.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Empty
PostSubject: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 19:53

He stops walking while looking at the pamphlet with big eyes, still not believing what he just reads.
« There's a Shooting Range here? » He takes a pause, a big smile appearing on his face.
[Wait, we can read?!]
« This place is awesome! »
[I still not believing the fact that we can read]
« Awwh c'mon guys, shoot range are cool, I can totally play with my pew pew guns and do something else then watch the T.V »
[But we love watching T.V!] [We even really love to watch it while eating some Chinese food]
« Don't try to distract me, I'm totally going to try the place »
He walks outside and look around, still walking while looking at the new environment. It looks odd, but they've got a pool. Even if the pool was full of water instead of pancakes. [Pool full of pancakes was our best idea]
« Not the best, but it was an awesome idea »
He stops and look at the pool. [No, stop thinking right now! We are not going to cook an awful lot of pancakes to fill that pool.]
« Awwh, why not? » he said looking at the pool with shining eyes, already seeing it full of food.
[It's not original, we already did it!]
« Yeah.. » He looks around while thinking about plans to do with the pool because he obviously has to do something just for the thrill of doing it.
« Okay then, what about sharks? We can totally buy some sharks on the Internet doesn't it? »
[Hem.. yeah, you can still try]
But he couldn't look on the Internet, he hasn't had any computer on him or cellphone, he only got his guns at each side of his hips because he would never put his babies away.
[While being here, why not jump in it?]
« You want me to drown myself? »
[Yes] [No]
« That's not a clear answer guys. »
[Well, you know how to swim, you don't have to drown yourself.] Well, that was a fact, he looks at the water, approaching the pool by small steps.
[But in the other hand, you can try to kill yourself again, knowing it'll fail again.]
« Nah, I already know I'm going to survive, there's no challenge. And, what if someone walks and found me... » He stops himself and smile, he just got an idea.
[There you go, you finally get it]
He laughs and sit at the side of the pool, touching the water with the tips of his fingers covered with a glove.
« Do I have to get out of my suit? Because I forgot to put my underwear and I don't think anyone wants to see this », while pointing at all his body in general with his other hand.
[Forget your underwear? Are you saying that to not show the blue panties you're wearing?] [Just keep the suit, how about you just jump, then drown, then someone will see you and be scared for the rest of his life]
« Haha, yeah, those kids in here sure never saw a real dead body or if they already have their lives already suck »
[Or they're batman]
« Only Batman can be Batman. » he gets up and get his guns out then put them where they already was changing his mind. It was better to keep them in case someone wants to go away with those.
« So, ready for a little swim Ariel? »
[You did not just call us by a mermaids name.]
He laughs and take a beautiful jump into the water, he has to buy an inflatable little pool to put in his dormitory. [What for? You're swimming in a bigger pool right now] It was just for the fun of it, he was already imagining himself in the little pool, eating tacos and watching T.V, all of this in the same time! Awesome, doesn't it? He stops swimming when he touched the bottom of the pool and look at the sun reflecting on the water. The kids in this school are going to be sooo scared if they saw a dead body the first day, he was glad it was only the first because he was still having a LOT of other plans, this place was going to be a lot of fun.
[Hey, what if someone try to do a mouth-to-mouth thing to save you when they found your body?]
Damn, didn't think about that, well if the someone try to lift his mask he's going to be surprised and would not dare to do it, doesn't it? Oh, what if he shoots himself in bonus? [There's going to have blood in the water!] Yeah.. and then they're going to empty the pool so he could full it with pancakes! [Nah bad idea, just drown already] [And when you woke up you could totally be friend with the someone who will find you, it's not like you already have friends anyway.] Maaan, he was bored and the voices was just being mean to him, he was just drowning himself to see her of course. Drowning was an annoying death, why did he got that idea for the first place? [Because of us maybe?] Looks like his brain was failing him again, well, the good point was he could see Death again, he was sure this poor girl was missing him already. Was he hallucinating her again?

Last edited by Wade Wilson on Tue 2 Oct - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 3:18

Clint pushed the door leading outside the academy open. He had explored enough of the inside of the building and he now wanted to check out the grounds. Especially the pool. He had only seen a picture in the pamphlet of the school and it had looked quite big. It was rare he got the privilege to go swim and now he had a pool for himself! Well...him and the other students.

The sun was slowly setting behind the top of the trees. Shoving his hands in his pockets Clint started to walk towards the swimming area having memorized its location in his head. He had a really good sense of direction, having to always memorize the new pattern of the tents in the circus that constantly changed each time they moved to another city. One of the only good things the damned place had left him. As he reached the pool he smiled in amazement at its size. Yup, it was definitely big. He walked around looking at his surroundings. There were a few ladders here and there, at one end of the pool were three diving boards and...he stopped dead in his tracks. What was that? He approached the side of the pool noticing a dark shadow at the bottom of it. The shadow had the distinct form of a body. Clint's eyes widened. Wait...no it couldn't be, but his eyes never lied to him. There was a body at the bottom of the pool.

"Shit!" he groaned before diving in the water, head first. It was the first day of school and someone had committed suicide? What the hell! He rapidly swam at the bottom of the pool and slid his arm across the person's chest before kicking the floor, propelling himself to the surface. He broke it and gasped for air. He swam as best as he could to one of the ladders leading out of the cold water. Once he reached it, he dragged the body out and laid it on the hard concrete floor. It was then that he first noticed the person he had retrieved was wearing a weird red and black costume making it apparent he was a man. He was probably a new student here like him. Without losing another second he put his hands together on the poor man's chest and started performing CPR. There was no need to check if he was breathing or not, his chest wasn't moving at all! Clint sighed, his good day had suddenly turned into a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 11:30

« I'm sorry Deadpool »
He looks at Death in front of him, she still hasn't change and he already knows what that means. He sigh and rolls his eyes.
« Well let's assume we're going to see eachother another time, see ya » he said to her before the illusion disappears.
He opens his eyes, well, looking by the sun he was dead a little while, he yawn before noticing the pressing sensation on his chest and it wasn't very comfortable.
« Hmm, what a great nap » he said before stretching his arms and look at the other one beside him.
« Hi, the name's Deadpool and would you stop doing whatever you're doing with my chest? It's not really fun to have my lungs press together »
He sits like he wasn't dead five seconds ago and look at the other guy, short hair [He looks damn handsome too] [Time to make friends, yay!]. He rolls his eyes, they were doing it again and this time he wasn't going to be trick. But daaamn, feeling the water in his costume wasn't comfortable at all! [You should have thought about that earlier.] He opens his mask a little to let the water get out and put it in place like before, then he put out his guns and look at them if they were okay.
« I imagine a "thank you" to you will be appreciate? »
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 19:38

Exasperation was slowly gaining on Clint. It had now been a whole minute, or more like a hundred years to him, that he was performing CPR and there were no results. How could this be happening? Panic crept closer but he didn't stop. He continued to press on the man's chest even after hearing a yawn, not processing the sound. Suddenly, the costumed stranger stretched his arms beside him and his head lifted a little to look at Clint. This one's eyes widened, flabbergasted. Had he been able to bring him back to life? But then why wasn't he coughing out all the water he had in his lungs? He actually seemed very fine.

The stranger then presented himself as Deadpool before asking him to stop his manoeuvers. Was this guy joking him!? Deadpool like dead in a pool? Clint stopped and took a step back not understand at all what was happening. Deadpool sat up and lifted his mask up to take the water out of it but Clint never noticed as he was still trying to comprehend the situation. Then the costumed man thanked him. Thank him? For saving his life? But it seemed like he never did considering Deadpool's reaction.

"You're...welcome?" Clint said more like a question than a response. "Were you really dead or something? Cause you seem awfully calm for someone who just faced death." The archer observed more intently the costumed person in front of him. He was checking his firearms. Clint hoped they weren't loaded.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 21:18

Wow, seeing his surprised face when he gets up was worth the death. He bites his lips to stop his laugh, but he did anyway. He was laughing his ass off and that's when he remembered why he drowns himself in the first place. Well, this guy saved him so he could told him some explanation of the situation. [Did you noticed we called ourselves Deadpool to him?]
« Well yeah, that's my name obviously. » he answers to his voices while looking away of the other guy to show him he wasn't talking to him. [Well, he saved you after you died. In a pool] [Way to go to start a good reputation]
« Damn, I haven't thought about that! I called myself Deadpool way before I died in here » well that was kind of too late and the other one was asking some questions.
« To your information, yes. I was really dead in here, so now you know I can't really die, well yes I can, but I'm something like Jesus, I come back, even if me, I always come back, not like him obviously. We don't saw him walking around very much. » he answers while thinking about the Jesus story and the Bible stuff.
« It's like the voices, one was gone on a trip to McDonald like a real traitor but he's back now. [Aaawh c'mon that was one time] [Hey, where did the water in your lungs go?] [Good question]
« The water in.. yeah, that's a good point, where did the water in my lungs go? » he asks while looking around him like the answer was writing on the ground somewhere before the other say something of his interest.
« Well, Death his actually a beautiful chick and we were missing eachother. You know, our relationship isn't very clear, but we can't saw eachother for very long because I can't die for long. So yeah, I'm calm about death, are you not? » he asks while putting one gun to his place and put the other with the cannon under his chin like he was just resting his head on his fist, no big deal. [Oh by the way, yes, it's load] [But there's a security thing on it so nothing to be scared about]
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 19:09

Clint tried not look offended when Deadpool laughed. It wasn't a very funny situation he thought, having to save someone...who apparently didn't need saving and giving him the fright of his life. And now he seemed to be talking to himself as he turned away from him. Clint's frown deepened. This guy was definitely strange. He finally answered his question and Clint thought it was another big fat joke until he remembered he was now attending a super hero school. He would need to get used to it fast if he didn't want to go crazy. So Deadpool could...not die. His brows arched in surprise. How cool was that! To never die! He suddenly felt jealous to not possess any super powers but again his eyes acted as a kind of power. Deadpool then talked about voices he must be hearing in his head. Maybe that was why he talked a lot to himself. Suddenly Clint felt ok to not have any super powers.

Deadpool then told him about Death being a nice chick and asked him if he was calm about death before resting his chin on one of his guns as if nothing could go wrong. Clint finally gave a little laugh, relaxing a bit. This guy was certainly not scared.

"Well compared to you I'm not like Jesus, I can die like any normal person. Not that you're not normal...actually you aren't but in a good way you know. And so I have to say that I am nervous when I come close to die," he answered awkwardly.

Clint suddenly realised he hadn't introduced himself yet and so he held his hand out to Deadpool. "I'm Clint by the way. Your savior," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 3:43

« Me? Awh, I know I'm not normal, you don't have to be afraid about that. I'm a mercanary, way more awesome than a normal single person don't you think? » he smiles and put his other gun at his right place. Well at least the guy was relaxing and he even answers his question, it was a nice guy.
« You can die? Well, I'm jealous » he said with a disappointed face. « But I don't feel really nervous when I'm about to die. Do you think it's because I know I'm coming back? Or maybe it's just because I'm glad to finally be with Death, yeah, must be this one. Because man, the day you're going to saw her you will ask yourself why you didn't die sooner. But remind you we're dating, okay? » he smiles, the other was being so awkward but for him awkwardness don't exist. [Well it will be awkward if he sees your underwear]
« Stop talking about my underwear » he sigh, that was reminding him how much the costume was uncomfortable because of the water.
When the other show his hand he simply looked at it and then the information was in his hand. So the stranger guy was name Clint. That's a short name. He liked it.
« Are you Canadian? Don't think so, just a question like that. » he shake his hand in return while the two of time was wet because of the pool. [Should I remind you that's your fault?]
« Wade Wilson, the person you just saved, and did you jump in the pool to save me by the way? Because, you're all wet and me too obviously. I thought someone would have, I don't know, fish me? You actually jump in to save me? » well, I coudn't say he wasn't surprised because he totally was.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 21:52

Clint laughed at Deadpool's reaction to the fact that the archer could die and not him. "I'll make sure to remember that you're dating Death even though I'm still not in a hurry to die."

Now the mercenary was talking about underwear. Yup, he's definitely weird...but in a funny way," he thought. When Clint showed his hand, Deadpool only looked at it. Maybe he wasn't used to shake hands but as he was going to retreat his hand to his pocket, the mercenary shook it confidently and asked him if he was Canadian. What made him think so? He shook his head smiling. "I'm from Iowa...although it's been a while I didn't go there."

Deadpool revealed his true name. Wade Wilson. Well it was good to know his real name. Wade then asked him if he had jumped in the water to save him. Clint was sure he heard surprise in the other's voice. He wondered why.

"Well when I saw you at the bottom of the pool I didn't really think twice before jumping. I guess it's what you call instinct. Why do you sound so surprised?" he finally asked, not hiding his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 11:30

[So he's wet because of you] [That sound so wrong guys] Deadpool laugh because of the voices who answer before him and looked at the other guy.
« Well yeah I'm surprised. A lot of person who saw me dead just ignore me like a dead body you know. They just.. don't save you? I don't know if I can say save in my case. Anyway I'm feeling something strange right now. » he said while showing his hand over his torso the show where the feeling was.
[Don't tell me we're in love with that guy because it's the worst catch phrase ever]
« Love? Nah, I think I'm touched he saved me, mhh... » he was still thinking about it and the weird feeling was still here, he already felt something like that, it wasn't long ago.
« Mh.. nah, I'm just hungry, false alert guys. »
[Thanks god] [Can we have tacos?!]
« TACOS! What a good idea. Brain, you're a good brain. »
[I hope so]
He get up and look and the other guy giving his hand to help him getting up.
« Well, I guess, thank you again for saving me? Nah, that sounds like a comedy movie, I got chills just thinking about that. Well, I'm going to eat something because that's what the weird feeling want. See ya! » he says before walking away in his wet costume that was SO uncomfortable, really, spandex and water, not the best choice of his life.
Back to top Go down
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 2:20

Clint listened to Wade. He thought it weird no one would help the guy out each time he...died. It was so natural to him to help out others that he couldn't understand why others couldn't do the same. "Rough world we live in today," he thought with a little disappointment. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Deadpool say he had a weird feeling inside his stomach. Clint wasn't surprised. It was probably all the water that the mercenary had ingested that wanted to make its way out. But then Wade suggested love. Clint raised a eyebrow. What did he mean by that? He didn't have time to ask as Deadpool said he was only hungry and that he would eat tacos. The archer laughed. This Deadpool guy was definitely an interesting person.

Wade suddenly got up, surely driven by the idea of eating tacos and held his hand out to help the archer get up. This one accepted the offer with a nod and once on their feet the mercenary thanked him again before saying goodbye and wander off to the academy.

"See you around, yeah," Clint said, trying not to laugh as the mercenary was walking all funny because of his wet costume. He should've probably thought twice before jumping in the pool. But then again, it was a way to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]   Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good day for swimming, believe me. [Clint]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Outside The Academy :: The Pool-
Jump to: