.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can finally start. I'm here. (I don't do the "sir" thing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You can finally start. I'm here. (I don't do the "sir" thing) Empty
PostSubject: You can finally start. I'm here. (I don't do the "sir" thing)   You can finally start. I'm here. (I don't do the "sir" thing) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 3:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Name: Stark, Anthony Edward
    But please call me “Tony”.

Nicknames: A superhero nickname? Iron man. It's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it.
    Otherwise, I go with Tony.

Sex: What kind of question is that? Male of course.

Sexual Orientation: … As long as it’s good, I don’t mind.

Origins: I was born on Long Island, New York.

Abilities: I am awesome and have a genius-level intellect? Though, with my skills in electrical engineering and my genius I built an armored suit that access to superhuman strength, supersonic flight at Mach 3, energy repulsors, missiles, durability and regenerative life support.

Anterior life: I’m the son of wealthy industrialist and head of Stark Industries, Howard Stark. He’s an (must not be known… oh, my bad.) alcoholic that constantly pushes me to be the best, telling me that someone must have 'iron in their backbone' to be successful. Though, I am successful. In everything I do. I created a powered armored suit with many assets that make it pretty damn awesome. My suit is powered by my arc reactor, which blocks poison from attaining my heart, and kill me. The whole poison story is a long one. You might as well wait and read my bio or something.

Motivations: Why should I be part of the Avengers? Because I’m Tony Stark.

Back to top Go down

You can finally start. I'm here. (I don't do the "sir" thing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Administration :: Secretariat :: Students inscription here!-
Jump to: