.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some things are better left unknown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

Some things are better left unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:41

[Was he about to say psycho?] Awwh, that was just mean to Deadpool, he was just a crazy guy who only wish to die and a mercenary, not a psychopath. But he was glad Tony wasn't scared and he makes him laugh! [He doesn't want to sleep with you, but he totally called you by your full name] [That's a sign for sure] He rolled his eyes and think about the questions the other just ask him. He wasn't really hiding, he was just getting comfortable with the costume and when he doesn't have it he always feels like everyone is looking at him, not wanting to think about bad memories he just moves around, stretching like he really knows what he was doing.
« Hiding? I'm hiding nothing, just maybe the healing factor still fighting with the cancer I got some years ago. » He looks at him and smile. « Not looking like that with the costume doesn't it? »
He couldn't say that with his actual state he looks like a guy who suffers from cancer, he obviously didn't suffer from that anymore and he got some muscle with the time, but it was still there, somewhere, still fighting.
[You own me five bucks] [Daamn, I really thought it would have scared him]
« What? But you guys can't have money, you're only in my head! »
[Then how are we making out if we're only in your head?] [Thank you for the five bucks, I can totally go to McDonalds, see you later]
« Hey, what just happen? » He looks at Tony. « Sorry, I guess one of the voice just go to a trip to the Mcdonald, he's obviously a traitor, chimichangas are way better. »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Some things are better left unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things are better left unknown   Some things are better left unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 2:04

Tony didn't know what to think about the other's answer. He wondered what the healing factor had done to the other, but he figured Deadpool didn't seem too open to demonstrate what was under his mask and costume for the moment, so he decided not to push him. For now. Tony didn't know if he would be comfortable sharing his room with a masked guy all the time. It gets suspicious at one point, and Tony's curious nature wouldn't take it.

At the mention of the other's voice going to McDonald's and being a traitor because Chimichangas are apparently better, Tony let out a short laugh and shook his head. This roommate really was crazy, but at least he was amusing.

"Well, I'm going to go walk around the school a little. See you later!" he said while walking to the door. "I hope the room will still be there when I return.."
Back to top Go down

Some things are better left unknown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Ambitious-
Jump to: