.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A great leader is never stretched passed his limits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reed Richards

Reed Richards

A great leader is never stretched passed his limits Empty
PostSubject: A great leader is never stretched passed his limits   A great leader is never stretched passed his limits Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 1:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Name: RICHARDS, Reed

Nicknames: Mr. Fantastic! Even if Johnny says "Super-Nerd", "Nerd-man" or "Mr. Nerd" would be better....

Age: 17, I turn 18 years old on the 6th of octobre 2012...

Sex: XY chromosomes

Sexual Orientation: Science and experiments!

Origins: Born and raised in California, studied in college close to Boston

Abilities: I can stretch any of my bodyparts... Please do not make any jokes about it, it would be rather childish and more than a little annoying. However, I believe that my intellect is an asset vastly more useful than any physical ability.
Anterior life: My parents are Nathaniel and Evelyn Richards. I was told by my mother that I inherited my intelligence from my father. I grew up in California, pushed by my parents to always push my mind further. My mother died when I was seven, and my father, while being rather distant kept insisting I learn as much as I could.

That is why, when I was 14 years old, I was following College-level courses, and I had just enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I moved to Cambridge to further my studies in quantum physics and time travel theory. After two years at MIT, I went back to California and enrolled at the California institute of Technology, where I met four of the most influential people in my life.

Three of them turned out to be the closest people to me : Ben Grimm, Sue Storm and her brothe, Johnny Storm.

The fourth person, I did not know it at the time, would turn out to be one of the most evil people on the face of the Earth : Victor Von Doom.

At that time, Victor and I were studying diferent energy sources, finding our inspiration in space. One of the breakthroughs we had, was understanding some of the cosmic radiations of the Van Allen belt, the two layers of energeticaly charged particles circling Earth and held in place by the planet's magnetic feild. Don't look at me like that, I have enough work simplifying my explanations for Johnny, I do not want to have to do it for you too! Where was I... Oh yes! The Van Allen belt. Well, Victor and I decided to replicate the situation in a much smaller scale to see if we could harness the energy, and thus offer a renewable form of power to humanity.

Everything went wrong when the sheilds Victor and I had built ended up not being strong enough to protect not only us, but Ben, Sue and Johnny, who were there to help with managing the devices. We might have had more than enough brain-power between the two of us, but we could not monitor seven screens at the same time. So, as I was explaining, the sheilds failed, and we were bombarded by those cosmic radiations.
By my fault, Ben, my best friend, ended up disfigured, his entire body turning from an organic state to an inorganic one. Sue was able to make force feilds (and the irony of that power is not lost on any of us) and turn invisible. Johnny was able to accelerate his molecules so much that he changed into plasma, able to control fire at will. And I.... I was turned into a human elastic, the bonds between my body's molecules turning much more fluid, allowing me to strech my body far past the human norm.

Victor on his part.... Well... He has kept some of his powers hidden, but the radiations seem to have affected his brain chemestry, turning him into a vilainous human being. That is why my three friends and I decided, even if we were all rather young, to fight crime and evil in all it's shapes, be it theifs or polluting industries.

Motivations: I wish to join your team to protect humanity, not only the American people. I wish to protect those who do not have the resources to fight for their rights, be they the right to live, the right to have freedom, or the right to feel safe in your environment.
I also wish to join your team to have access to some of your resources to further my research, as I wish to help my friend regain his normal appearance, and atone for my mistakes and my arrogance at the time of the experiment.
Back to top Go down

A great leader is never stretched passed his limits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Administration :: Secretariat :: Students inscription here!-
Jump to: