.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A King’s Breakfast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

A King’s Breakfast!  Empty
PostSubject: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 2:50

That was the part of the week, Johnny loved the most. The Sunday morning, when he wakes up on his own naturally at 7am, all fresh and relax. He goes to the gym for an hour, and after that to the shower. And finally the best part: he makes breakfast! But not just any breakfast! But the most yummy and delicious breakfast a teenager can dream about! Eggs, bacon, toast, beef and more! All cooked perfectly by his fire! That is a King’s Breakfast!

And today was no exception; the Human Torch was heading for the academy’s kitchen. He was just out from his shower, after a long workout. The blond was change in his most common outfit: blue baby jeans and a white tight t-shit, with of course his Fantastic Four under it.

In the kitchen it took him under 5 minutes to know everything was where. And he was ready to cook! Behind the stove, he got the eggs and the meat in one big pan. And just like that he puts the pans in his hand on fire, while preparing other stuff with his other hand… watching him was really a show! He was humming a song and moving on the bit of the music!

“mmh hum~ Starships were meant to fly…Hands up and touch the sky, Can't stop 'cause we're so high!Let's do this one more time! Mh-mh~”
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 3:12

Loki was starving. He had come in the kitchen a few times already since his arrival, but it was the first time he actually saw someone in there. It was about time! Were the mortals really that poor and weak that they did not have the money to hire a cook? What a shame. At least this man looked like he knew what he was doing, even if he seemed quite young. Without hesitating, Loki entered the kitchen and walked to the man who did not hear him enter.

“You must be the chef? Am I right? I hope for you that Director Fury tolerates your lateness, otherwise you could get fired. Anyway, since you’re here, I would like to break the fast. I ignore what you mortals consume at this time of the day, but I trust you to provide me nourishing sustenance.”

Loki stayed unmoving where he was with arms crossed over his chest. There was no way he would cook anything by himself. He was a prince for Odin’s sake, not a common mortal. He had never cooked anything in his entire life. He would be dammed if he had to start now.

"Are you not supposed to be wearing a uniform or something...?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

PostSubject: Re: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 21:06

For not hearing him enter, he definitely didn’t hear him come in the kitchen. He was startled when the student spoke to him, and merely dropped his eggs!

“Oh men, you almost make me have a heart attack!” He laughs slightly and puts his pan on the oven at low. “Hahaha you’re funny! I’m not a chef! I’m only a student… like you? ...You’re a student right? Because well you look young, but seriously dude, your clothes are very weird! Did you check yourself in the mirror this morning? Because you could be surprise! ”

The tall student was talking in an old way and was using really weird expression… just like Thor was doing. He was really funny!

“What? Break the fast…? Oh you mean breakfast! Well I’m doing some for my friend, but don’t be shy, you can use the kitchen all you want! This place is for everyone don’t worry.”

He just turned around to go back at his burning eggs, not really paying attention if the other was moving to start his own breakfast.

“mh uniform? Are you talking about a school uniform or a super hero costume? Because I have my Fantastic Four suit, just here!” And with that he just removed his shirt to show the big 4 on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 22:38

Annoyed already by the other, Loki could only stare at the other with disinterest in his eyes. Why did he have to be so energetic at this time of the day? It was way too soon to sound so enthusiastic. Somehow this young man had got on Loki’s nerves the moment he opened his mouth. And he resembled that other newbie he trolled way too much.

“I would not be here if I were not a student. Don’t you think? And I did look at my own reflection in what you call a mirror, yes. I saw nothing unusual. No default. A prince should not dress like any civilian.”

As this anonymous and bothering student returned to his cooking, Loki sat on a chair at the only table in the corner of the room. There was no way he was going to cook for himself when the other seemed to be doing the job perfectly.

“I do not need to use the kitchen. You are doing a marvellous job. What are you cooking? I do not think this would be enough. You should add more of whatever you are preparing. I am starving.” encouraged Loki until the other showed his suit. “Am I supposed to be impressed? You stand no chance in such a uniform against warriors of Asgard. You should think about getting an armour even though it looks “weird”.” mocked the god waiting for his food.
Back to top Go down
Reed Richards

Reed Richards

PostSubject: Re: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 23:52

An alarm was sounding in the lab. Reed stretched his neck to look all over the room to find the source. Was it one of his three or four experiments? One of his compiling codes that were done? He could not seem to find the origin of the sound. He could only frown, bringing his neck back to normal length. Strangely, the sound seemed to get louder the shorter his neck got. Reaching into the pocket of his labcoat, he held out his cell phone that was not only ringing, but also vibrating.

Glancing at the screen, Reed realized why the alarm was ringing. It was sunday, and he had breakfast to eat! In the last year since they had gotten their powers and started living together at the Baxter Building, Reed had gotten used to his breakfasts being cooked by Johnny. The younger superhero really knew how to cook, and the breakfasts he made were perfect.

Before coming to this academy, Reed had asked Johnny if he would keep on preparing breakfast, and had recieved a positive answer. Since Reed knew himself and did not wish to miss breakfast on sunday, he had set an alarm on his phone, but had forgotten about it. It was now 8:45, and Johnny would most likely be in the kitchen, using his control over fire to prepare everything to perfection.

Taking off his labcoat and laying on the back of his chair, Reed started walking towards the kitchen, still thinking on ways to access the negative verse, which might hold some information on how to reverse the accident for Ben.

Once he got to the kitchen, he was not surprised to see his fiery friend already at work, the smells drifting from the room down the corridor. What surprised him however, was to see Loki, sitting on a chair, and looking at Johnny. Smiling at his two friends (well, why would he not consider Loki his friend? The frost giant had not done anything to loose his trust, so he still thought of Loki as his friend), he came into the room and called out to them.

"Good morning Loki, Johnny. Do you need help with anything?"

He walked up beside Johnny, leaning against the counter, crossing his arms and smiling at both other students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A King’s Breakfast!    A King’s Breakfast!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A King’s Breakfast!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Academy :: Dining Area :: Kitchen-
Jump to: