.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some things are better left unknown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Some things are better left unknown Empty
PostSubject: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 21:20

This first day at the academy was just like Loki had imagined it: a living hell. It seemed like nothing could go according to plan and his recent humiliation just proved that making friends would be the hardest part of his school year. After verifying a third time that he was in the good room, Loki dropped his belongings beside the bed at the far end of the room in front of a small window. Not wanting anyone to attempt to steal his new bed, he spread the sheets and shook the pillow to make the new comers believe he had already slept there.

Satisfied with his work, Loki now started to put away his clothes and books in the wardrobe next to the bed. After placing a picture of his mother and him under his pillow, he turned around to verify if he was alone before placing his books of magic spells, grimoires, athames, candles and other mystical tools on his new desk, hoping no one would be obnoxious enough to come and sneak a look at them.

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Sun 30 Sep - 4:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 21:35

Tony was now regretting to have stubbornly decided to carry his luggage by himself. He kicked himself to even thinking referring himself as being worst than a woman to have brought so many things. Fortunately, his memory was good enough to remember the whole map of the academy that he had studied the night before and easily found his way to his dormitory. Arrived in front, he tried to open the door, but the amount of bags in his back, arms and hands were making it difficult for him. So, being Tony Stark, he decided to kick on the door. He couldn't knock anyways. He hoped someone was already inside, because he really didn't feel like having to put his bags down, open the door, pick up his bags again to finally step in his room. The easy way was always the best.

Last edited by Tony Stark on Sat 29 Sep - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 21:46

Startled by the noise at the door, Loki cursed out loud and dropped a few books on the ground with an ink bottle that threatened to poor out on the floor. Highly frustrated and blaming the stranger at the door for nearly ruining his grimoires on the first day of school, Loki frowned and pointed at the doorknob and summoned his magic.

With a little effort, he succeeded in locking the door, making it impossible for anyone to enter and bother him. If Loki was lucky enough, the stranger would just give up trying to open the door and go find another dormitory to sleep in. Thor sure wouldn’t mind sharing his dorm after all.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 21:56

As he was kicking the door, Tony heard slight noises coming from inside of the room. He stopped kicking, expecting the other to come at his "rescue". To Tony's dismay, he actually heard the door locking. "You gotta be kidding me", he muttered out loud. He dropped all his bags on the ground annoyed and tried to open the door. The doorknob wouldn't obey. It was definitely locked. "What a douche. I wonder what's going on in there..." he thought with a smirk. "Hey! If you're jacking off or something, there's no need to be ashamed! Just try to make it quick." He said loud enough so that the other would hear him well. "And clean up your mess after too.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 22:16

If Loki’s face was white as snow before he heard the stranger’s voice, it was now completely red from shame and humiliation. This could not be happening to him; he couldn’t be laughed at and be victim of such rumours on his first day of school. Not only would he have to change school and be the family’s black sheep, but he would have to face his father’s anger and Thor wouldn’t be there to help him get out of trouble.

Loki jumped on his feet after collecting his things from the floor and putting them on his desk where they belonged. He ran to the door screaming absolutely panicked “This is not what it looks like, you pervert!!” He stopped midway realizing he couldn’t open the door leaving his bed looking like a total mess so he ran back to make his bed as properly as possible. While trying to put everything back to place, he didn’t notice the picture had slipped from under the pillow and had fallen to the ground.

After a few second of hasty household, Loki ran to the door again to open it forgetting briefly that he could have used magic to do so.

“Who are you and what do you want!?” spat Loki trying to not look suspicious but failing miserably.

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Sun 30 Sep - 4:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 23:04

Tony sneered when he heard the other's comeback and hasty noises coming from the room. "Don't lock the door next time", he thought amused. His amusement was even more apparent when the door finally got opened. Tony always got what he wanted. He looked down at his bags. Well almost. He picked them up annoyed and entered the room, passing by the tall lanky guy that had just spat him a question. Inspecting the room, his back to the other, he answered: "I'm surprised you don't know me. Tony Stark, son of the head of Stark Industries."

He walked forward to where the beds were situated. The other had obviously proclaimed the best spot. He then noticed something on the ground. It was a picture. He dropped his bags on the ground once more and bent down to pick the picture up. He inspected it and started laughing. It was the other with a woman that appeared older, like a mother. He turned around, holding the picture. "So.. is that your mommy or something?" he asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 23:30

Already disliking this new guy who thought he could outsmart him, Loki got out of the way to let him bring in his suitcases. There was no way in Hel that he was going to help him so he stayed beside the door with his arms crossed over his chest staring at him.

“I’ve never heard this name before. You could as well be a homeless orphan, I still would not care about you.” Responded Loki before seeing where Tony was heading. After closing the door to avoid attracting attention from the students in the corridor, Loki walked back to his bed having not expected that Tony would have taken the bed beside his. Muttering to himself, he sat on his bed and went to grab the book he wanted to start reading from the moment he arrived in this school, but stopped moving when he heard Stark talk again.

Infuriated, Loki turned around to face Tony who was holding the picture in his hand unable to comprehend when and how he had found it. He was sure he had hidden it before Tony’s arrival in the room. Anyway, snatching away the picture from his hand, Loki blushed furiously while putting away the picture in his desk, not bothering to hide it since it was already discovered.

“If you tell anyone about this, you will regret it deeply Stark.”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 23:46

Tony let out a dry laugh after the other's antics and "threatening" answer that didn't threaten the billionaire at all.

"I thought you didn't care about me, even if I would be a 'homeless orphan' ", he said the last part, imitating the other boy's accent and tone of voice. "Yet, you managed to remember my last name. Good job." he said in a fake impressed tone. The other boy did not impress Tony at all.

He then took his bags again, sat on his own new bed and started to unpack annoyed. After a good two minutes, the annoyance left his face and amusement decided to take place. He started to hum, amused and clearly having an idea on the back of his mind.

"So.. You didn't deny that was your mom on that picture", he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I think you need help. Jacking off like that over your own mother. Aren't you ashamed?" he asked completely calm, but still smiling, completely amused at the whole situation.

He liked teasing people, especially when they were assholes to him. He just hoped, at the back of his mind, that he wasn't right about the other. Otherwise, he'd be greatly disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 1:10

This guy certainly had nerves. There was no doubt about it and Loki was starting to wonder if he liked it or not until he started talking about his mother. That was low even for Loki who was now looking threateningly at Tony. If he didn’t know better, Loki would have gone straight to Thor’s room and told him everything. Knowing what Thor could do when you insulted his family, Tony wouldn’t survive an assault from an angry Norse god.

Struggling to keep his calm, Loki closed his eyes and took a deep breath before speaking to Tony.

“I did no such thing you bloody half-wit. It is you who should go speak with a healer, because your mind is clearly corrupted. I will not be made a fool by an idiotic cuckoo and utter pervert. Where did you even find this picture to start with, you thief!?”

Loki’s eyes were now glowing and he could feel his magic rushing thought his veins. One more jest about him and Tony would become dead meat.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 1:29

Tony shrugged, amusement still apparent in his face. He completely ignored the dark haired's anger and words. Being called an idiot, by anyone, amused Tony to no end. He was a genius and he knew it. And he might have had a perverted mind. Tony wouldn't deny it. It wasn't something to be ashamed of, according to the billionaire.

"I'm no thief. The picture was right there on the floor", he answered nonchalantly, pointing where he found it. "So where are you from? England during the middle ages or something? What's up with the costume?" he asked referring to the boy's clothing. "Oh yeah, I didn't ask your name." he then said, not really caring, simply remembering.

He then noticed the change in the other's green eyes and lifted his eyebrows. "Oh.. You're definitely from England."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:58

Loki slowly started to calm down after Tony had explained were he had found the picture, but that didn’t last long. This guy looked like he could always find the right words to increase Loki’s anger at a dangerous point.

“By Odin’s beard, would you stop this nonsense?! I am from Asgard, you fool! And this costume, as you say, is one of a Prince.” claimed Loki airily swelling out his chest with pride.

With a satisfied smile on this face, Loki turned his back on Tony to continue putting away his grimoires and notebooks. He waited a few seconds before answering him again, not sure if he really wanted to continue this conversation which started awfully. He turned his head and looked at the other with pride.

“I am the future king of Asgard, Loki and could you please stop with this Engl…lant nonsense.”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 4:57

Tony let out a small laugh and slightly smacked himself across the face.

"Of course! You're Loki!" he exclaimed. "I should have known! That guy on the roof just told me about you. Apparently, you're a conceited bitch that steals the bed of poor peasants", he said remembering all that Clint had told him about Loki.

He then lifted his eyebrows at the mention of words like 'prince', 'king' and 'Asgard'. He got a little confused. "Whoa there! We're not playing dungeons and dragons here", he said with his hands slightly lifted. "First of all, to be the 'Prince of Asgard' or king or whatever, 'Asgard' should first of all be an existing country, you know? I traveled the world, so you can't..." he paused and thought.

"If you tell me that you come from another planet, I will definitely laugh at you", he declared.

Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 1:41

Great. So the freak show had already started to talk about him to everyone. Unfortunately for him, Loki could not afford to have too many enemies in this school, at least not on his first day. Even if he acted like a total jerk, Loki could tell that Tony was a guy you would not want to be against in a fight. He would be a great ally… if he would just shut his mouth for two seconds.

“I see you’ve met that pitiable beggar. The likes of you should not hang out with this kind of pest-“started Loki before the other interrupted him, laughing at his status.

“I do not understand why you would jest about this knowing that you mortals are clearly inferior to us, gods. But you know what? I actually find you quite interesting. You seem… different from the mortals I’ve met so far. Am I wrong to assume that you think yourself above the other students?”

Loki put down his book beside him as he sat on his bed looking at Tony with a mischievous smile on his face. If he played his cards well, Loki would become his… friend, if you could call it that, in no time.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 2:02

He luggage on is shoulders he was walking toward the Ambitious Room, or has he likes to call it, the Slyntherin Room. [You know we aren't in Harry Potter? Don't you?] [Shh, let him discover the truth by himself] He finally saw the door and was almost jumping of excitement on his feet. He puts his ear on the door, listening to the voices he could hear from outside, having the both of his hands use he just kick open the door with great force and enter all happy with himself. [This is going to be epic] [Pass me the pop corn, I don't want to miss a thing]
« HOLA AAAMIIGOOOS~! »
He trew one bag somewhere on the ground while the other was still in his hand. Then he looks around not very surprised about the color.
« Green, so we really are the evil wizards, well, hello you two » he said with a big smile but they couldn't saw it because of his mask and the whole red and black costume in fact.
[They must think you're crazy] [You know you're not really a wizard doesn't it?]
« What? But I was sure I was a wizard, you guys totally trick me doesn't it? You two are just becoming mean to me » he sigh a but his second bag on a bed he doesn't care about then he turns to look at the others.
« Hey, I'm DP and by that I mean Deadpool not double penetration. »
[There we go] [Pff.. I'm glad they can't hear us¸]
« Because I don't even know how is it possible? How can a butt fit two.. really, can someone explain this to me somehow? This is not logic.. » he continue like that, still talking to himself, obsiously forgetting the awesome looking guy and the guy with girly beautiful hair in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 2:23

"Mortals? Gods? What the..?" Tony thought. Well, this was an academy for heroes after all. Maybe it could be that other forms of existence would attend. He was looking at Loki weirdly. The "god" had also suddenly change his stance and even called him "interesting". Well he knew he was interesting, awesome even, but he didn't expect that someone like Loki would admit it.

"Above?" he asked. "Well, I wouldn't say above. Just that I guess I am above the average in about anything", Tony declared with honesty in his voice. "But I wouldn't call myself a prince or a king and make people kneel. That's just stupid. Only people with mental problems would do that."

Tony also noticed the mischievous smile on the other's face. "What the fuck does he want?" Loki looked really suspicious, but Tony brushed it off. He guessed it'd be better to simply go along, accept the "sympathetic" stance Loki was suddenly pulling off, all while keeping his guard. The billionaire was not about to trust anyone that easily. Especially not Loki. Anyways it didn't take a genius level of intellect to know that Loki wasn't fine in his head.

"I'm not a prince, but I'm the son of a very important man", Tony declared. "So I guess that I'm an important 'mortal', Mr. God", he finished with a teasing smile.

Suddenly, the door got kicked open and a strange character wearing a red and black costume appeared. It made Tony jump a bit. He laughed slightly when he heard the other mentioning the wizard and the double penetration reference. He was about to answer, but then noticed the new comer was actually talking to himself. Tony didn't really know what to do at this point. He looked at Loki, giving him a look that meant "What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 4:06

Loki snorted when he heard the other giving him a strange nickname. Tony seemed on his guard, but slowly and slowly he would finally recognize a powerful ally in Loki.

"Oh, please, do call me Lok-" answered the god, until the door got brutally opened, making him jump and slightly hide behind Stark.
Rapidly calming down, Loki starred at the new comer with curiosity. Not recognizing the language the other was using, Loki casted an eye at Tony to make sure if he understood, but seeing the latter's facial expression, it was obvious that the stranger was bizarre, even for a mortal.

Not having his tongue in his pocket and wanting to know what was all this nonsense about wizards, Loki folded his arms on his chest and glared at the new comer.

“What is this madness, human? You talk about witchcraft, yet you look like every moron in this school dressed with that awful disguise… Would you STOP talking to yourself for two seconds!?”
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 11:39

He was still talking, after all, he isn't called the Merc with a mouth for nothing, not listening to the others. [Hey, I guess they're talking to you] [Rude, they don't even answer our questions.]
« Oh really, mh.. what did he say? »
[He said witchcraft and he thinks your diguise is awful] [Don't forget the part he asks you to stop talking to yourself] He looks at the skinny guy who obviously was the one who talk, but he was loving the face of the other with that expression.
« You know, I'm talking to them » and saying that he got the brilliant idea the point his head to show the voices.
« And I guess that for you it means myself, well those boxes never shut up anyway and I'm sure they're making out in my sleep. »
[Dude, he insults our costume] [Damn, he totally know we're making out]
« Hey really? This costume is awesome! I have place for my grenades, guns, swords and all stuff like that. Oh, and obviously I can't stop talking, you know, I'm not called the Mercenary with a mouth for nothing out there. Plus, talking make me less nervous. »
He turns his look to his bag on the bed and open it to show his swords and some guns in it, taking two of thems to put them at the level of his hips in the costume. [Don't you think showing guns and swords will make them suspicious?]
« Suspicious? For what, it's not like I have a whole bag of swords and guns and stuff that can explode. »
[What's in the other bag?]
« Oh yeah, I forgot that one.. anyway, hey, skinny guy with girly beautiful hair, why do you talk like that? Are you from England or something? Because I just noticed and your face tell me something handsome looking guy but I guess it doesn't matter. » He looks at the beds. « Can they explode? »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 17:02

Tony grew curiously amused. When the other admitted talking to himself by pointing at his head, the billionaire smiled. He guessed he got stuck in the freak's room. It might have been normal to be crept out by this, but Tony was actually amused and interested. At least this 'deadpool' seemed friendly, unlike the 'god' beside him.

Suddenly, the new comer revieled his set of weapons on his assumed new bed. Knowing weapons and being somewhat interested in them (even if not military weapons), Tony stepped forward to his new roommate with an appreciative smile.

"Interesting set of weapons you have there. So, a mercenary, uh?" he inquired before laughing at the other's insult about Loki's hair and place of origins. "Oh no Mr. Over there is actually a god from outer space or something. Nothing too important", he said uncaring.

He then smiled at deadpool's mention of him being someone he recognized. "I guess i'm pretty handsome", he let out a dry laugh before introducing his hand to him. "I'm Tony Stark."

The billionaire then watched where the other was looking. "What do you mean? If the beds can explode? What?" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 17:52

That was it. His father wanted him to pay for his pranks. There couldn’t be another reason he sent him on Midgard with such lost creatures. Heimdall must have been laughing at him from the beginning, that nasty old guardian.

Loki couldn’t help but stay half hidden behind Stark wishing he could escape this place as soon as possible, well until the other guy took out his weapons. Then, there was no way he was staying in this room with him. He walked to his bed, keeping an eye on the other freak, and took his book before heading to the door.

“I will not be mocked anymore by mortal fools.” He paused before opening the door and looking back at them. ”Stark, I trust you to make sure he… doesn’t blow up… Well at least not near my side of the room. I suppose, we’ll meet later~” ended Loki with a wicked smile before vanishing out of their sight.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 21:10

Hey, the Handsome guy looks friendly after all, it was a good beginning for the merc. [Did he say the other girl skinny guy is from outer space?] He whistle impressed. [Wait, you actually believe him?]
« Why not? If he's from outer space I will not judge him for that. » he said to himself, not loud enough for the two others to hear him. But the handsome was talking to him so he listens for real, it was about time.
« You're Tony Stark? Maaan, I'm totally a fan of you! I mean, you're awesome, so you know, did I say fan? Because I'm sure I'm wearing boxers with the "Stark Industries" thing on my ass. »
[You're embarrassing, you should never go out in public anymore] [Hey, there's his hand of front of you]
Deadpool looks at the other guy hand, should he shake it or something? [No obviously, just give him a gun, he seems really interest by them] Then he found the perfect gift.
« Yeah, explode, you know like.. an explosion? » he answers with showing an explosion with his two hands. After that, he gets a grenade from his bag and put it in Tony's hand.
« Like that thing, and you can keep it you know, let's say it's a welcome gift. »
Totally surprised, he watched the other one get out, without having the time to talk to him. [Maybe he was jealous because he didn't get a welcome gift]
« Mortal? But I can't die, I swear. So there's no problem, and I got a welcome gift for you too if you want one! » he screams to the other who was already gone.
[You don't have a gift for him, do you?]
« Yeah I don't, but I can improvise one »
But he wasn't really thinking about the gift anymore, he was in a room, the same room where Tony Stark was. [Aaaawesome] He was trying to keep his minimum of dignity while being a total fanboy in the inside.
« Do you mind the boxers? 'Cause I kinda stole them some mouths ago. »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 22:08

Tony smiled proudly when his new roommate confessed he was his fan. And then laughed at the boxers part. Tony had met weirder fans, either it was his or even his dad's. He actually had a 'top 10 fans to lock up in an asylum' list and Deadpool wasn't on it... yet. He was still somewhat weird out by the other's personality, but he guessed he could deal with it.

Tony's eyebrows lifted up quickly when instead of getting a handshake from the other, he got a grenade. "Uh... thanks?"

Suddenly, he noticed Loki storming off after ordering him to keep an eye on the new comer. Tony scoffed. Nobody ordered him around. He looked at the grenade in his hand and grinned. "Talk about not wanting to get your side of the room blew off", he whispered before walking towards Loki's bed and hiding the grenade under the god's pillow. He turned to Deadpool with a smile.

"Well he's immortal, isn't he? I wonder if he can blow u-.." He stopped himself and walked back to the bed. He took the grenade back in his hand. "His reaction would have been funny, but I admit being a little scared of what he would have done with it afterwards. I'm not immortal after all. How come you are by the way? Are you also an alien or something?"

He then realized Deadpool went back to the boxers. "Uh, no. I don't mind", he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 22:40

« Well, I'm glad to hear that because I totally loove those boxers. » he says with a big smile, but the other couldn't see it. In fact, he could see nothing of him and it was better this way. [Dude, he's always smiling, I think he likes us] Knowing his two roommates will have to saw one day or another his ugly skin because he doesn't sleep with the costume (except for the mask, always keep the mask). [Good point, he keeps your gift] [Did he just say we're an alien?]
« An alien? What are you talking about? I'm not from space. I am.. »
[Don't say a mutant, you're not a mutant]
« Awh c'mon, what should I say if I'm not a mutant? » He looks and Tony. «Sorry, white box said I'm not a mutant so I don't know what to say anymore about that»
[You can say you got a healing factor maybe?]
« What? But this is the truth and.. ooh yeah, you got a point. So, yeah, I can't really die, I've got a pain in the ass called a healing factor. So even if Death loves me she can't have me. »
[But you can't have her either.]
« Dude, I know, don't remind me. » He said rapidly to himself under his breath. « You must be glad to be mortal after all, how much old could I be after all? Did anyone thought about that?»
[I didn't]
« But I don't need to ask any questions about you, I already know everything I need to know. » he laughs a little and put the bag full of gun under his bed like a precious box.
« Can you help me lifting the bed? » he said while getting out some duct tape and some TNT from the same bag. And he wasn't talking about his bed because he was obviously looking at Loki's bed, even if he doesn't know his name yet.
« It's my welcome gift to him. I don't want him to be jealous all the time. »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:03

Tony nodded slowly at Deadpool's confession about his healing factor. "Well that's pretty cool, isn't it?"

He then starred at his roommate talking to himself again. He felt awkward at that point. Tony Stark never felt awkward, but that guy was impressively strange. "Did he just talk to me now?" "Uh glad about being mortal? Well I don't.. I never really considered being otherwise. All this freak school, no offense, is new to me."

He then noticed Deadpool taking out duct tape and TNT out of his bag and asked him to lift Loki's bed. His eyes grew wide. "What the fuck? I was kidding when I put that grenade in his bed!" he exclaimed. "And I don't think Loki will like that gift of yours.. Bad idea. Think of something else to give him. Like... chocolate for instance. Like you said, he's girly looking and girls love chocolate", he said trying to convince the other. He wasn't too excited at the idea of his other roommate having explosive under his bed while sleeping. He could caught in the explosion himself anytime and he especially did not want that.

"What's your real name by the way? I'm sure it's not Deadpool, right?" he asked, trying to change subject.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:35

It was hard, but he must say that the genius billionaire in front of him was right.
« Yeah maybe, but I still love saying the word duct tape, you should try it, it's funny. » he said and after that, he was putting the TNT and the rest in the bag while singing something like a duct tape song which doesn't make sens at all. [Dude, did you forget he just said that you're healing factor was actually cool? Amazing Tony Stark just said it in your face!] [Imagine if Captain America say that to you someday] Okay, he was eternally screaming like a little 8 years old fangirl in his mind. This school was awesome, even with some nerds in it.
« I tought about a better gift then, thanks for the help. Just to know, if I want to do a high five to you and I have a gun in my hand, don't lift your hand, alright? »
He notices the other rich guy look kind of tense? [I guess it's the explosive]
« Are the explosives making you, you know, not comfortable? Because the voices think it's why you look tense, you should relax, if I want to make them explode it will only kill what I have to kill, nothing else. »
And he zips the bag while hidden to show the subject was closed. He claps his hands together, satisfied with his work and get up at the level of the other, well, he was taller than him, but anyway. [Hey, he wants to know your real name] [He must be flirting with you]
« Are you flirting with me? Not that I mind really, I loved that. It just to make sure the voices aren't making jokes. »
[If he was, you totally blow it]
« Just joking, the name's Wade Wilson and don't ask about the costume. I just love it and you're not ready yet to see what's under it. So if we're flirting right now it can't finish in my pants because they rest on me. That's clear? »
[I can't believe what you just said] [I bet five bucks you just scared that rich kid and he's going to run away.]
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:04

Tony looked weirdly at the other making his duct tape song. The other then mentioned something about not high five-ing him if ever he had a gun in his hand.

"Duh", Tony smirked. "I'm not stupid. I thought you already knew that", he said before being asked about the explosives making him tense. "Well, I grew up and worked with weapons for the most part of my life, but when a psyc-.." He cutted himself. "When someone of your caliber brings explosives like this in a bedroom, it's not too safe", he said smartly. "I'm not scared though."

Then, his roommate assumed something that made Tony burst out of laughter. "Flirting?!" he thought. His laughter suddenly stopped when he noticed what the other had added. He was a little crept out now. Well.. more than before.

"I have no intentions in sleeping with you, Wade Wilson. No offense, but guys in costumes are not really my style." He grew extremely curious as to what was under this costume now. The fact that Wade, a.k.a. Deadpool, mentioned the 'you can't see under the costume' made Tony too curious for his own taste.

"Though... It is true. Why do you have a costume? What are you hiding?" he asked seriously this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things are better left unknown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Ambitious-
Jump to: