.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Empty
PostSubject: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 5:59

Thor hadn't got alot of sleep from the previous night. He had probably surrendered to the dream world for two hours at max and he wasn't so happy about it. He usually would sleep hours and hours back in Asgard, but with what had happened with his brother the previous night, he simply had gave in the sleeping and tried to think in any possible ways to go and get on his relative's good side once and for all. At 4 in the morning, he had concluded the best method he could use was to come and talk to Loki. Genius idea no~? Yeah it happened to the God sometimes, you know. Having good ideas~

So the blond man was wandering in the dormitory, searching for his brother's room. The latter hadn't told him about which section he would be sleeping in so he had to go see the sheets at the administration back in the Academy's block. When he had finally got his answer, he rushed back to where he had understood his brother would be.

It was about nine thirty in the morning when Thor knocked at the Ambitious students' room, hoping his brother or simply someone would be up and answer him. He really wanted to talk to his brother. And maybe meet some new students in the meanwhile. Or maybe both~ The joy of having more than one choice in life~
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 17:08

Loki did not feel like arguing with Thor so early in the morning. Bloody moron. Couldn’t he leave him alone and let him sleep? What time was it anyway? Loki did not dare to get up once he heard the first knocks at the door hoping his brother would give up. Unfortunately for Loki, this wasn’t in Thor’s habits to give up so easily, so the banging at the door just continued since nobody was answering the door.

Feeling like he had just been run over by a thousand horses, Loki hid his head under his pillow wishing his brother would finally disappear. He couldn’t care less if Thor had wakened up the two idiots; they had kept him awake for a while anyway when he had returned from his little chat with Reed. What a strange mortal he was…
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 17:23

Tony shifted in his bed annoyed. He moaned of annoyance. "What the fuck?!" He shouted, his voice tired and annoyed. He took his pillow and threw it at the door's direction, but he didn't throw far enough so it didn't hit the door. Anyways what would a pillow would have done? Tony grumbled and rolled his way off the bed. He stood up and walked lazily to the door. The knocking had to stop or his head would explode. He opened the door and was about to shout at whoever was standing there.

"What the hell is wrong with y-" he stopped in his sentence when he noticed the tall and muscular guy in front of him. Maybe it was better not to make ennemies with him. Well not for now.

"What do you want?" He tried to hide his annoyance and faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 18:29

Thor had been knocking for a minute or two now. Could they all still be sleeping? Well, the God didn't really know Midgardians' sleeping habit so he wasn't aware of when they would usually wake up so he had simply went at the time he thought would be normal, which was nine thirty. The blond man was finally about to retreat when he heard movements in the room accompanied by a lovely What the fuck. the Asgardian didn't really know what that meant, but he could tell this wasn't his brother's voice. a faint noise was heard near the door. Did the man fall before getting to the door? Awh no! This wouldn't be nice! He wouldn't meet Thor in good circumstances!
Oh. but movements were back, moving towards the door. The man had gotten up! As he heard the lazy footsteps getting closer, he put on his best smile to beam towards the man he would soon meet.

When the door opened, Thor was surprised at first to see that the man was so small and chuckled interiorly at the sour attitude he was given. His brother probably already liked him~ They were alike~ Well.. Not on the hight level but on the harsh side. The man stopped midsentence and smiled back at him, a surprised look on his face. Oooh~ Could it be that he wanted to be friends~?

"Why I am Thor, son of Odin and God of Thunder!" he happily said in almost a shout to the sleepy boy in front of him. He lifted his hand to shake the Midgardian's like he remembered of the casualties when it came to this planet.

"I wish to speak to my Br-... Loki." He added, correcting himself as he recalled his own brother didn't want him to tell anyone about their relation, which he also remembered had broken his heart during the night. But no! Silly! Now wasn't the time to be sad! There is a new friend in front of you! So he simply stared at him, hand waiting to be shaken and beaming his big genuine smile towards the man that had opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 18:46

Still hidden under his pillow, Loki sighed wondering why Tony had to go open the door. He spied the greetings from his bed and rolled his eyes at his brother’s behaviour. This conversation could have waited! Loki wasn’t even prepared to face him in this condition. He took his head in his hand brushing away some dark locks from his face and rubbed his eyes, since he had just woke up.

“Stark. Tell him I am still sleeping, or not there… or even dead. I do not care. Just make him go away…” whispered Loki hoping faintly that Stark would be the only one who could hear him.

Loki then stayed motionless in his bed ready to become invisible if he had to. Anything was better than to face Thor right now. With some luck, Stark might actually be able to make him leave, but that would only be postponing his problems. At this moment, the only thing Loki cared about was to sleep and avoid confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:35

"Thor.. Sonofgodofwhaaat?" thought Tony confused. He was too tired for that. Why should the new comer give himself such a long title. The blond man's overly happiness also annoyed the billionaire. He then noticed the other's hand lifted in front of him. Tony slowly brought his hand to shake the 'Son of Odin, God of Thunder's ' hand. When he heard that this guy in front of him wanted to talk to Loki, Tony quirked his eyebrows. "His b..? Did it sounded like br or b? Loki's boyfriend? I knew he wasn't straight!" He smiled proudly at himself after his thoughts. "Though.. he.." he thought while looking at Thor. "..Doesn't seem gay at all." He looked at Thor who was beaming an immensely big smile. "Well, the homosexual kind of gay."

He turned his head to look at Loki and was about to call him at the door, when the latter cut him straight, letting him know he wasn't in the mood to see the blond man that was standing at the door. "Relationship arugment?" he asked to himself, smirking. He turned his head back to look at Thor.

"He's still sleeping, or not there or even dead. He does not care. He just wants you to go away", he said smartly, repeating exactly what Loki told him to say. He wasn't stupid, just an ass.

"I'm Tony Stark, son of Howard Stark, head of Stark Industries, and a genius billionaire" he then said to introduce himself, using the way Thor had done it, to kind of tease him.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 0:00

When the other man took his own, Thor shook it enthousiastly, forgetting the strenght he was putting in the handshake once again. He really should try and get human nature for once and for all. after a couple of seconds, he let the hand go, waiting for the other man to go fetch his brother, whom seemed to be lost in his thoughts. When he finally turned around and looked like he was going to sak for Loki, Thor's smile intensified. He heard his brother's voice and even caught a glimpse of the latter while he muttered something to the man in front of him who hadn't presented himself already and chose to pretend he didn't~

When the smaller boy talked, Thor laughed of his low voice. Why this was impossible since Loki was there right in front of him, talking~ Well.. True.. He didn't really feel like talking to him.. But the God didn't feel like postponing the talk with his brother! He wasn't the kind of man to report what he could do at the moment and there he was, standing at the door of his relative's room.

"Ohh Brother~ I can see you from here~" He shouted to Loki from where he stood, looking him right into the eyes.

The blond man ignored the tease kind of answer he was given, smiling back at the man when his attention finally got back on him as he talked.

"Why hello, Tony Starkson!" He started, his big genuine smile still beamed towards the smaller man.
"For I am glad to meet you!" the blond man added, sadly not willing to leave the room before talking to his brother though.

"May I now speak to my .. i mean. Loki." He forgot once again. It really was hard nbot to call him brother. And hurtfull. Loki was way less nice to be said than Brother.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 0:30

Tony was a little bit disappointed. Thor didn't seem like the guy who got offended easily. Tony liked to tease sensitive people, like Loki for example. "Oh well, Thor doesn't seem too sharp either. That explains it a bit." He thought. He smiled a bit when Thor announced he could see his 'b...' from where he was standing. Loki must not have been a good hide and seek player when he was younger. Though, Tony didn't help either, leaving the door wide open, making it obvious his roommate was there.

"It's Stark. Not Starkson", he rectified. "And nice to meet you too, I guess", he smiled a bit. Thor's smile was contagious.

"And you can say Loki's your boyfriend, by the way. I won't judge. No need to be ashamed" he finished, letting the muscular man enter his room. Tony didn't feel like arguing with Thor about being aloud to enter the room. Anyways, he highly doubted he could win against the huge man if a physical fight would ever happen. Plus, Thor was a god, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:54

Thor stepped in, listening to what the man had to say in the meanwhile. Okai. stark. he got it. But what did he mean "I guess"..? Was he not happy of meeting the God? People usually would cherish and respect their Gods, why was this Midgardian the only one acting like this with him? He was lining himself in the "non favorite Midgardians" list Thor kept in his head.
His smile dropped a little, even though the smaller man smiled back at him. His small smile seemed sincere, but he could still go Loki's way and be a liar! Afterall, they had the same sour attitude. He could probably pull some stunts like his brother was capable of.

When Tony mentionned Loki being his boyfriend, Thor burst out laughing. How could his own brother be perceived as his lover~? Silly earthling~. Calming his laugh a bit to be able to speak, Thor had retrieved his big genuine smile when he answered the Genius Scientist.

"Heheh. Midgardians are funny when it comes to assumptions~" he said as an answer to the man, not knowing this could maybe be offensive to the "Genius" man.

"But I must deny what you've said. For Loki is not my lover, but my brother~" He unconsciously let out and his eyes shot a risky glance at his relative still laying on his bed. Would he be yelled at for telling his brother's roomates that he was related to him..?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 2:41

While Thor was having his laughing fit, Tony was looking at him weirdly. What did he do? What did he say? What happened?!

"Assumptions? Bad?" he started to ask confused, but got cut by Thor again. "Wait what? His brother?!" Tony looked at Thor and then at Loki. They had NO resemblance whatsoever. At all. They were the total opposite! Physically AND mentally! Blond versus black hair, muscular versus lanky, happy versus gloomy, etc. The only thing that they could have in common was the height. Thor still looked slightly taller than Loki, but they both remained extremely tall to Tony. They were gods after all! Though the fact that the billionaire was short to start off with, didn't help him that much.

"So brothers.. Are you sure? Cause you guys don't look alike at all. Was Loki adopted or something?" He said teasingly, ignoring the fact that he had just mentioned a 'taboo'.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 7:22

“ENOUGH, you both and let me sleep” yelled Loki mad at Tony for not helping him and infuriated that Thor revealed what he wanted to keep secret. “You were not supposed to talk about it, you fool! Now get out of my room for you are unwelcomed here!”

Loki only lifted his head up to glare at them. He still could not believe what he had just heard. Boyfriend? He just told him he did not want to see him or anything and now Tony was thinking he was in love with him?! Humans were strange… and masochist. Loki let out a dramatic sigh before getting up quickly with his fists clenched. Loki walked and stopped in front of Thor wanting to push him out of his bedroom.

“Don’t you have anything better to do, Thor? Go see someone else! I do no-“begun the small frost giant before being interrupted by Tony’s question about him being adopted. Then, all Hel broke loose. He diverted his attention from his brother to glare daggers at Tony.

“I will not dignify you with a response. We are not brothers. That’s all there is to know. Now if you are done, I will now go back to sleep and forget that I ever listened to your balderdash.”
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 7:34

Thor's smile fell as he heard his brother shout from his nest. That couldn't be good couldn't it..? Well.. At least he hadn't.. Oh. Nevermind. He actually had sighed dramatically. Loki was pissed now. The man wasn't intended to laugh anymore. He never liked whevener his brother was mad at him.
His relative stomping towards him, the blond man didn't know if he should try to resonate with the dark haired God or if he should listen to what he would have to say and [most] probably have to leave the place and come back later. Or never if he took Loki's words.

"Brother! I'm sorry! I simply.. Well.. The Stark man was thinking we could be lovers! It was my duty to advert we were not if he wished something going on between you both!" Thor whined, not really thinking about the reply he was giving as his relative got to him and started to talk as well, both stopping and staring at Tony as he asked the oh-so-forbidden question. Oh no... He did not ask this!? There they were again. Loki was starting to be more mad once more.. At the smaller man though.. Which, in fact, was funny since Loki was technically considered a bit small back in Asgard an-... Thor! Concentrate!

"Forgive me, but you shouldn't have asked him this.." he compatised to the other man. Now the latter probably was on his brother's blacklist if he wasn't already. Poor boy that had to share his room with someone that didn't like him. He hoped his roomates would be as clever as the friend he had made back in the kitchen the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 14:15

Tony was confused. "Oh shit.. Loki really is adopted.." He thought, mentally hitting himself. Tony was a douche, but he had somewhat limits. He looked at Loki unphased. He showed a poker face to Loki's shouting and anger, but deep inside he was actually shaken.

He turned to Thor who was apoligizing for his brother'a antics. He shrugged it off with his hand, in order to tell him not to worry, he had the situation. He walked to Loki and smiled.

"I didn't know. I won't mention again. Here, for my apologies, why don't you accept this earlier offer of mine about taking you out at a restaurant", he offered with his signature smile.

Last night, when he angered the god, he happened to see his true colour. Literally. He didn't feel like living this again. Especially not all drowsy and tired. Plus, Thor, his brother who seemed to appreciate him very much, was right there. Even though Loki seemed to despise the blond, he could easily bring him on his side. "Befriend Loki for now.." He reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 20:28

Loki looked at both Tony and Thor with suspicion. He did not know how to interpret Tony’s answers and questions. Sometimes, he wondered if his roommate was playing a game with their mind. Nevertheless, the other seemed wealthy enough so that mean he could ask for anything he wanted. Tony would look pretty cheap in front of Thor if he refused. Maybe that would even make Thor leave the room to know that Loki did not have to rely on him.

«Where are you offering to take me, Stark and why should I accept? » inquired Loki unconsciously walking toward the mortal and turning his back on Thor. If his brother felt ignored, he might be tempted to leave him alone. «I will not follow you to a simple food court. Oh, and I do not possess any Midgardian clothes. I will wear my armour. »

«Thor, you may leave, now. The only thing you have accomplished was to wake me up. I wish to go back to sleep. Good-bye. »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 23:01

Tony snorted. "A food court? I never bring my ladies to food courts", he said in a teasing manner. "I could easily bring you to Masa in New York City where the average check total is about $1,250, but they serve sushi and you must be very well dressed. I guess it's not suitable for you", he said before shrugging.

He then turned to Thor and smiled. "Wait no, don't make him leave", he said to Loki. "Maybe he would want to join us for dinner?"

Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 1:16

Thor was watching the two man talk in confusion. A mere moment ago, his brother was furious at Tony for taking a step in Loki's forbidden zone (His family relation) and same boy was now accepting to go out on a dinner with him? Maybe there really was something going on with the two of them.. And the God wasn't really liking this. He knew his brother could choose to do anything, but he wasn't liking the attitude of the other man towards him.

His relative asking him to leave, Thor was almost finally rezigned to back off and walk away. Loki really didn't seemed to wish to talk to him, which made the blond man a bit sad. Why was his brother always so harsh with him..? Not that he didn't know the main reason of it, but what had he done besides living? It wasn't Thor's fault if his brother was kept in his shadown by their father. He hadn't done anything wrong but loving his relative! He didn't deserve such treatments!

Tony talking once more got the blond God out of his thoughts at last. He was inviting him to dinner as well? It wasn't really how Thor was picturing a Midgardian "Rendez-vous" but... Ooooh maybe he wasn't taking his brother out in a romantic date, but simply to be kind? Well then, this made the man a little happier and answered before his brother could deny the invite the man was both giving them.

"Why of course i would be glad to join you two at dinner!" he happily answered. This man maybe wasn't mean spirited. He would have to get to know him to know if he should keep him in his non-favorite midgardian list or remove him from there.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 2:31

Tony’s decision was making Loki want to flip a chair or anything within his reach. It was impossible for the other not to notice how Loki felt toward Thor and yet, he still managed to invite him to the restaurant. The young god disapproved entirely of Tony’s proposition and he hadn’t said his last word. There was no way in the word he would be stuck with those two cusses.

“What if I did not want Thor to join? Have you ever thought about this? This invitation was supposed to be a relief, not a burden! Please tell me you were joking when you invited him!” pleaded Loki regardless of his brother’s presence two feet away from him.

Even madder, Loki turned around to face Thor his glare full or ire. “See what you have done? Now, I am wide awake, because you would not let me sleep!” shouted Loki before noticing the pain in his brother’s eyes. Yes, he had been harsh, but Thor was doing everything to get on his nerves. Loki diverted his gaze and asked a little calmer, making a sign to Tony asking him to step away from this private conversation.

“What did you have to say, Thor…?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 2:07

Tony smiled at Thor after his enthusiasm at his invite, but his smile soon disappeared when Loki made it clear it was a bad idea. He lifted his hands as if he was innocent. "Ok! Ok!" He then turned to the blond. "Sorry Thor, I guess it'll be for another time."

He then noticed the black haired god giving him a cue to leave them both alone. Tony shrugged, went to get his laptop in his bag, and went for the door.

"Alright, I'm going to leave you lovebirds together then", he said before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 17:15

Due to his brother reacting this strong, Thor's smile disappeared quickly, Why was he always like this with him? Did he deserve it? Afterall, the dark haired boy made it clear they weren't brothers. Like usual, but still. This was completely over him. The blond God didn't like this at all.

When Tony left the room, Thor turned to his brother, sighing. Maybe he shouldn't have came in here in the first place, leave his relative alone. Well.. If he was even able to call him a relative himself.

"Loki. About yesterday.." the young adult started, making sure not to call him brother like he always did.
"I am not aware of what I have done to make you this angry, but forgive me. It wasn't in my intentions to make you feel any bad." the blond man admited, glancing at his brother standing in front of him. Said boy really looked pissed and the way he had refused him to be invited mere seconds ago had given the cue to Thor. He wasn't even sure of what he had wanted to tell his relative at first when he came in, but he had excused himself, which was probably part of what he had wanted to say.

Not knowing anymore of what he came for, Thor turned around and slowly walked to the door, glancing at Loki before grabbing the handle.

"Well then, goodbye broth-.. Loki. I hope you have a nice stay here." he said, not even bothering to smile and left the room to go back to his own. His relative clearly didn't want him there. Therefore he had left.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 18:03

Loki did not know how to react during Thor’s speech other than stare at him and concentrate on staying mad at him. He could not forgive his brother so easily after all. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Thor decided to leave. Well that was unusual and this simple action made Loki panic like never before. He did not recall one single time where Thor had turn his back on him, giving up so easily. Loki must have crossed the line, a thing he had never believed to be possible.

Clenching his fists and biting his lower lip, Loki took a step forward in order to stop Thor, but once he opened his mouth to speak out loud, no sound came out. Thor’s words came out like daggers stabbing Loki’s heart repeatedly and tears were once again threatening to fall. Loki would not allow himself to look weak by showing his sentiments so he did the one thing he thought would spare him from these emotions. He let his anger come out and decided to make Thor suffer for how he was making him feel right now.

“Yes, leave, Thor, like the coward you are! I do not need you anyway! I wish I had never come to talk to you in the first place! You disgust me! Stay away from me or I’ll…I’ll…” started Loki before realizing that he was screaming vainly for Thor had already left him alone sobbing for the lose of his brother he had himself rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~   Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooooh Brother~ It is me at your window~... Well. Door!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Ambitious-
Jump to: