.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rumor Box!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Principal Fury
Admin
Principal Fury

The Rumor Box! Empty
PostSubject: The Rumor Box!   The Rumor Box! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 1:48

Hello everyone! Maria Hill here!

As you might know, a high school is an ideal breeding ground for lovely rumours. Since we hope to create a future-hero school as close to a normal school as possible, rumours will be needed! As such, I have volunteered to Principal Fury to be in charge of contacting all of you with the wonderful rumours you have sent me!

For this reason, I would love if all of you sent me some scandalous information you have acquired, concerning either pranks, romance, friendships, or anything that comes to mind! These rumours do not need to have any basis in truth, after all, rumours are what bond people, making you confront eachother, and then making up, tightening the bonds of friendship and love (and maybe cultivating a healthy rivalery).
I will be posting here all the rumours you have sent me. So please, feed the rumour mill and it will reward you with untold entertainment~.

Maria Hill, signing out~
Back to top Go down
https://avengers-academy.forumotion.com

The Rumor Box!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Administration :: Secretariat-
Jump to: