good he would be able to manage to cook something for his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 21:08

Thor chuckled as the other man started looking with him. Of course he knew you couldn't hide hogs in such a tight place as a cupboard.. But you never know when it comes to Midgard. He glanced at the latter throwing his apple in the garbage without the almost done fruit even touching the side of it. It had perfectly fell into the box. the blond man whistled as he was impressed by Clint's talent in aiming and lifted his head to look at said boy when he got asked a question. Heh. Not bad, he had recognized the fact that he was a God. He wasn't sure if American Midgardians would know such a thing, but looks like this one was well informed.

"Well yes I am~!"
he joyfully answered. He was glad the man had asked him about it. It is nice to know about other people from one time to another. And Thor really liked to tell things about himself as well.

"For I am Thor Odinson, from asgard! God of Thunder!"
he added, completing his answer. Of course, the way he talked, his epxression and probably his clothes weren't helping him into looking like a Midgardian. Which made him think about the way he was dressed. He only had brought these. Maybe he would have to go out and find a suit that would fit this planet. The blond boy glanced at the hawk. His clothes were nice~ Maybe he could ask him for help.

"May I ask you something, my dear friend?"
He asked, watching the man get the chicken out of the big metal thing he has been looking into. In fact, he had to ask him two things~ But he could probably ask them both at the same time~
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:15

Clint looked up from the package he was holding in his hands. Thor the God of Thunder. So he had actually been right. He laughed. What a crazy world he lived in. Not only did the academy take in teenagers possessing each a different power but it was taking in gods too. He was surrounded with extraordinary people. His new school would definitely be very interesting.

He threw the chicken on the counter behind him before searching a big drawer for a frying pan. He quickly found one and he put it on the stove which he opened. He moved back to the chicken ripping the package open with his Swiss army knife while listening to Thor's question.

"Sure, what's up?" he replied while pouring some olive oil in the pan and carefully laying the pieces of chicken in it. He loved to cook, it always took his mind away from his problems. And the best part was that in the end he got to eat!
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 5:16

Thor watched the boy laugh a bit when he heard his name. Had he already heard of him? Smiling proudly he stared at him looking for things in the kitchen and throwing a skinless volatile in his direction, right on the middle of the countertop in front of him, which was impressive. He then watched the classy boy look for more, finding a skillet and starting his work.

"Ohhhh May I help you!?" he asked, noticing they had to cook their food by themselves. Thor had always wanted to try and cook something in Asgard but father would tell him it was women's job to do so and he never got to try it.

When the hawk positively answered his question, the blond man smiled as he was glad he was autorised to ask his questions to the other boy.

"Well there are in fact two questions I wish to ask you~." He started, a big genuine smile on his face.

"First of all, I've talked about myself, but I still only know your name, Clint~ May I know what you're capable of~? Perhaps your obviously perfect aim is included~?" He firstly asked, really intrigued by what the boy was all about. His perfect shoot HAD to be one of his special things! Thor knew it!

"And erm... Secondly. May I ask you to come with me to one of those Midgardian... huh.. what do you call it again.. stores? and help me find a suiting outfit. Sadly, the only thing that I brought here as clothes are this armor I am at the moment.." He admitted, really hoping his new friend would help him get to dress like Midgardians.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 19:56

Clint smiled when Thor asked him if he could help. It wasn't every day you cooked with a god. "Sure. Here take my knife and you can cut an apple into pieces. We'll use it to give it a little sweet taste to the chicken." He handed the god his knife and returned his attention to the chicken that was slowly cooking on one side.

He listened to Thor's question and nodded when he said he had noticed his perfect aim. "You can say that's my skill yeah," he chuckled. "I can see practically everything. I guess I have good eyes. And with that asset I never miss my target. I mostly use a bow as a weapon, my favorite tool." He flipped the two pieces of chicken on the other side revealing their gold skin as they cooked. As he talked about his bow, he suddenly felt the urge to go shoot a few arrows. He hadn't had the chance to do so yet.

Clint couldn't hide his surprise when Thor asked him if he could help him go shop for new clothes. Clint Barton wasn't exactly a fashionista looking at his worn jeans and simple T-shirt. But then Thor didn't know anything about earth's fashion and he probably just wanted to fit in with the others instead of always wearing his armor. And Clint couldn't refuse helping out his new friend. He seemed so nice and kind of desperate to fit in.

"I'll help you out with your shopping, sure. We could go tomorrow if you want. Sooner the better I guess."
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 20:12

Thor was glad he could help his new friend with the cooking when he got handed the knife. The God took it and inspected it for a few seconds. He wasn't really used of small tools like this one but remembered how the boy had cut his apple and ate it earlier, guessing this was how he was supposed to cut one of the other fruits in the basket in front of him. As he started to cut the juicy apple, the blond man could already smell the chicken as it was flipped by his skilled new friend.

The blond God was listening to his partner telling him how he was skilled at shooting with his bow. Oooh~ So his main weapon was a bow~ How interesting~ Thor liked whenever he could learn something about his friends so when the time would come, he would be able to trust them if something went wrong. Not that there was ever something wrong when he fought, but you can never be too sure.

Thor watched Clint's suprised as he asked him some help in shopping. What was so surprising about his question? Did he say something wrong? Of course, the blond boy didn't know that jeans and t-shirts weren't the most fashionable thing on earth so he was confused at the face he got.
As the hawk accepted his demand, Thor's smile grew wider. He would have a nice day with his new friend to buy these Midgardian clothes. Oh. wait. They needed to pay on earth.. Right..? He couldn't exactly remember what, but he knew Midgardians exchanged something when getting things to eat or clothes. Maybe the weird pile of green papers the principal had gave him when he first arrived would be something to exchange for clothes.. They had numbers on it.. Maybe he had to give the number they asked for? Curious though.. Why would they like to have papers in exchange of something as more valuable as clothes..? Back in Asgard, you would get your meal in exchange of a sword you had made. Well.. Except for him. Since Odin was his father.

"Well then, we shall go "Shopping" tomorrow, my clever friend!" He finally said, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 6:06

Clint smiled back at Thor when this one agreed on his plan. This ought to be funny. A god and a circus boy going out to shop together. He laughed at the situation. He went to stand by Thor's side who was almost done cutting his apple and took a few pieces in his hands. He smirked at the god before throwing one by one the apples in the frying pan with the chicken, all of them landing where he wanted them to.

"My friends would call me the world's greatest marksman," he chuckled before moving back to the skillet and flip the chicken back.

A few minutes passed and the archer slipped the two pieces of chicken in the plate, careful not make a mess with the apple pieces. He took the plate and settled it in front of his friend. "Dinner is served. Hope you like it."

He noticed he had forgotten to give Thor some utensils. He turned around and started looking for some. While searching he asked: "So where exactly does a god like you come from? I think you mentioned...Asgard? That it?"
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 6:31

Thor smiled at his new friend's answer, still amazed by how the man could throw the apples in the skillet without having to look at it. His skills were simply flawless. Perfect throw, each time. He believe Clint when he said he was called the best marksman, interested by said boy's life and abilities. He had the opportunity to bond with his new friend and he really liked it.

When the boy came back with the two plates, Thor looked down. This was smaller than the meals he was used to, but the food smelled really good. Smiling, he gently took the plate and thanked the man for the meal. This looked delicious. Watching Clint wander around the kitchen and looking for something he wasn't aware of, he listened to the question he had been asked.

"Why yes, I come from the realm of Asgard, which is next to yours, earth being Midgard. These two realms are part of the nine worlds. Asgard being the homeland of Aesir, the warrior Gods, it is surrounded by a high wall of closely fitted stone blocks. We can travel from realm to realm by using the Bifrost and that explains why I am here at the moment. I believe some men worshipped us from Midgard. Norse men i think. We sometimes traveled there to get recieved like the Gods we are and that is why they are still believing in us in the present." the man simply and gladly answered to his friend. He was glad getting to let him understand where he was from and how he got there. Afterall, knowing your friends is important!
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 1:05

Clint found what he was looking for in one of the many drawers in the kitchen. He listened carefully to what his friend said. So Asgard was a realm like Midgard and many others. Well that was new knowledge to the archer. It was fascinating too, he thought. They could travel from realm to realm and that was how Norse mythology came to be on earth. He turned around heading back to where Thor was sitting. He was going to hand the utensils to him but saw that the god might not need them as he was eating with his hands. Half the chicken was gone and his fingers were all dirty. "Well at least he likes the food," Clint laughed. He sat next to Thor and started eating his own chicken slowly digesting the information he had just received.

"So there's more than one realm. That's cool," smiled the archer between two bites. "How can we travel to other realms from Earth? Well Midgard? You mentioned the Bifrost from Asgard. Do we have one here?" He had never been this curious about another's life. But then again, it was a god's life they were talking about.

((No Godmoding))
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 17:52

Thor watched the man come back and laugh a bit seeing the way he was eating his meal. What was wrong with this? Meat always was eaten like this in Asgard. The young God listened to what his friend asked him while he finished his plate. Midgardian food sure was really good!

Chuckling, the blond boy glanced at his friend after he was done and smiled before he answered to his question.

"Why I do not think so. I beliebe the Bifrost is the only way to travel from realms to realms. If we wish to return to Asgard from Midgard, then we ask Heimdall to open the Bifrost for us and get transported in until we have reached my realm." he happily answered, getting up to wash his hand in the sink of the kitchen he had spotted.

Then again, the blond God was actually asking himself if such representation of the Bifrost could be built in here. Was it possible to have two Bifrosts? Such big questions about his own objects. His friend was making him think alot.

"If you wish, I could show it to you one day. Bring you with me, show you the rainbow bridge, my friends, my family!" he added in a really happy tone. He wasn't sure if his father would allow him, but he was a grown up man and future king of Asgard, therefore he was aloud to do anything he wished!
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 21:45

Clint watched his friend get up to go wash his hands. He was already done with his plate and the archer had only eaten half of his chicken. He was really hungry. Clint heard Thor talk about Heimdall who was the one to bring the god back to his realm. How did he even contact him? And who was Heimdall? The archer only shrugged and took another bite of his food.

He couldn't hide the surprise in his expression as Thor told him he could show his home to him one day. He didn't expect the invitation so soon from his new friend since they had met only an hour ago. But he smiled nodding.

"That sounds awesome. Asgard seems like a nice place," he said finishing his chicken at the same time. He got up taking the plates in both hands and placed them in the sinks. He didn't feel like washing the dishes and hoped the personnel would take care of it...if they ever appeared. He had been surprised to not find anyone in the kitchen and not much food either and it made him wonder if it was hard to find good personnel for a super hero school. He turned his attention back to Thor.

"Well it's been nice to chat with you. I'll be going now. And see you tomorrow, I guess. I can meet you up at your dorm to show you the mall. Sounds good? And it'd be practical to know in which dorm you are too," added Clint.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 14:15

Thor listened to the boy's acceptance in visiting his home, Asgard, and smiled back at him, closing the water and drying his hands on his pants. He didn't know using towels could be more efficient and he didn't really care anyway. His pants were perfect for this.
His attention got back to Clint as he got up and joing him to the sink, disposing of the plates they had eaten in, but not washing them. Hm. Would there be someone to do it inside this establishment? Or did they have to clean it themselves just like they had to make their own meals? Hm.

The other boy talked and the young God glanced at him, his fix broken from the sink as he'd been pulled out of his thoughts by Clint's words. Tomorrow? Oooh why yes of course! They were going to the clothes stores so Thor could buy Midgardian suitable clothing! Remembering this new day with his friend, the blond man's smile grew once more as he heard the last part of his friend's sentence.

"Why of course you may join me before we leave!" he enthusiastically answered, trying to remember how his room was called again.

"And my bedroom... It is.. Well.. The red one..? I cannot quite recall how it is called but i share my room with the man of fire!" he added, trying to be as clear as possible. Would the boy get it? He didn't know, but he hoped the latter would.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 3:15

The red room. If Clint remembered, it was the Courageous dormitory. And he shared his room with the man of fire. The archer didn't know who it was yet, but he figured that if he saw someone on fire he would know it would be Thor's roommate. He didn't know which door exactly led to the red dorm, but a quick glance at the map of the school would reveal it. Clint had never had any problems with orientation.

He smiled at Thor, happy to be friend with such a nice and energetic person. It was different from all the depressed looking people of the circus and their bad temper. The clowns from the circus weren't exactly a good reflection of how the personnel really was. He was glad to be out of there.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then," he called out to the god as he made his way out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to cook Midgardian food   How to cook Midgardian food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to cook Midgardian food
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Academy :: Dining Area :: Kitchen-
Jump to: