.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Empty
PostSubject: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 2:32

After everything that had happened to him recently, Loki felt the need to escape from this cursed school. After testing his theory, Loki came to the conclusion that wherever he may go in the school, he would never be alone. Ever. Even if he tried his hardest to avoid everyone, it just did not work. Brilliant as he was, Loki had the idea to just stay away from the academy and anywhere crowded for a few hours. Nobody would miss him anyway, so there was no point in leaving a message to anyone telling them where he was.

That is why, on a sunny afternoon, Loki found himself walking in the park looking around him and enjoying the nature so quiet and peaceful. It was refreshing to discover a midgardian place where you did not have to hear anyone and just enjoy the silence. After a few minutes into his walk, Loki decided to stop and sit on a bench facing a little lake probably artificial, but at this point he did not care. After looking around himself to very that no one was coming, Loki started to lie down wanting to take a nap while he could do so.
Back to top Go down
PunyParker

PunyParker

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 3:08

Peter had decided to move his exploration to the outside world and discovery just what lay beyond the fences of a superhero school. He wondered if the outside would be deserted, a private “ghost” town just for them, after all having civilians right next to super powered beings wasn’t exactly a bright idea. An hour or two later and the teenager found himself in the middle of a deserted park. Its beauty was outstanding almost picture perfect in its very nature. “Man I missed just hanging out…appreciating nature isn’t exactly qualified in the job.” He continued to wonder around touching leaves and smelling fresh clean-cut grass. For once he let his senses be overwhelmed by something OTHER than worries. His eyes couldn’t help but stray toward the looming trees and their ethereal beauty. “Man I’m really freaking tempted to just climb up there and relax for a good while, would do me some good after the completely bat-shit crazy stuff that happened today.”

Throwing any care aside and just going with his heart’s desire, he perched himself atop a tree facing the magnificent fountain and right above a bench. He let his gaze rest on the scenery until they drifted shut. He was peacefully dozing off, when he felt another presence near his eyes blinked open and traveled to the stranger. What he saw made him inwardly flinch in both embarrassment and awkwardness. “Man out of all people who can show up, it’s the naked dude I tied up?”

He didn’t know if he should get up to greet the other man and perhaps slip in a sorry somewhere in there “cause who likes to be tied up naked anyways?...Wait nevermind.” Or just stay in his spot unnoticed and eventually wait the other man out or go away subtly.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 22:42

Lying down on the bench, Loki was finally starting to relax. He did not hear any annoying Midgardians, only the sound of what he assumed was little inoffensive creatures. He could have fallen asleep in a matter of second if a leaf did not fall on his face right before he could do so. Disturbed, Loki grabbed it quickly and threw it on the ground so he could open his eyes.

As soon as his eyes were open he found out he was not alone. Indeed, a young man quite familiar was hidden in the tree, staring at him. Loki would have screamed if he did not have a good self-control in these kinds of situation. He just kept looking at the other, eyes wide-opened, until he finally calmed his heart.

“Why are you staring at me while I am sleeping, mortal… and have I met you before?”
Back to top Go down
PunyParker

PunyParker

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 23:38

Well so much for plan B, that was definitely out the window now that the other man had noticed him but hadn't recognized him which actually shocked the bespectacled teenager. "So what this guy is used to people tying him up at random? kind of "kinky" if you ask me, but hey I'm just a guy who hangs out in a red and blue spandex suit not much normal to see there either." Noticing he had continued to stare off into space which might have creeped the other out some more, Peter averted his eyes from the man below and scratched his neck nervously. "Way to make first impressions eh? First you tie him up while your naked in the shower and now you're caught staring at him while he slept! Man get it together Parker!"

At this point the young hero wasn't even sure if he should reply. Should he just pretend he didn't hear anything and go on his merry way? Or should he acknowledge the man below him and somehow embarrass himself further as he always ended up doing. "Man figure I might as well get over the embarrassing apology now and move on. Maybe a friendship is still salvageable with this dude. Who knows worst comes to worst I'll bribe him with hot dogs."

"Um yeah, sorry about that I was just kind of shocked myself to find someone down here and yes we met before not really on the best of circumstances...I'm kiiind of the guy who, um...uh tied you up? Sorry about that. Oh and by the way my name's not "mortal" but Peter."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 23:56

Loki frowned as soon as the kid in the tree opened his mouth. It was like he was looking for trouble without even realising it. Did he really just remembered Loki that he was the one to tie him up in the shower incident? His honesty was frankly disturbing for Loki who had a tendency to avoid telling the truth as soon as it could get him in trouble.

“Do you have a death wish or something? You nearly killed me with that sticky… white stuff you threw at me… If you tell me that it was semen, you are better off dead.” Threatened Loki as he got up to get a better look of the other student. “Are you going to keep staring at me? Don’t you have any other occupations?”

Loki was about to walk away when he heard the other’s name. He turned around and stared at Peter for a second. He looked quite innocent for a man who almost let him drown in his own blood. Making a new enemy in this academy might not be a good idea for Loki now that he was thinking about it.

“Apologies accepted. I’ll let you go with a warning for now. And if you really must know ; my forename is Loki.”
Back to top Go down
PunyParker

PunyParker

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct - 0:50

Peter watched as a multitude of emotions crossed over the other boys face it ranged from pure shock to unadulterated rage, he then winced as the other blasted him and reprimanded him for his actions. "Yesh I really pissed of this guy, I WAS only trying to help.His inn But they never say thanks for the help anyways, story of my life." His inner ramblings were cut sort when the green-clad man mentioned semen at that point he tried to keep the laughter in, he really did. But it just bubbled up his throat and past his lips in a flurry and soon he was in a full out laughing fit. Out of all the strange things that had happened recently adding semen to the context of naked men in the shower made things a lot more inappropriate but nonetheless hilarious to entertain.

Soon his laughter died away and he continued to listen to the other who was yet again accusing him of "starting". "Well am I not suppose to look at him when he talks to me or something?" Either way he decided to leave his perch and swiftly jumped off and landed in a crouched position at the other man's feet. He slowly righted himself smiled as his apology was accepted and decided he would entertain "Loki" "The name sounds familiar, like something I've studied before...hmm I'm pretty sure it was Norse mythology. Anyways what kind of parents name their kid after a deity, pompous much?"

"Hey Loki, as I already told you my name is Peter well Peter Parker to be exact. If I were to answer your question in subsequent order it would be: No I don't have a death wish and I totally didn't mean to kill you with my web, yeah big surprise it's not semen! plus technically when talking to a person it's just common courtesy to look at them and right now? No I have absolutely nothing to do with my time. That's about it for the answers."

He chuckled a little after and extended his hand out for a shake.

"Even though we got off on the wrong foot I hope we can patch things up? It's nice to meet you, Loki."

Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct - 3:15

“I ignore the reason behind your laughters for I did not jest about anything.” Declared Loki while crossing his arm and leaning on side of his body. He had to concentrate to follow Peter’s speech since the other teenager was speaking like he was in a hurry and never seemed to be able to stop once he started to talk. Loki was about to interrupt him before getting a headache, but the teen extended his hand right on time.

Unsure if he really trusted the other yet, Loki took a step back and stared at the other hand. It might be a trick to get him covered in semen again! Feeling like he had no choice, but to befriend this strange Lilliputian, Loki shook his hand trying to cover his disdain. Refusing to make peace would have been considered disrespectful from Loki’s part.

As soon as possible without alarming the other, Loki withdrew his hand and wiped it subtly on his armour. It was not because he thought that Peter was filthy… well not entirely because of it, but mostly because he did not enjoy being touched by stranger who could threw white stuff at him. If Loki could avoid any contacts with the others, then he would certainly do so.

“The pleasure is all y- mine.” Answered the God before staying silent hoping the other would leave him alone to enjoy one of his last days before the beginning of the courses.
Back to top Go down
PunyParker

PunyParker

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 2:51

He hadn’t noticed when he was busy running his mouth a mile-a-minute but when he took a moment to ACTUALLY look at the other man he noticed how uncomfortable he was, as if he was about to jump out of his own skin, and how he had non-too-subtly backed away when Peter extended his hand. “Man, this guy is quiet the odd thing, then again I can’t say I’m the poster boy for perfection.”

Peter quirked a brow as the other finally advanced and reciprocated his attentions, which was just a simple handshake really no big deal, but still seemed to exude an air of aloofness. Although Loki thought he was being subtle in wiping his hand on his armour as a super hero Peter could be hardly fooled. At the mere sight, Peter’s hand twitched in annoyance but he immediately stilled it and instead combed his hand through his unkempt hair. “Maybe he’s just an anti-social by nature and it’s not you…I really wish it isn’t it me…”

The young man could feel awkwardness creeping on him and waiting to swallow him whole, plunging him in a dark whole of social anxiety. “Man this feels like Midtown all over again, but at least the bullies had the decency to insult me outright.” He heard Loki’s forced answer and gave out a quiet almost imperceptible sigh.

“Right well you seem to be…busy, sorry to bother you I guess I’ll be going now and uh just so you know I…nah never mind. See you around I guess?”
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 3:33

Even if this new awkward individual intrigued Loki, he really wished to enjoy a moment alone with his thoughts. The god could not help himself but find this young man pitiful. The way he acted, the way he talked, everything seemed wrong according to Loki. He had always been known for his silver tongue and seeing this Peter struggling to find what to say was a distressing scene.

Loki was actually relieved when Peter talked about leaving him alone. That was until he started a sentence, gaining Loki’s attention, before dropping the subject. He would not dare leaving Loki without telling him what he had to know, would he? Unpleased with having to ask for any kinds of information instead of spending some time on his own, Loki sighed and cleared his throat.

“You were about to say something… might as well finish your sentence.”
Back to top Go down
PunyParker

PunyParker

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 4:54

Peter hadn't failed to noticed how the man suddenly sagged with relief when he had announced his departure, the young man smiled sadly in response his mind resonating with a slight pang of loneliness. "c'mon Parker it's lame to feel this just because one person of many doesn't seem to like you. It's not like I'm a social butterfly either." Peter sighed quietly his feet moving slowly away from the scenery, that is until Loki caught his attention once again by giving him an indignant response. The brunette turned back, eyebrow raised in a mix of curiousness and shock. after all, Loki had showed no apparent interest in him and all of a sudden he bothered to know what he was going to say? Peter chewed his lip thoughtfully unsure if he should divulge what he had on his mind. He wasn't exactly the type to share secrets, actually his whole life had become a web of lies. He sighed and looked into the ice-cold eyes of the other man. Those eyes were glazed with a layer of mistrust, hardened by a weight whose proportions where intelligible to the naked eye but whose burden was reflected in the carrier. Peter understood. He understood that very few people in this world could be trusted and loved whole heartily "When you give your heart to someone, you also give them the occasion to trample it. As soon as happiness is entrusted in someone else's hands and we no longer hold possession of it, the walls so carefully crafted crumble because we've laid ourselves bare."

"It's nothing really, just your friendly neighborhood spider-man"

Knowing the other wouldn't understand he decided he'd remain cryptic and he smiled softly and began to leave the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.   Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaping the annoying midgardians might be possible... or not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: