.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pri'viet, I apologize for my tardiness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff

Pri'viet, I apologize for my tardiness.  Empty
PostSubject: Pri'viet, I apologize for my tardiness.    Pri'viet, I apologize for my tardiness.  Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 2:50

Name: ROMANOFF, Natasha

Nicknames: Nicknames? Well, people usually call me ‘Tasha’. As for a ‘super hero name’… my code name used to be 'Black Widow'.... kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

Sex: Girl (Yes, finally some ladies in here.)

Sexual Orientation: Boys, pretty boys.

Origins: Stalingrad, Russia

Abilities:
Trained in the elite forces of the Russian Government’s secret facilities, I was both biologically and psychologically enhanced in order to be ‘perfect’ for the task they needed me for. I was amongst many other orphan girls to go through the program but the only one to survive. According to what I have gathered (after stealing some files to know just what had been done to me) I learned I was chemically boosted so I would live a much longer life than the average human being. Some side effects may include super strength, increased stealth and looking like I’m 18 for a long, long time… I guess being trained in a bunker and grown like a lab-rat has some perks after all.

Anterior life:
From a very young age, I have trained to become the spy I was told I should be. Killer, more like, really. It’s logical though; at a very young age, my house was set on fire and my crazed mother –literally- threw me out a window and into a soldier’s arms. From then on, I learned quickly that those jokes about Soviet Russia are not far from the truth: either you work, find yourself a way to climb this slippery slope or you are discarded for being useless.

For a while, things were working out quite well. Russia’s and Stalingrad is even worst but once you figure out where the power lies, it’s easy to settle down. I was employed by the rich, the important and the famous to get rid of their little… problems. The government gave me the assignments, I delivered. Fast.

Being the only survivor of the program, I was also able to choose my occupational front, a sort of ‘disguise’ for my actual line of work. Thus, I became one of Russia’s greatest Ballerinas, at least for a time. It might sound silly that such a trivial thing like dance would serve to hide what I truly did.. but I did enjoy it. You can almost forget how hard reality is when you do something you love but it’s only an illusion in the end.

It’s only recently that things started getting… complicated. I was hired to do some cleaning up for the Russian embassy in the United States (seriously commander, couldn’t you have chosen something a tad more subtle and NOT try firing missiles at the world’s most ‘in your face’ country?!). I’m still not… comfortable revealing some parts of this mission. I will say however that I was hired to infiltrate and kill prominent members of some… secret American organizations. Little did I know, this mission was a set up. I was the target this time and my only option was to run. Thankfully, I was approached and saved by this school’s principle and director. Betrayal is a powerful thing as they say… and a good motivation to serve under a new, better cause.

It’s already been a few years since this incident. I have only come to this academy now because they have finally deemed me ‘safe to interact with personnel without trying to kill them because I am suspicious and wary of them’. I hope this will enable me to turn a new page and start again, for something better.

Motivations:
I’ve got red in my ledger and I’m looking to wipe it.
I’ve done some things no one would be proud of. Others, I take pride in. There’s no pride in owing others, however. I have a debt to pay for those who saved me and I intend to honour this debt.
Back to top Go down

Pri'viet, I apologize for my tardiness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Administration :: Secretariat :: Students inscription here!-
Jump to: