.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Asgard thinks about shopping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

What Asgard thinks about shopping Empty
PostSubject: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 1:48

Clint glanced at his watch. The needles were indicating 6:13. He and Thor had just arrived at the mall and the archer was relieved to see it almost empty. He didn't want to attract too much attention as he was accompanying his friend who still wore his armor, something not very common to people today. He walked further in front of his friend, leading the way and gestured around him.

"So this is it. The shopping mall, where...midgardians buy all their stuff," Clint said turning around to face the god. He tried to smile genuinely, but it wasn't an easy task even though it was quite funny to look at Thor's reaction. The archer was still infuriated at what had happened to his shoes and books. "A perfect pair of shoes ruined because of peanut butter, pathetic," he thought with a frown. But above all, he couldn't find his archery book for dummies, the only gift Barney had ever given him when he had first started the sport. The book was his second most precious belonging. He could buy new sneakers, but the book was irreplaceable. Even there, he was a little reluctant to buy another pair of shoes for he had saved up all his money to buy his school supplies. But then again he didn't have much of a choice as he looked down at his worn black Converses.

Clint turned his attention back to Thor this time trying to focus on helping his friend instead of being miserable. "So where do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 23:19

The ride from the restaurant to the shopping was only for a few minutes, but it seemed like forever to Loki. He could not stop gazing out the window to see the buildings and landscapes. He was just so impatient, wanting to cast some other spells to laugh at the Midgardians and play tricks on them. The god was absolutely relieved to finally have a «friend» who laughed with him, but mostly because they had left the restaurant.

When they arrived at the shopping mall, Loki winced when he saw all the people gathered in the building. They were walking everywhere, going in every ways like they were all lost or something. They resembled a flock of sheep. Loki glared at those who dare approach him and stick to Tony’s side as much as possible. He did not think he would survive alone, without Tony to guide him through those mad Midgardians.

“Why are there so many people in this place? Do they not have anything better to do like dying or enslaving each other? Those cursed Midgardians are everywhere! How come everyone is «shopping» at the same place? Are they really allowing the poor to come in the buildings frequented by the more wealthy Midgardians? This is insane...”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct - 4:35

Inside the mall, Tony couldn't stop himself from laughing at Loki's behaviour. So the god didn't like crowds, uh? 'Midgardian' crowds anyways. The genius was looking around, wondering where to bring the other.

As he stepped infront of the mall's information board, where all the stores were indicated, he smiled and rolled his eyes at Loki's sentences.

"I could have brought you to Beverly Hills, but it's a long ride and I didn't feel like taking my private jet. So we're here. Where everyone can shop. Even comoners. Yes, I know. What a shock", he finished sarcastically, still amused at how the Asgardian thought himself above his whole 'race'. "Though there's expensive stores here. Stores the 'poor' can't buy anything in", he said while scanning the information board.

Tony had never went to that mall. He wasn't even sure if there was an 'expensive' store. He spotted stores like Banana Republic and Lacoste, but those stores were completely affordable to Tony. They worth practically nothing even.

He turned to the taller man. "I hope you don't like crocrodiles, cause I can't imagine you with a Lacoste shirt at all", he laughed. "I have no idea where to take you first..." He then spotted something that made him smile. "Godiva! Want chocolate or gelato for dessert?!" he asked excitedly. Seriously, Tony only thought of eating.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct - 1:54

Thor had followed his new friend up to what he recalled Midgardians named the Mall after he had showed up to his room to take him there with him. When they arrived, almost no one was to be seen. The humans must have been doing something else. Something more important than shopping maybe. Who knew~?

The blond man glanced up to look at the size of this place filled with small stores. It was fantastic and huge. It looked like the palace he was living into back in Asgard. In size i mean. Because the looks of the place are completely different than this. There wouldn't be so many rooms with clothes in them and-.. Getting out of his thoughts, the young man noticed the look on Clint's face. Was there something wrong with him? He looked like something was bothering him..

Thor opened his mouth to comment on that sad look on his friend's face as the boy spoke. Where would he like to start? Hmm. Godd question, since he wasn't aware of how these kind of places worked. The only thing he knew was that he needed to exchange green pieces of papers the principal had given to him on his arrival to have Midgardian clothes and/or other supplies and stuff, which confused the blond man at first. Why did they trade pieces of paper..? Why not something useful such as a boar, which could be eater? Hm. Midgard was still weird to the God. He'd have to get used to it.

"Why, Since I am not aware of the surroundings, would you care to choose where we shall start, Clint~?" He kindly asked, smiling to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct - 21:55

"Of course!" Clint promptly replied to the god suddenly realizing what a stupid question he had asked his friend. It was certain that Thor didn't know where to go, he was still very new to their realm and didn't know how it fully worked yet. The archer looked around the mall and immediately spotted a decent clothes store. It would do. "Over there, we could start there." He pointed while leading the way.

As the pair walked a few heads turned towards them, eying them critically. The archer ignored them as best he could, having ignored far worse; Loki for example. He turned his attention to his friend.

"So what do you think of our world?" he asked with a smile. They entered the store at the same moment and he lead Thor to a rack of jeans. He thought it'd be good to get him a pair as it was the most common things people wore here.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct - 23:13

Loki raised an eyebrow at Tony’s offer. Midgardians were so weird. Why would the Midgardians still have to eat after a meal? Was it normal for everyone to crave food after leaving table? Loki stared at the other for a few seconds before answering without much care.

“I thought you wanted to try something called… a cheeseburder… or whatever you called it. I hope this idea is better than your last one.” complained Loki as they walked in the shopping center.

Loki had to bit his lip to prevent himself from insulting the commoners they were passing by. How dare they glare at him when they were useless peasant and he was a prince? Did they have a death wish or something? Rolling his eyes, Loki turned his head to look at the clothes instead of the bird brains who were looking at him with wide eyes filled with (what he hoped was) fear.

The shops full of Midgardians clothes seemed all boring and too crowded for Loki’s liking. That is until he spotted a familiar face in a small boutique. Loki was about to laugh out loud and offer Tony a little magic show where he would humiliate Clint when he took notice of the figure beside him.

“Damn!” muttered Loki before taking Tony’s hand and running for cover behind a phone booth. “What is HE doing here with HIM out of all the students in school!?!”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct - 23:29

Tony shrugged. "Gelato, then cheeseburger. I have place for both!" he exclaimed smiling. He then started walking in the direction where Godiva was written on the mall map he had just looked at. He rolled his eyes at Loki's comments and behaviour. The god never was happy.

He noticed the Asgardian seemed uncomfortable and annoyed around all of those 'peasants', as Loki would have put it. The billionaire dismissed it and kept walking assertively to the store.

Suddenly, in only a second, he heard Loki swear and taking his hand to drag him behind a phone booth he haven't even noticed before. All he could do during these few seconds was to look at their interlocked hands. He frowned and pulled the other's hand away. He hated being pushed and moved around.

"What the hell is your problem?!" he exclaimed very loudly. Then, while frowning he looked at the direction where the god was looking. He narrowed his eyes a bit. "Who are you talki-", he started asking confused until he finally noticed Clint and Loki's brother. He then looked at the Asgardian confused.

"What's wrong with those two? I know you despise your brother, but what about Clint? What did he ever do to you?" he said getting away from the telephone booth and making his way to the store.

"I'm going to be polite and say hi. Come."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 0:02

“If you take ONE more step toward them, I will rip your head off! I do not want them to see us and I will certainly not speak with them! This… peasant… tried to make a fool out of me. He tried vainly to outsmart me! There is only one reason he would hang out with my brother and that would be to annoy me.”

Loki stayed hidden while talking to Tony who seemed like he did not care to be exposed. This guy did not look like he understood the concept of subtlety. Irritated, Loki waved his hand trying to make Tony change his mind about going to meet them.

“Tony, come back here. I have a better idea! How about we spy on them? It would be way funnier than talk to them! Thor is boring anyway.” insisted Loki desperate to convince Tony without begging.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 4:05

Tony lifted one of his eye brows really high. What a dramaqueen.

"I really don't think Clint had that kind of intention in mind. I don't think he would lose his time thinking about something stupid like this and I especially don't think he thinks about you at all", he rambled of this really fast, but firmly, without even losing breath.

He then rolled his eyes at Loki's hand gestures and words to convince him to go hide back.

"Spy on them? I'm not a fucking stalker!" He exclaimed irritated. The billionaire hated paparazzi and stalkers, why would he want to be one?

"Don't you consider that as being creepy?" He asked while going back to the god. "What will it bring us anyways? It's going to be boring to spy on them.." He whined, but somehow got curious.

"Okai, what's the real plan?" Loki had to have a plan, or else what was the point on spying on them?
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 4:54

Thor chuckled lightly as his friend realized his mistake of asking him such a question. Of course he wasn't used to the Midgardian "stores" and the way it worked. Oooh Silly Clint.

"Hehe. Do not fear, friend! It is normal not to be aware of this kind of thing~" he laughed a bit while looking at his friend starting to wonder where they should first start with.

When the boy talked again and started walking to a store, the blond God smiled faintly and followed the boy to said store he was heading to, looking inside of the store. There was a lot of what looked like his pants but in a different kind of fabric? They were all blue, going from different taints and the texture was a bit weird at first but whatever, it seemed to be something alot of Midgardians wore so he quickly took a look at the pieces of clothing that attracted his attention the most, his light blue gaze locking itself on a light blue pair of pants.

Thor never noticed both his brother and the man of Iron. He was too busy looking at everything his friend was doing and listening to what he had to say. When he realized he had been asked a question, the blond man glanced Clint's way, smiling.

"Why I quite like it in here~ It is very... What do you mortals call it..? erm.. Cozy? " he answered, a bit of confusion at the end of his sentence as he tried to talk like earthlings would, but kind of failed as he was very much aware of the way they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 23:15

Clint chuckled at Thor's response. The god was obviously trying to adopt their terms and ways to talk as he may have realized that his Shakespearean way to talk was out of date. The archer shook his head up and down showing he understood what Thor was saying. At least he thought he did.

"Well I hope it'll continue to be that way for you," he simply replied while watching his friend look curiously at the clothes that were hanging on the wall.

Suddenly Clint felt too aware of being watched from a distance. It wasn't like the quick stares the other shoppers were giving him, it was a constant stare pounding on his back. He turned around and looked everywhere. Strange. He didn't see anyone looking back at him. There was only a phone booth at the other side of the corridor and people passing between it and the store he was in. Maybe it was just his imagination. Still he swore he felt being watched. He looked back at Thor who was still observing the clothes on the racks. He laughed.

"Anything that interests you? If so, take it and you can go try it in the changing cabins over there," he informed his friend. He approached the tall blond man so he could help him chose something...even if he had no clue what to pick. The archer observed the god and guilt suddenly came rushing through him. He felt bad to have fought with his brother only a few hours ago. He didn't know if Thor was mad at him or Loki after what had happened and he wanted to clear his conscience. He cleared his throat before saying:

"Um...listen, I'm really sorry about what happened in the showers with your brother...I kind of lost it and didn't bother to even think twice before fighting him. I hope you're not too mad?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 1:29

According to Loki, Tony’s answer was unexpected. He did look like he was the kind of guy who would enjoy Loki’s schemes and pranks. He had to somehow in order to tolerate Loki anyway. Still, he was staring at Loki like he expected more from him. Couldn’t he be more useful?

“Stark, if you are not enjoying yourself in my presence then I recommend you leave immediately. Otherwise, stay hidden for a second and listen to the brilliant plan I have~”

Actually, Loki did not have a plan. The moment he saw the two idiots in the store, he just knew he had to do something mischievous. What? He did not stop to think about it yet. With growing horror, Loki watched the peasant act friendly with his brother and that did not please him, at all. The god was convinced that the midgardian was trying to turn his own brother against him. That sneaky bastard.

Loki gathered his thoughts for a short moment, before laughing evilly. Loki took a look around and spotted a random guy walking towards the exit. Loki concentrated and before anyone in the mall could notice anything, he had changed appearance. He was now looking like the random stranger who had just left the building. Excellent.

“Shall we go greet them now, Stark? It would be way funnier if you had a different identity too. Would you like to try? It’s quite hilarious sometimes. You could even look like a woman… it would hardly change from your actual look~”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 2:40

Tony rolled his eyes and went back to hide with Loki behind the telephone booth. He found the situation ridiculous. He haven't played that kind of game since a very long time. In fact, when he did, it was one-sided with his father. He amused himself, pretending to be a spy, going in his father's lab. He always had a blast... until his father would finally notice him and scream at him for disturbing him with his work, when he had JUST noticed his son. It could sometimes take up for more than half an hour before he noticed Tony.

Now that he was remembering those events, Tony realized he had never really played like that with a friend. He never went to a daycare center, and rarely did other kids would come to play at his house. When it happened (probably only 3 or 4 times in all his youth), it was because the kids were the kids of his father's associates and they usually goody-two-shoes. Tony found them boring. Sure, when he started to attend elementary school, he started to have friends, many of them, but he never took anyone of them seriously. They were all snobs with each other, and extreme butt lickers with Tony. It was worst in high school.

So being there right now, hiding with Loki.. It was really ridiculous as now Tony was considered an adult (Young adult, but still an adult), but it suddenly made him smile softly. The god was somewhat the friend he didn't have in his early youth right now. They were basically 'playing' his favorite childhood game and the Asgardian was totally NOT a goody-two-shoes. Here you go. The 'friend' Tony didn't have when younger.

"I'm not enjoying myself in your presence by the way. That's not why I'm coming back. It's cause I'm curious about that plan", he said with a teasing smile, showing he was half-lying.

He then looked at Loki's thoughtful face, impatient. The Asgardian really didn't have anything in mind. He was about to facepalm, when he heard the god laughing evilly. Loki really had issues. He then stared at the other's concentration and suddenly jumped when he noticed Loki had changed appearance. His eyes opened up quickly.

"You can also do that?!" exclaimed in disbelief. "I mean I knew you could change yourself into a smurf but.." he trailed off, too amazed to speak.

At Loki's first sentences, Tony got excited, about to agree, but at the other's last sentence, his smile fell. "Oh fuck you! I do not look like a women! I'm more manly than you!" he exclaimed insulted. "But yeah, I want to try too. You're gonna give me my original form after right? Or else I bring you to court."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 23:25

“Stop that nonsense. You can’t bring me back home, for you do not have any way to get there. I bet you don’t even know what the Bifrost is.” Objected Loki not understanding why Stark would want to go to the court in Asgard. Loki never told anything about it in the first place. “And yes, if you stop whining childish, I’ll change you back to your usual pathetic-mortal-self! Now be quiet and let me concentrate or you’ll end up with a toddler’s body. Both of us would not want that, don’t you think?”

Loki ignored Tony while he was searching for the perfect victim. There were so many people in this mall that he had a hard time to concentrate on a mortal before they got out of sight. Finally, Loki spotted a woman around the same midgardian his newly body seemed to have. She had stopped walking to put on her vest.

Without hesitating, Loki turned toward Tony and whispered something while looking straight into his eyes. Once he was done, he looked back with satisfaction to see that the woman had left for another part of the shopping mall. Everything was going according to plan.

“Brilliant! I do hope you know how to walk like a proper lady.” inquired the god while looking at the high heel Tony now had to wear and the tight dress that revealed more about the lady’s anatomy than necessary. “Let’s go meet the two idiotic morons before they walk away from the shop.” declared Loki before heading straight to the shop not waiting for Tony.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 0:02

When Loki ordered him to stop his nonesense, that he couldn't bring him back home as he didn't know what a Bifrost was, Tony was too confused to say anything. He simply stared at the other dumbfounded.

He would have questionned Loki if the other wouldn't have continue his speech. Tony decided to let it go, not really caring anymore as he was already rejecting the idea of becoming a toddler. Toddlers were gross. They sneezed, they cried, they always had saliva leaking from their mouth... Overall, Tony was not fond of small children.

As the god was looking around searching for the good person to change Tony into, the genius was getting impatient. He finally noticed that Loki had seemed to have finally found the person, but the billionaire couldn't quite figure out who it was. Maybe that very tall blonde man over there? Near that short woman in high heels wearing a very thight and short dress that was putting her veat on. He smiled at the idea of being taller than most of the people he knew, including Loki.

The Asgardian finally turned to him and started to whisper something that might have been a spell. When he had finished, the spell seemed to have gone according to plan as Loki seemed excited about it. Tony started to get excited too, only until he finally realized what the god had said about 'walking like a proper lady'. The genius looked at the other confused and then down at himself. First thing he could see was boobs, then what seemed to be hair falling down each side of his shoulders and finally, fucking high heels.

Tony looked up, only to notice the god was already heading towards the shop. "You son of a-",he started to exclaim, but stopped when he noticed his voice was now projected as being very high pitched and feminine. He frowned, crossed his arms and started following Loki. He kept stumbling, trying to walk in the high heels that caused him pain already, never ceasing to glare intently at the other. This better be funny enough for Tony's liking.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 2:05

The Asgardian was having a nice moment with his new friend in the mall, looking for something that would suit him well. He was now hesitating between a pair of light blue jeans and a darker gray one, putting all of his concentration into finding out what interested him the most to wear. Because, yes, Thor could be interested in clothe wearing. It was an art. really. Well.. In his mind.

When Clint got closer to him, the young God stopped staring at the pieces of fabric for a moment, glancing at the boy that just talked to him. So he was aloud in taking more of one? And trying them on in a little cabinet? Hm. He thought he'd have to change in the middle of the store. Luckily, his Midgardian friend had told him what to do before he actually tried on something and stripped right there~ Oh how silly he was~

"So, if i understand well, I am aloud in trying more than one~?" he kindly asked, a sweet smile on his face as he watched the somewhat confused face of his friend in front of him.

"Is everything allright, eye of hawk?" he asked, unsure about how he should feel about the weird feeling his friend's face was having. Should he tell Clint his face looked weird? Oh and he had heard somewhere in the school that the boy was nicknamed "Hawkeye" and therefore reproduced this name... only.. With more Asgard into it.

When the other man talked again, Thor's smile fell a little. His joy wasn't affected, but he had told himself he wouldn't step into this fight between his own brother and his new friend and he was now stuck into talking about it. Yes, Thor knew how to talk seriously. Sometimes.

"Well, you see my friend, Loki is... Well. My adopted brother. Things have been quite difficult recently and he therefore asked me not to step into his life as his "brother" anymore. I am trying the best I can to fufill this wish of his and trying to gain back the connexion we once had. This... Querel you both had in the showers yesterday was cause by the two of you. Who am I to take a position into this?" the blond man admitted before smiling once again. His moral was rarely affected by something and he wasn't really the kind to talk about his brother's "case" but he felt he could trust Clint and he couldn't be mad at him for fighting equally with his own brother. Afterall, a little fight [friendly or not] was always good for the shape wasn't it~?
Caught in his discussion with his friend and the fact that his back was facing the door, Thor never saw his transformed brother nor did he notice this female Tony approaching the store. He didn't hear the high voice either or the weird sound of heels not walking correctly. Afterall, it was Thor~
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 4:04

Clint was somehow not surprised at the new piece of information Thor had just given him on his brother, Loki. So the latter was adopted. His dark hair and lanky form hadn't helped him to resemble much Thor who was the complete opposite with his blond hair and muscular form. Those details had bothered the archer and now he finally knew the truth.

He continued to listen to the god. When he learned that his friend was having problems with his brother and still fought hard to maintain a certain connexion between them while trying to respect Loki's wishes, he couldn't help but admire the goodness Thor possessed in his heart...and feel a little jealous at the same time. Clint's own bother would have never done such a thing. Loki was lucky to have a sibling that cared for him, and yet, he was pushing him away. He shook his head in frustration. How could one deny the love of his family? Even if adopted. He could see how hurtful his actions were towards Thor as it was shown in the poor man's eyes. This only stacked new anger against the god of mischief.

Clint nodded in comprehension to Thor's last words as he informed him that what had happened in the showers was none of his business. Still the archer could see it nagged him. But he didn't question further as he saw how the turn of conversation had rendered him uneasy.

"Well I'm still sorry for what happened. I should've thought twice before acting," repeated Clint. "And I'm also sorry to hear that it's not going really well between you and your brother."

The archer glanced at his shoes hesitating on the next words he was about to say. He hated to talk about his brother, but if it could help his friend a little...he didn't see how it could hurt him to reveal a bit of his past. And he trusted the man too.

"I have a brother too you know. Only he left me behind and moved on with his life without caring much of what would happen to me," he slowly said before looking back at Thor. He smiled before saying: "I can assure you that you're a good brother. I can tell you're a caring person and Loki is just blind right now. I'm sure he'll see what he truly means to you one day."

At the same moment, Clint noticed strange movement behind Thor. He focused his attention there and saw a man casually walk into the store closely followed by a woman who was walking very bizarrely. It was almost as if she was walking on broken glass. The archer raised an eyebrow, but soon shrugged the odd couple away, looking back at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:29

Loki turned his head to look at Tony with his new body and didn’t stop himself from grinning from ear to ear while watching him stumble his way to the store. The scene was absolutely priceless and if it wasn’t from the fact that he was attracting attention of most of the shoppers around them, Loki would have continued to stare at him while laughing at the other misery.

“Come with me, darling~” exclaimed Loki while offering his arm for Tony to take, half-expecting him to reject his offer. He offered anyway wanting to stay as subtle as possible while being on a mission in which he had to stay low profile.

When Loki glanced back at the two idiots in the store, they were both staring at him. This fact made Loki give a start for a second not expecting them not to notice Tony and himself, but at least be a little more discreet when watching them. Frowning, Loki had to remind himself that they could not indentify him if Tony did not give them away so there was no way they could discover who he really was.

“Stop staring at my girl, you jerk” spat Loki trying to make them uncomfortable so they would look away and stop paying attention to them. He was doing his best to adopt the local accent after listening to some inferior young peasant in the city. Loki waited for Thor and Clint to look away before approaching them pretending to be looking for clothes so he could hear what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 3:22

If Tony wouldn't have been so preoccupied with trying to walk in the horrible shoes he had in his feet, he would have punched Loki so bad. He was swearing under his breathe looking down at his feet, his hands on each side of his body, as if he was holding invisible ramps.

At Loki's comment, Tony looked up and glared. "Don't fucking call me 'darling', is that clear?", he tried to threatened, but with the feminine voice, even he couldn't take himself seriously. But then, Loki offered his arm for Tony to hold it. The billionaire glared and looked away. Well it was a better support than invisible ramps.. He decided to hold it, looking away. Being a woman was not fun at all. Tony was a man. Tony was the man.

They then finally entered the store. The god had to spat something to the two others, of course, that made Tony roll his eyes. "His girl. I'm nobody's girl." he thought annoyed.

The Asgardian had pulled off a pretty good accent though. The genius smiled at that. He then went along with Loki, looking throught the pairs of jeans.

"Oh my god honey, those jeans are totally gorgeous. They would fit your sexy thight ass so well!" He then exclaimed really loudly, in a tone that would have made him sound like the biggest faggot ever, if he would have still been man.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 4:19

As Thor talked about how was his relationship with his brother, he noticed the change of attitude in the young man's face, in his eyes as well. Was it making him feel uncomfortable? Or was it angry? Hm. Definately looked kind of pissed and it seemed like the more he talked about it, the more his friend was getting pissed. Was he angry at him? Or at Loki maybe?

"Oh forgive me Clint! I wasn't intended in abording an uneasy subject. You seem.. quite frustrated for some reason.. I didn't intend on getting you angry!"

the young god excused himself as he was half thinking he was guilty for making his Midgardian friend feel like this, but when the latter looked at him, telling him he was a good brother, the blond made shot a sweet smile at him. Was he being honest? Because the Asgardian really have intended about everything he could think about to get his brother to like him again, but always ended up failing.

"You.. you think so?"

He casually asked, still convinced he had to make a better job as being a brother since it didn't seem to work out very well with Loki. When the archer started talking again, Thor listened carefully. He somewhat ever felt closer to his new friend each time he'd hear about him. So he had a brother as well? And.. It was a pretty sad story. Poor Clint.. The God always had been treated the royal way and.. Even though his own brother didn't like him anymore, they had passed a big part of their lifes fighting together, playing together.

"Why this is.. This is quite unfortunate of you, eye of hawk." the young man sympathized before going on.
"But.. I do not quite understand how your own brother could abandon you. How dare he calls himself your brother?"

Thor wasn't really glad about the boy's story. It was sad to learn the bad things that happened to his friend. Only listening and not being able to do anything about it.
People came into the store with them, making the blond man turn his gaze on them, but not finding anyone he knew, turned back to his friend.

"Oh. And do not worry about me, my friend. For I did not say my last words with Loki and I shall win his love back. At any prize. I hope you are right though~"
He then happily said. It's like the young man's weird sad feelings were gone in a split of a second, coming back to his usually cheerful and fighter self.

"So, where did you say i could be trying these on again~?" he asked, pointing out the pair of jeans he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec - 23:19

Clint smiled and nodded in approval to Thor's question. He had never seen a brother so devoted to his sibling so of course he thought he was a good brother! He gave a big pat on the man's shoulder trying to encourage him. But his smile quickly disappeared when the god talked about Barney. The archer shook his head.

"Don't know either," he whispered. "But hey, it's past now. Better not dwell on it."

He frowned at himself. Yeah, Clint! Better not dwell on it, he thought angrily. Why couldn't he follow his own damn advice? He knew it would take a lot from him to finally be able to get over what had happened between him and his brother. He only hoped that that time would come soon. The archer focused back to the present. A new smile grew on his lips as he listened to Thor.

"That's the spirit, big guy! And you can try that out over there, at those cabins," he pointed out to his friend at the back of the store.

Clint's attention was suddenly drawn back to the weird couple. The girl had just spoken, and Clint tried to hide his smile and stifle a laugh. How embarrassed he would be if his girlfriend shouted that in the store for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Asgard thinks about shopping   What Asgard thinks about shopping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Asgard thinks about shopping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Town :: The Mall-
Jump to: