.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Vs Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 3:09

With this first ending, it was now time for the younger Storm to get his beauty sleep! Witch was pretty crucial for him! To have a great and complete night: he must sleep at least 8 hours straight, have no sound in his room and be in total darkness! 3 simple rules, that couldn’t be disturbed or the next morning, would be the last day at anybody who comes near the Human Torch!

But sleeping in a new room with new roommates won’t be a problem! Right, because Johnny was very social! Having new friends was totally what he was waiting for here! Oh! And maybe there were going to be nice girls in his dorm too! That would be so great too! Who wouldn’t want nice super-sexy-hero girl in his room?! Johnny would never say no to that!

With his big suitcase, the blond opens the door of the courageous dorm. Red! Awesome! Feels just like home! That was so warm and welcoming! Anybody would feel right here. But the place looks weirdly… empty. Maybe his new roommates were not here. Or maybe they were playing hide and seek?!

“Johnny Storm is here girls~”

He drops his bag on the first bed he sees. They was stuff on the bed next to him. Well that was not that bad, I was sure not to be lonely at least!
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 5:39

Thor had just gone out of the common showers and had went back to his room, fixing his hair and watching himself in the bathroom's mirror as the blond boy had came in making alot of noise and talking loudly. Could it be one of his new roomates!? Oh the Asgardian couldn't wait to meet who would he share his room with! Would it be a female? a male? Small? Fat? Alian? Midgardian? Ooooh so many questions were running in his head at the moment.

Excited about meeting his next coloc, the god rushed back into the room, his wet hair floating in the wind his running was provocating. He came across a boy laying down on the bed next to his, blond hair, muscular, Hm. He looked really nice too.

"Why hello, fellow Midgardian!" The man shouted as he arrived next to his companion, still drenched from his previous shower, at least wearing his pants for the occasion because, yes, for the blond man, it was something to make new friends!

"For I am the mighty Thor, son of Odin!" he added, handing his hand out to shake the latter's hand. No need to tell you that said Thor was really glad to finally meet who would he sleep with from now on. He really wanted to make friends in this establishment and start off on good terms with the boys or girls who occupy the same room as him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 13:17

That was certainly not a girl, that’s for sure! That’s the first though Johnny had when he saw his new roommate. Well okay his hair was a bit girly: long blond and beautiful! But the rest was anything but girly! The guy was huge! Like a….mini-Hulk! Minus the green part, and the anger part too! Oh yeah his smile was as big as his muscles, and that was something if you ask Johnny.

The Human Torch was a bit startled first… Was he shouting at him?! Well that was weird… Oh! May be the guy was just like him and liked having the attention on him! That’s probably it! But what was weird was the thing the guy was actually saying. His speech was a little old fashion and he uses unknown words like midgardian! Not that Johnny would worry about that, Reed uses unknown words all the times, and there was nothing to worry about!

So Johnny got up from is bed, to take the offered hand. Oh men! This guy was so damn tall! Well, better make a friend here then an enemy! Not that he has any reason to make an enemy with his coloc! Anyway everybody like him! So why would it be different in this academy?!

“Nice to meet you Thor, I can call you just Thor, right? The name is Johnny Storm! The Human Torch! “

And to show off a bit, he got his hair on fire with a wink!
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 18:13

Thor had noticed the confusion in the blond boy's eyes as he had talked. Of course there was some when he spoke. Rare were the Midgardians that autimatically understood everything he said in the first time they met. So for precision, the God simply added "Midgardian means earth people." in his usual low voice. No need to shout at this, roomate was really close to him anyway since he had gotten up to shake his hand. He had a firm hamdshake. Thor liked this and was about to compliment it as the really clever Asgardian he was when the man spoke his name, setting his hair on fire as he did so. Woooh. Thor looked at the Human torch? [was it how he said he was called?]'s hair in fascination. Now this was something unusual. Most Midgardian he had met were completely normal humans. The blond man could say he would have some fun meeting everyone in this Academy.

"Woooah. Why this is fantastic!" He almost shouted as he was really curious about this power. Was he able to summon fire just as he did with lightning with Mjölnir? Why that would be curiously interesting to watch what was strongest between the two elements on the training field.

"Your power really is interesting, man of Fire!" he eagerly added. He wished he could show the boy his Thunder abilities as well but this couldn't be good for the building since they were stuck inside. Meh. He would have plenty of time to show his new teammate what he was capable of and seeing more of the latter's talent in fire control.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 20:29

So midgardian was for earth people, oh ok! ...Wait that means Thor was not an earth people?! He was an alien! Well that could explain the way he talks that for sure! And why he is so damn tall and muscular for an eighteen boy… but still… an alien?! Johnny was a bit surprise; the guy didn’t look a bit like an alien! He was not green, ugly and stupid like a Skrull! He really needed to ask him more question about where is he from!

The younger Storm was pretty proud, his little show was working! Thor really seemed to like his power! Not that the opposite would be possible! After all everybody think that the Human Torch is fantastic! But even if the boy LOVED to talk about him, he was more than curious about his new coloc!

“Man of Fire~?! I like that!” he said with a big grin on his face. “But hey, you must have some power too, right Big Guy?! Let me guess… mmmh super strength! Nah, that’s too obvious! Something else?”

Or maybe Thor was just like this rich kid he meet, no power, just good in one thing? Well he was an alien after all, so he can’t really be normal… but hey you never know until you ask so…

“Hey, are you an alien coming from space with an army to invade the earth?” he asked that with no accusation, just curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 1:27

Thor's amazement kept going until the boy stopped the fire in his hair, even after. This really was an interesting kind of power~ This was probably the one that was the most related to his. If you looked at the people the blond man had met, there was his brother, Loki, his new friend with a really good sight, Clint, and Tony.. Which.. erm. Was a genius? Did that count? Anyway. He hadn't met alot of Midgardians yet but this man of fire had a really fantastic power!

As said boy started talking, the blond God chuckled, not knowing what he could answer right away. Super strenght.. well. He was pretty strong. Afterall, he was a God.

"Well, my fellow Midgardian, For I am the God of Thunder so yes I am pretty strong!" he happily answered, his big smile never leaving his face.

"Therefore, my main powers are consisted in summoning lightnings!" he added, proud to be comparing his abilities with his new friend and burst out laughing as the boy standing in front of him asked him if he was an alian.

"Well.. You could say so. But I am from Asgard, which is in another realm!" he replied when he laughed a little less. Of course he wouldn't destroy the earth~ He liked Midgardians too much for this~
Back to top Go down
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 2:41

God of Thunder…Wow that was totally an awesome name! May be Johnny could renamed himself? Here comes the Fantastic Four! Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Thing and the God of Fire!!!! Mh not bad, be he still prefer Human Torch… that was more unique~

Strong and lighting! Not bad at all! That would totally be cool to have a friendly match against him! That was after all the fist element bender he was meeting! (Well if you don’t count Victor and his strange power of metal… )

“I would love to see you in action buddy, you and your electricity! We could totally battle a little the two of us one day! For fun I mean! ”

His smile was big! His new life in the academy was freaking fun! Got no boring class! Meet all the greatest super-hero of New-York! And his roommate was an alien who control thunder! Come on, how can you make this better?! …oh yeah… girls~

“Asgard? Mh that’s funny that sounds Norwegian or something like that! So you’re really from another world?! Totally wicked men! …But don’t attack the Earth! We have already too much aliens invasions to deal with!”

The younger Storm was not as curious in other universe as his friend Reed, but still now he was a little bit curious. Because, well he was going to share his room with someone from another place, he needed to know how it works there. So he could know how Thor was going to act here!
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 6:52

Thor listened to the boy and his proposition and smiled at him. A friendly match raelly could be interesting! Getting to know people in a good old fight! That was amusing! Awh, now he really wanted to show his Thunder abilities to his roomate..!

"Why of course we can have one friendly match!" the God happily answered, passing a hand to check the state of his hair. Hm. Still wet.

"And I would be really glad to show you my powers when we will get outside~!" he added, remembering the other part of the boy's sentence. He liked this man already. He was friendly, seemed like he had guts and looked fine~

Listening to the new thing he was told, Thor laughed again. Heh. Alian. He had never been called like this by any Midgardian, which was funny~ What did that word mean anyway~?

"Hehe. Well. There is a town called Asgard in Norway since they worship us since the begining of Midgard." He replied, his big genuine smile once more present.

"And do not worry. If I call anyone from my realm to travel to Earth, it will be to defend it. Midgardians are our allies!" Thor added, chuckling. Alian. Heh. Silly Midgardian~
Back to top Go down
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 3:45

That was going to be the match of the century! Johnny was really looking forward to it! That was not every day you could challenge powerful alien for fun!

"Ah! I knew I wasn't wrong with the Norway part!... Hey wait you said worship?! Like in worshipping?! So you’re like a real God?! Wow that’s totally awesome dude! You must be like a King at your place!”

So his roommate was a real god?! That was pretty nice! Well not that Johnny was really a religious guy to start with. But he couldn’t say, he wasn’t impressed by the tall Asgardian.

“You should really take me there someday with you! Like on a vacation trip or something!” He friendly smiled at him. Best vacation ever! May be he could present him sexy chicks-aliens! Oh yeah! That would be pretty cool! And in exchange the Human Torch would show him pretty human-girl! Good cohabitation, right?

This was going to be great to live here with him! He listens to the god; well the thunderer sure loves Earth! They were safe, that was a fact!

“So you went here alone? No family? No friend… not even a cute girl?” He asked with a smirk on his face, poking Thor’s rib with his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 17:25

Thor's smile grew even more in amusement. This boy seemed really interested in him and so did the Asgardian toward Johnny.

"Why of course I am! For I am the God of Thunder, future king of Asgard!" He proudly said, pumping up his chest a little bit. And this was true, he was going to be the king one day. If he had to compete with his brother to win the throne, he would sadly have to. Afterall, challenge was something part of the young man liked alot.

When the boy in front of him talked again, Thor chuckled. A vacation trip? Hm. why that could be nice. He had once told a Midgardian friend he would show them the rainbow bridge, but never had the occasion to since the bifrost was broken for a long long time. Father had to rebuild it almost entirely.

"Why of course I can~ I could present to you my friends, Lady Sif and the warrior three!" the blond man happily replied to the suggestion of the man. He would like to show his new friend where he lived and with who he did. In exchange, said boy could show him a bit about Midgard! Why this was perfect!

As the smaller man in front of him talked again, Thor's smile fell a bit.

"Why no I came here alone." was what he answered. Of course he had lied, but his brother didn't want him telling anyone about their family relationship and therefore he was force to lie to his new Midgardian friend standing there in front of him.

"And my friends stayed home. They weren't invoked in here." he added after thinking for a little bit, chuckling as the elbow in his ribs tickled him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunder Vs Fire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Vs Fire    Thunder Vs Fire  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Vs Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Courageous-
Jump to: