.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Begining!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 6:51

Thor stepped in the room that meant to be his during his stay in the Academy. He had arrived in the end of the day, after a long trip inside the Bifrost. Long trip. Okai. His ride didn't even take five minutes but it was a long way!
His only bagages being his armor, Mjölnir and a bunch of things to remind him home, (A.k.a: A Bilgesnipe antenna, An Asgardian hog's horn and other souvenirs from his Realm of Gods.) he didn't watched around him. This room. It was so... Red. So filled with Courage! He already liked his new chamber. There, in front of him, were beds. Bunker beds, which they did not have back in Asgard. Confused, the man took a step foward to identify this shape. Was this a prank? Who could've put all the beds in his room over each other?! At first he tried to separate them from each other in vain. They seemed glued to the other.
"What sorcery is this?" He whispered to himself, disturbed by the newfly found discovery. Oh well~ he fastly got bored of trying to understand what was this trick and walked away, in the window's direction. Oh God! They had a balcony! That meant he could go out at night to watch the stars like he used to do with the Midgardian friend he had made this one time he travelled to earth.
Taking a step outside, he sat on the chair placed outside and leaned back to watch said lights in the sky. They had those in asgard. But they were dissimilar and differently placed...
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 2:08

Not wanting to meet anyone on his way to Thor bedroom, Loki waited for the day to end and walked alongside the walls trying to be as discreet as possible. Being used to play pranks and sneak in anyone’s room, he arrived without problem to Thor’s room and entered not bothering to knock at the door not wanting Thor’s roommates to notice him if they had arrived.

After looking around him a few times, Loki dared to take a few steps in the room before stepping on what seemed like pendant, surely a gift from Sif. Kicking it aside, Loki walked around the room looking at the beds finding each of them empty. Before giving up his plan to find his brother since he couldn’t see him anywhere, Loki heard some noises at the far end of the room.

There he was, looking at the stars like he was thinking about home, like he was missing it. That surely couldn’t be the case, considering that Thor could feel at home anywhere he went and he could become friend with anyone, unlike Loki.

“Good evening brother… Are you already wishing to escape this Hel as much as I am wishing it?” asked Loki finally standing beside his brother on the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 21:05

Thor was wandering in his thoughts while looking at the stars. Of course he could make himself feel at home wherever he went but this time, this one only time, he felt a bit lonely. The man never left for a really long time and he wasn't even aware of how long this experience was going to be. He wondered if Father, Sif, his friends, the warriors three, or even Loki would miss him while he was gone in the Academy. Behind him, there was a noise. A faint one. One of the roomates maybe? Oh and he'd go and meet him later. The blond man felt at ease on his chair, looking at the stars. At the abnormally familiar voice though, the man jumped and turned around to notice his brother was standing beside him.

"Brother!"
He gasped, really glad his relative was present with him at the moment.

"What are you doing here brother~?"
He asked, surprised to notice Loki there. Maybe he had been called to be part of this adventure as well? Oh how exciting this would be!

"Are you my new roomate!?"
He asked again, demanding way too much questions to the other man standing beside him. Thor had this aptitude. Talking too much. It happened from one time to another. Or alot. Depending on his mood. No need to tell you how glad he was at the moment to talk this much.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 1:02

Loki offered a small smile that disappeared quickly once he was reminded of his situation. He couldn't help but be pleased to see someone glad to see him, even tough he had expected Thor to know about his arrival at the academy, assuming their father would have asked Thor to keep an eye on him. Loki raised an eyebrow when hearing his brother’s question, wondering if he should tell him the truth or to tell him fibs knowing he will trust him anyway.

“Well brother, I got kidnapped by Jotnars and they left me on Midgard since I was no use for them!” started Loki before sighing and flopped onto what he assumed was Thor’s bed. “I lied… I’m stuck with you in this Academy full of idiotic midgardians… Father did not leave me any choice but to follow you here. I know not who your roommates are, but mine is… despicable just like everything in this bloody school.”

Loki did not know why he had come to see Thor that evening. Maybe because Thor was the only one who looked at him like he actually enjoyed his presence or maybe because everyone else was too inferior to realise how clever and brilliant he was.

“Did you meet anyone yet? A troop of freaks and mindless beasts, if you ask me.”

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Mon 1 Oct - 4:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 1:31

Thor gasped at his brother's answer. The Jotnars?! How dared they defy the gods by kidnapping his own baby brother!? They would suffer a-... Huh? The dark haired boy talked again. He had lied..? That meant there were no Jotnars implied...? And they haven't kidnapped him..?
The blond man burst out laughing, clapping a hand in the younger man's back in the meanwhile, unaware of the strenght he had hit the Asgardian.

"Ohh brother~ How dare you lie to me like this~?"
He teased, laughing lightly, watching his relative climb into the bed he had claimed beside the big window. He could be able to see the stars from there.
Joining his brother on the end of the bed, he listened to what the latter had to say with spirit. He liked whatever moment he could spend with his brother. Even if it was a moment when the boy bitched about Sif or even now, about their new classmates. Thor just found his brother... Pleasant to be with~

"So father wanted you to tag along~?"
He said, eyes full of life, staring at his brother. He would keep an eye on him. He was sure his father had talked about it just before he left but he couldn't remember well..
At the question, the man was glad Loki got interested in something he had done, answering in all his mighty joy.

"Well I have met a clever Midgardian in the kitchen earlier when I was hungry~ For he was pretty kind to me~!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 4:51

At the mention of their father's decision, Loki's smile fell and he rolled his eyes with displeasure. Since Thor was sitting at the end of the bed, Loki spread out his legs to put his feet on Thor’s knees, getting comfortable, almost forgetting that anyone could walk in anytime. Not that their position was compromising, but Loki preferred the rest of the academy to ignore the fact that they were from the same family.

“I blame you for this. If you had stayed in Asgard, I would not have had to come here with those Midgardians you seem to love so much.”

Loki was listening uninterested at Thor's story about his meeting with another student. While Thor had his speech, Loki was simply starring at the ceiling, trying to find a plan to escape the institution without creating any fuss with his father.

“Thor… Would you like to go back home? To leave this school while we still can? You could ask Father… I’m sure he would not mind, if you were the one asking him…”
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 5:20

Thor noticed his brother's eyerolling, but decided to play his innocent card and ignore it, watching the boy making himself comfortable on his laps and listening to his relative's complain. Well that was more like it. He was used to his brother's whining, not the kind Loki asking him how was his day or who he met~ Not that he didn't like when Loki was being a bit familiar with him, but he always liked his good old brother. At the reproach against him coming to earth, he glanced at his relative, frowning a bit.

"Brother! Midgardians are our allies! I accepted this request because.. well.. Why did I accept to come here in the first place..?" the blond man asked himself, a bit confused for a change.

After his speach about his meeting with his new friend in the dining area, he looked at his brother who seemed a bit... Was it nostalgia that he could read on his face? Leave this place..?

"Loki.. Why would you want to leave this place? We just got here!" He chuckled lightly, not getting what his brother was saying.

"And I do think this will be a really rewarding experience. Not only for me but for the two of us! Imagine how father will be proud after we did all of this!" He added, eyes sparkly and a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 22:40

Loki waited a few moments, expecting his brother to tell him he was jesting and did not really meant his last sentence. He must have been kidding for thinking about such a possibility. This enraged Loki to no end when he just stood there like the oaf he was. Lifting one of his legs, Loki pushed Thor’s torso with his foot. Not feeling any better after this gratuitous and childish act, he got up and looked daggers at his brother.

“I do not think it is even possible to please him. Well, in my case. How can you not see that you are the only one who meets his expectations!?” fumed Loki as he walked away from Thor clearly enraged. He hated his brother for reminding him that they we’re not equals. Loki could not see anything beyond his jealousy.

Their father could have sent Loki to a school were he actually wanted to go, where he really had a chance to show how talented he was. But no. He just had to follow Thor’s path. Perhaps Odin couldn’t see that he was keeping one of his sons in the shadow of the other, maybe that’s what he wanted for Loki since the beginning. To be less Loki and more… Thor. To be something he never wanted to be. Consumed by his own rage, Loki momentarily forgot who was to blame and looked at Thor with disdain.

“I wonder how I expected you to understand. You never could. I do not wish to talk anymore.” explained Loki feigning boredom. “I will let you sleep now. Farewell.”

Loki walked to the door determined not to look back at his brother’s facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:54

At first, Thor was amused about the act of his brother when he lifted his foot and pushed him with it but when the boy had shot him a vicious glare, the blond man was confused again. What was he so mad about? He looked at his brother, whom was getting up, in confusion. He was about to ask him what could be wrong with him, why he was so mad, but the boy finally talked. He realy was mad against him.. In fact, Loki looked like he despised Thor for who he was, for the boy his father always wanted to have. He seemed hurt. Hurt by the way his father never acknowledged him, but by the fact it always was Thor, Thor, Thor.
The blond boy had already heard this speech. He already knew Loki held sort of a grudge against him because of everything that happened, but he couldn't help himself but to feel bad for his brother. He never had that feeling. The feeling of decieving his father all the time, the feeling of being all alone. He alwas shone to his paternal and had many friends. Of course he had already tried and brought Loki with him to make some, but the boy never got along with his friends. He never had the same ideas, ethics as Loki, which was kind of sad since the bo was always left to his own.

"Brother! Wait!" the man shouted, getting up as well, following his relative.
"How can you say such things, brother!? If you would simply talk to me I could comprehend the situation!" he added, hurt by what the boy had told him. He wasn't dumb! He could understand feelings! If only Loki could only shared things with him, he could have tried to make him feel better. A long time ago.. Not only now.

The man stopped right behind his relative, not willing to let him leave this way. He didn't want his brother to feel this way overnight. This wasn't a good way to go to sleep!
So the blond boy lifted his arms, wrapping them around the dark haired one and basically pulling him into an embrace. A thight one. Thor loved his brother more than anything. He always felt bad whenever the latter wasn't feeling all right and deep inside, he dearly hoped the hug would at least reassure his relative..

"Don't be so harsh on yourself, brother.. You know father loved you as well. And you can show him, once and for all, what you are capable of. May it be of my level or not." he said almost as a whisper, hugging the boy a bit tighter as he did. He wanted to make him feel better. Loki could have a new start, make some friends, learn from the experience. He only needed to put some effort into it.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 2:34

“I have nothing else to add… just leave me alone” whispered Loki trying to fight back the tears that threatened to fall either from anger or sadness. He did not feel like arguing with his brother. What good would that do anyway? He never seemed to get that, sometimes, things just could not change. He never was good enough for his Father, why should he even try anymore?

Loki was about to leave the room when a pair of arms caught him and pulled him back so he was trapped in a hug. He could only grit his teeth and stay unmoving concentrating on not letting his brother know he was on verge of tears. For a second, he let himself be hugged. He even enjoyed it more than he would ever admit. Yet again, his comfort did not last long as Thor started to talk again. As fast as the tears had come, they disappeared right away letting their place to Loki’s anger and jealousy.

Why did Thor have to ruin the moment by talking about their father? The moment he heard the word father, Loki stopped listening and felt the urge to withdraw into himself. He tensed and summoned his magic to get out of the bone crushing hug and disappeared from Thor’s arms. He materialized in front of him, a few meters away, and looked at him with a grave expression unwilling to let him see how broken he was.

“As far as I am concerned, we are not brothers. In fact, I ask you not to tell anyone about our tie. I do not want to be associated with you in any way. I do not ask you to understand, just do as I say. Farewell”
Loki vanished before Thor could even attempt to speak.
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 4:56

When Thor had first hugged the dark haired boy, he suspected him to yell at him, curse, run away and else. He certainly did not predict the boy would simply stand there and let the blond man hug him. For a first time, his relative was accepting his love. Thor was so happy. He felt like he had made a huge step towards getting back his brother to his sides. This had to be a dream, a parallel world, anything but the real Loki!

But as the blond boy started talking again, he felt his brother begin to move in his grasp. He looked like he had finally realized that he shouldn't let himself be huuged by Thor. Or was it something else the man couldn't really get...? A second passed and Loki was out of his grip. He had used magic again to get away. That darn brother~
But this wasn't the usual "Oh Thor Leave me alone!". This time, the god of Mischief actually looked bad. He really didn't seemed to feel good. The look on his face could tell he was hiding something with a stern look, but it was evident. He wasn't happy.

The words that followed pierce the thunderer right through his heart like broken shards. Loki didn't want anything to do with him..? He didn't even wanted to be referred as his own brother..? How could he be so mad he'd think about this. The boy usually ran off into his room, yelling insults but this time, he seemed like he meant it for real and this was... Well. a new feeling for the God of Thunder.
When the boy turned his back to him, the blond man reached a hand out and try to stop him. "No Don't leave brother!" He tried to shout, but the words died in his throat. The next second, the dark haired boy was gone, leaving a sad Thor, whom didn't know what to think of behind him.
Turning around, he lazily walked to his bed and layed on it, his blue gaze running in every corner of the room. He was unable to find sleep until four in the morning, when his head finally had given up and fallen asleep, the man still dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Begining!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining!    A New Begining!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Begining!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Courageous-
Jump to: