.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey! Wait a sec- Hey No this isn't fair I want to change my name! Please Sir!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunyParker

PunyParker

Hey! Wait a sec- Hey No this isn't fair I want to change my name! Please Sir!  Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Wait a sec- Hey No this isn't fair I want to change my name! Please Sir!    Hey! Wait a sec- Hey No this isn't fair I want to change my name! Please Sir!  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 4:32

Name: Why the emphasis on LAST name?..PARKER, is that okay? Peter.

Nicknames: The Human Spider sounds pretttttttty good to me.

Sex: I think I'm a boy, let me check!...Yup definitely a boy!

Sexual Orientation: Uh true love? No? Or maybe anything in a leather suit? GOTTA LOVE LEATHER SUITS.

Origins: Warm-Blooded fellow American from Forest hills. You know the land of obesity and hero obsession? Yup nothing better than true American Hot-dogs and a couple a folks in skin tight suits. Yup. That's a America. The more I talk the more I realize my country is desperate.

Abilities: My out-standing sense of humor and my rugged handsomeness. I mean you'd be a fool to say otherwise once you see me in the suit! So yeah anyways back on the what makes me awesome and you not. So I have a bunch of neat tricks right up my sleeve -literally-. Just being able to climb and crawl up walls, stick to any surfaces, having a sixth spider-sense that forewarns me of impeding danger, incredible flexibility and acrobatic feats. Also, shooting tension and weight-supporting webs that also stick to any surfaces, super equilibrium, I can achieve a state of equilibrium in almost any position possible and adjust my position on instinct. And of course the usual "super's": strength, agility, durability, reflexes, stamina, speed. The next one's are more of a bonus than anything else but here goes; regenerative healing factor, I'm no Jesus -I can't revive- and I'm not into the whole zombie mumbo-jumbo, let's just say it takes a lot less time for me to get over my boo-boo's. This last one is kind of neat I've got foreign chemical resistance -don't ask me how I found out- due to my accelerated metabolism I have a higher tolerance for drugs and diseases than normal humans. So yeah, you know normal typical teenage stuff.

Anterior life: The past is...something hard for me to accept because I...I let the people close to me die. I couldn't stop him, I couldn't save him. I know I'm at fault and I know the consequences of my action were horrid, I can't expect anyone to forgive me because I honestly can't forgive myself. I wasn't responsible and I let the power get to my head. But now I know that with great power comes great responsibility, I'm just sad it took a precious life for me to realize that.

Motivations: I want to save people and use this power responsibly. I want to avoid making the same mistakes. I want to use the "gift" or "curse" whatever you want to call it, bestowed on me to protect those I care the most about and those who need it. So really why I should be part of this initiative ISN'T because I will have any personal gain. On the contrary I'll probably get hurt a lot and loose but what matters is that I WILL get back up again. Time after time until my dying breathe I will protect what matters. What's so special about me or any other hero? That's simple. We'd sacrifice our lives for any trace of happiness it can redeem.
Back to top Go down

Hey! Wait a sec- Hey No this isn't fair I want to change my name! Please Sir!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Administration :: Secretariat :: Students inscription here!-
Jump to: