.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will this day ever end?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Will this day ever end? Empty
PostSubject: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:26

After his encounter with Thor, Loki did not feel like wandering in the school anymore. He just wished to be alone in his room and- Oh. That’s right. He could not be alone anymore he reminded himself. He had to share a room with a joker and an insane maniac… Maybe with a little magic he could make his part of the room disappear from their sight, but he would still be able to hear them… which could be convenient, somehow.

Still upset about what happened in Thor’s room, Loki entered his room eyes fixed on the floor not daring to verify if anyone else was in here. He had absolutely no desire to speak with them anymore. His day had been horrible enough. Therefore, Loki walked straight to his wardrobe and turned himself invisible just a few minutes to put his pyjama. Then, he climbed into his own bed, slipped between the sheets and hid his face in his pillow resisting the urge to scream.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:09

Tony, who was playing on his Stark Mobile, was obviously not sleeping. He rarely slept anyways. He was more of a night person. As he was about to reach above his usual score at this very stupid game he liked to play, someone walked in the room, making him lose his concentration and therefore, lose the game. He cussed in his head, but tried to figure out who had just walked in. He figured out it was Loki when the teen got into his bed. He also kind of figure out because of Loki's dramatic stances and habits. "Drama queen", Tony thought, rolling his eyes. He then looked at the time on his phone. It was almost 4 a.m.

"Where the hell were you?" he whispered loud enough for the other to hear. "Did you go see your girlfriend? Or maybe boyfriend? I won't judge", he whispered in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:30

He was walking towards his dormitory, only hearing his steps out the water of the pool making his costume more heavy then usual. He finally noticed the right door and opened it, not caring at all about the others, he didn't even know what hour it was, but the costume still wet by the water was annoying him, he pulls his mask of his head and walks to his bed, searching for other clothes in his bag before he got the sensation someone was looking at him, he turns his head to look at his new roommates, he was surely still believing his was home to pull his mask off like that.
« No comment or a put an explosive mine under your pillows » he said not looking very happy, but not full of rage either, maybe he was just kidding with them. [Don't you think we should take a shower?]
« Really? Two guys just saw me without the suit and you want me to go in those common showers? » he asks while I was changing himself.
[Whose idea was that anyway?]
« I don't know, but it was a bad one, not everybody have the perfect dream body of a superhero. »
He was alone with his mind and really, it wasn't full of joy right now.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 4:56

At this point, Loki did not even feel like moving or arguing. He just felt the need to clarify something before Stark could make assumptions. He turned around so he was on his back looking at the ceiling took a deep breath wanting to calm down a little.

“Why are you acting like my mother? Why would you even care about where I was? What I was doing is private and the person I was with is not important. At all. Let’s just say it was an acquaintance of mine. Nothing more.”

Loki would have asked Tony why HE was still not sleeping at this time when he heard his second room mate enter. He watched him with curiosity remembering their first encounter, but as soon as the other started to undress he lowered his gaze. The small frost giant did not want to be recognized as a “queer” since it was not accepted in Asgard. What if the Midgardians were thinking the same thing? Loki did not want to think about it right now.

“Why are you both awake at this time anyway? Please tell me you’re not afraid of sleeping alone, Stark~” teased Loki with a nervous laugh trying to keep his eyes away from the student who was beginning to talk to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 15:55

Tony scoffed. "I'm not acting like your mother or anything. I was just curious. You stormed off almost 12 hours ago and hadn't yet come back. I was actually thinking you got abducted or something", he said in an uncaring tone, while restarting his game on his phone. "I couldn't care less if you did."

He then noticed Deadpool coming back, drenched of water. The other didn't seem as cheerful as earlier. Tony went back to his game when he noticed the other was starting to change his clothes. Though, he couldn't stop himself from casting glimpse at the usually masked man out of curiousity. The fact that his roommate mentioned 'not having the dream body of a superhero' also really got his attention.

Tony lifted his eyebrows when he saw Deadpool's skin. So that's probably why his roommate was so fond of his costume. He decided to ignore it for now in order to not create any awkwardness, and went back to his game. He then rolled his eyes at Loki's comment.

"Of course, Loki. I can't sleep if I don't feel protected. Why don't you come in my bed right now so I can cuddle up to you and feel protected by the strong man you are!" He started sarcastically, but ended in a stereotypical homosexual way.

Still starring at his phone, he addressed himself to Deadpool. "What's up? Why are you all drenched from water?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 16:54

Loki flinched when Stark explained everything to him with disdain. He had thought that they would get along. That he would have at least one student on his side for a change. Loki had assumed that Tony would be the kind of guy who could get along with him, but it seems like he did not have a good approach with him and now the guy hated his guts. Oh well, nothing unusual. At least, Loki had his books; he did not need anyone else anyway. He was fine alone.

When he decided to tease Tony, he must have forgotten that the other was good at retorting. Loki lifted his sheets to cover himself a little more and turned his back on Tony. He did not know anymore if he should be mad again or simply embarrassed, but he was blushing. Was this student trying everything to make him feel uncomfortable? He was surely succeeding.

“Whatever you say mortal. If that freak crawls into your bed next to you during the few hours we have left to sleep, do not come crying at me.” added Loki not daring to look if his second roommate had heard and not caring anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 17:46

Tony let out a small laugh and closed his game. "I never cry", he declared. He then pushed the covers off of him and sat up. Deadpool haven't answered to him yet. He decided to leave him be. He then looked at Loki who had decided to turn his back on him. The billionaire could feel the god was embarassed. Tony starred at him thoughtlful, before smiling micheviously. Tony was an asshole. But he assumed that as long as it could be amusing, he couldn't care.

Tony got up from his bed and slowly approached Loki's. He then slipped himself in the god's bed and started to cuddle the younger teen, deciding to push his earliest joke. He brought his face to Loki's ear.

"I'm cold. Please, heat me up", he whispered. His smile couldn't get broader.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 18:28

Loki stared at the wall as he heard some noise behind him. He was assuming that this Double penetration guy was looking for his stuff and playing with his toys he called weapons. How wrong was Loki to think that his day couldn’t get worse…

When Tony climbed into his bed, it was as if Loki had become completely paralyzed and could only stare in front of him, not daring to move. Then that complete pervert had the nerves to whisper in his ear like he was some kind of maiden who would give him anything he wanted. Loki clenched his teeth and pushed the billionaire so he could turn around and face him.

Loki put a hand on his throat like he was about to strangle him and put on his best predatory smile in order to frightened him. The young god did not stop there, oh no, he concentrated for a second wanting to show his true nature to the pervert he was pinning down to the bed. His skin became blue and ice cold, but it was nothing compared to his red piercing eyes.

“I do not think that it is how it works, human. You dare touch me another time without my consent and I will kill you, slowly and painfully, until you beg me to stop.” Threatened Loki as he was using his magic to freeze a part of Tony’s jaw and neck. “Consider this a warning, naughty scoundrel.”
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 20:33

After he changed himself into a weird pyjamas with his Deapool design on the T-shirt and blue pants with white stars, he throws his wet costume on the floor and put another mask from his bag to put on his head and a teddy bear he gently put on the pillow of his bed. Now he was feeling all better. He zips the bag and put it at his place. While doing all of this he wasn't really listening to the others because they were talking to eachother and when he turns his head Stark wasn't in his bed, but in the girly looking guy bed. [Wow, Stark is a real playboy] [Yeah, and he said earlier he wasn't flirting]
He was about to let a comment and then go to bed before he noticed the girly looking guy, well, he was somehow blue? [He's from Avatar?] [Maybe that's what Tony mean when his was talking about space]
« Hey, smooching under the covers? » he jokes before getting closer to the bed where they were.
« Holy sh*t dude, you're a Navi? » looking at him from closer was more surprising, even with the red eyes part and Tony Stark being frost at some bodyparts. [Why is the word "sh*t" censored?]
« How can I censored myself? Anyway » being the action man that he was he wasn't panicking he just sits aside them on the same bed.
« So looks like your relationship his pretty cold. » he began while listening to Loki. [Well, and WE were the one being called psycho's?]
« How about we all relax and play a game of Twister? » he exclaims with a great smile and a voice full of joy. [Yep, he's definitely back]
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 20:52

Tony's eyes widened when he felt Loki's hand on his neck. He wasn't expecting that at all. He was actually expecting more embarassement coming from the god. But then again, Loki was a god. Gods had powers. "Go figure." Tony thought to himself while struggling with getting the other's hands off him. The sudden transformation also made the billionaire slighty frightened. Ok, he was totally frightened, but he tried his best not to show it. "What the fuck is he?!"

Suddenly, he felt ice forming on his neck. He was completely fucked. His many gadgets that could have saved him at this moment were hidden in his bags and bed and whatnot. So he decided to use his strongest weapon to hide the fact he was actually scared: his mouth.

"Hey..." He started with difficulty, because of the ice. "I said 'warm me up'.. Not freeze me up", he finished with a fake smile.

He then figured Deadpool would come at his rescue, but the other was simply looking at them, seeming amused and making comments that would have made Tony laugh if it wasn't him in the situation right now. Now, he was more annoyed at Deadpool than anything else.

"Okai, Loki. I didn't... Mean to.." He coughed a little. "Insult you. No need to be sensitive. Now release.. Me", he said firmly.

"Don't piss Loki off ever again" crossed his mind. "Well unless I'm sure I can protect myself. Cause pissing him off is fun."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 21:43

Loki was so concentrated on not killing Tony that he hadn’t even realised that Deadpool had join them on his bed. Frightened when he turned his head and saw how close the second roommate was, he stopped using his magic and gained his Aesir’s look back. He listened to Tony’s pleading and released him after a few seconds of deliberation.

Once he had analyzed the situation, Loki pushed Tony on the ground and turned, furious, to look at Deadpool.

“Get.off.my.bed.” spat Loki ready to kill the next person who dared touch him or even laugh at him. “I will not let myself be bullied by you useless mortals!”

Loki waited, biting his lips refusing to let them see how upset he was, until the two other backed off his place. He put his sheets back into place in silence, knowing that if he opened his mouth he would not be able to speak without bursting into tears. Once he was done, he hid himself under the covers and rested his head on his pillow facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 22:22

Tony was now on the ground, glaring at Loki. He rubbed his neck and sighed. He got lucky. He wondered if Loki would have been able to kill him. He decided to fake a smile and finally get on the god's good side.

"I was just kidding, Mr. Blue God. It was purely friendly." He finally lifted himself up. "Here. I'm going to bring you for diner or something to apologize myself. I didn't know you would take it so badly." He tried to sound the most honest as possible. Anyways Tony was a very good pretender. He offered one of his signature smile to Loki, hoping the other would accept.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 22:32

He looks the billionaire fall on the ground and he thinks about the fact that if Tony was made of money he would have blow up like a pinata. [Sorry about the world pinata, this computer can't even do the n with the ~ on it] Well, the Navi one wasn't really a Navi and get back to his true colors. Well, which one was his true colors? [Plot-twist : It's the blue one] Anyway, he would know the answer another day because the poor kid wasn't looking happy at all. Deadpool left his arm to show his hands were empty and look at the other.
« It's okay I'm not bullying you, well, I don't know about him » and at this point he looks at Tony to go back at Loki. « See, his offering diner! That's awesome coming from him you should accept. And I only talked about a game like Twister you know, just, calm the atmosphere, know eachother I guess? If you two don't like Twister we can still play Monopoly or Yathzee or just Clue? How about Clue, do you guys like this game? » he asks them while liking at the two, one after another when he noticed the blue-not-so-blue-anymore guy hid himself with his sheets.
« Sooo, that's a no? Awh c'mon, it's not like I care about one of you kids, but we obviously will stay together in this room for a while. I am actually the one who try to make everything going good and happy? » [That's surprising]
« Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Well, c'mon, get up not Navi guy and you two rich guy and don't tell me you're sleepy, I don't care, we're going to play Twister or something, being something like friends I guess and get our sh*t together to become real mans! » he said while getting on his feet.
[You're not in Mulan]
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 23:01

Shocked by the speeches he just heard, Loki took out his head from the sheets and glanced at the two clowns he had for roommates. Midgardians were crazy. Absolutely and totally mindless. It was like they could not decide what they wanted or just liked to make fun of him. Might be both actually. Loki crossed his arms over his chest as he sat in his bed looking serious and a little pissed off.

“Are you masochist or simply disillusioned? If it is just one of your twisted games Stark, I swear you are going to pay for this.”

He glared at Tony for a moment trying to figure out if he was making fun of him or if he was being honest. After a while of hearing all sorts of nonsense from the other one, he turned his head to peer at him.

“I do not know what you are up to, but I do not trust you and your… mortal amusement or whatever.”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 23:40

Tony rolled his eyes. "Come on, Loki. Let's start over. I'm willing to... uh.. befriend you.." he said uncertain. "But us, 'mortals', like to tease our friends. So don't take it personally if I do. Otherwise, it makes the teasing even more successful for me. Usually, in a friendship, you're supposed to go along with it and laugh at yourself. It makes it less fun for me, but a lot more for you", he explained. He was actually in disbelief at himself. Since when did he learn how friendship really worked? Tony was not really 'friend material'. He guessed he took this in the last chick flick he was forced to watch with his mother the night before he had to leave to the academy.

He turned his head to Deadpool, still annoyed by the other's uselessness of a couple of minutes ago, but decided to let it go and smiled. "Here you go! He's offering us to play a game all together! We could.. uh.. bond", he finished uncomfortable at the whole situation.

"I say Clue", he proposed with a fake smile to his masked roommate.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 0:03

« You know blue-or-not guy, I'm not mortal so there's no problem. » He said before Tony and then watched him talk and smile at the end.
« That's the spirit! Because really you were making me feel awkward talking all alone and for once I wasn't talking to them » with a movement of his head to make them understand about the voices. [Oh, so you don't want to talk to us?] [Don't be mad, we can't really go anyway] [But he hurts my feelings!]
« So, does anyone have the game with him? » he looks at the two, well obviously the alien doesn't have one of course.
« And Tony, I can call you Tony? Because I'm totally doing it anyway. Don't do the fake smile, it gives me the chills. » he said while he was thinking about that. [And you should remind him to not look at us when we're changing]
« What? He was looking at me when I was getting in my pyjamas? » He looks at Loki like he was still not believing what the voices just says to him, pointing at Stark. « And he's the one who said he wasn't flirting earlier if I remember well. Really? » he rolls his eyes, that wasn't fun to be observed by science guys nerds. After all, they looked at him long enough when it was under Weapon-X for his cancer.
« You really did or the voices are saying bullsh*t? » he said at Stark. It was censored again?! It was soo annoying him. Was he the only one with a censored bar or something?
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 1:19

Loki sighed starting to have a headache by just trying to understand Deadpool. Why did they want to bound? They were only sharing a room because there weren’t enough space for everyone. That did not mean they had to «befriend»! That only mean they had to survive a whole year without, as much as possible, killing each other.

“Should we not sleep at this hour? I am not in a gaming mood and-“started Loki before being interrupted by Reed’s voice over the intercom.

Dear lord. This was not happening. Loki could not believe that he had forgotten his book and that Reed had the nerves to call him at the intercom letting everyone know about his mistake. He glanced nervously at the two others, face as red as Thor’s cape. He stood up from his bed and with as much pride as he could manage to assemble; he walked out of the room with his head up high.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 4:45

Tony got taken aback by Deadpool's accusations. Well... His voice's accusations. He wondered how he figured out anyways. He only casted his eyes on his roommate for a short period of time.

"It's not called flirting. I'm not flirting with any of you", he rectified while pointing at both of them. "You guys are guys. And even then, you're not the type I would date or have sex with. What the hell?!" He asked in disbelief. "In my defence, I was simply curious. Curious of what was hidden under that costume and mask of yours", he stated firmly.

Suddenly, as Loki was starting to protest about this 'friendship', the intercom rang loud in the whole room. Tony was pretty sure it was in the whole school. He noticed Loki's embarrased red face and couldn't stop himself from laughing at this whole situation. As Loki walked out of the room, seeming to be trying to still look proud, Tony cooed.

"Oooh~ I wonder what is that all about!" He then turned to Deadpool when Loki was finally gone. "Well, I guess it'll only be the both of us playing a game."
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 11:44

Wade looked up when he heard the voice from the intercom and this time he was sure it wasn't his voices because it sounds different and everyone seems to noticed it. He said nothing for once when Loki get out of the bed he was still siting and walked out of the room, but he smiles a little because seeing him all embarrassed was actually pretty funny. He turns at Stark when he noticed they were actually the two of them only, again.
« Seems like it curious guy » he tells before he raised his hands. « Do you know any songs? » he asks because he was obviously thinking about that little game when one sing a stupid little song and the two most claps their hands together and stuff until one miss or until the song finished. But the idea seems less appealing when he noticed he wasn't wearing gloves because he was earlier planning to sleep so didn't mind to hide his hands. He gets them down without any comments and think fast about something to say before it becomes any more awkward.
« So, you were saying Clue? Because I don't have the game with me and, HEY! Do you think they have one in the nerds room? That would be cool because I'm planning to change their room into some sort of Batcave » [Because Batcaves are awesome] [Oh no you did not just tell a rich nerd guy your fabulous plan]
« Whut? Tony is.. oohhh. You're a nerd too? It's okay I don't mind at all what you are. Except for when you're looking at me every time you can see what's under the costume, but anyway, you already saw me naked so nothing to became awkward about. » he says and was still talking, but that's what he does every single time of his life. Except in his sleep. [Well, I'm glad you don't talk in your sleep]
« I don't need too you're doing it for me »
[That's a fact]
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:15

"Of course I know songs, but what kind of songs do you mean? Cause I'm really more into music like AC/DC and Black Sabbath", he answered before noticing Deadpool put his hands down. Tony thought that the other was maybe embarrassed or something.

"Nerds room? Batcave?" He laughed in amusement. "If you need help for that, I'm always here", he smiled. "And for your information, I'm not a nerd. Nerds are socially awkward. I'm far off of being so. I'm just highly intelligent", he finished proudly.

"Also.." He started slowly. "I didn't see your.." He said mentioning Deadpool's lower parts. "I wanted to see your face. But I wasn't able to see it all clearly anyways." He paused, wondering if he should say something about the other's skin. He didn't want to make it too awkward between them, but it was Tony Stark. He couldn't help himself, but ask.

"So uh.. Your skin. Did something happen to you or it's the healing factor? If it's the latter, I don't undersand how a healing factor could do such a thing to you. Does it hurt?" He asked while slowly bringing a hand to his roommate's arms. He looked at Deadpool for a permission to touch him. He's curious, what do you want.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 23:31

At least he gains some information about Stark appreciation music. [Next time you should ask him who's his favourite actress] He didn't need to do it, he already knows the best actress of all time was Bea Arthur and she's beautiful. Anyway, he keeps listening afterwards and stuff, lots of talking too.
« Is it that embarrassing to say the word dick? Because I would never thought you were the prude style because, well, you're freaking Tony Stark, aren't you? » [Really? I thought he was Wolverine!]
« What? Of course he's not Wolverine, Wolverine can sucks my balls and die. [He can't] I know. Anyway » he looks at Tony. « Don't mind them. » he says before lifting an eyebrow by the surprise. He wants to see is face? That's weird, well, not that much because a lot of person ask him to see it, but after all the same reaction of disgust or fear, he decided to stop showing it. He looks at his hand when the other start to ask question about his skin.
« It's this way because of the healing factor and the cancer I have, they're still fighting as it looks. I don't really know about that stuff, maybe I need to science sometimes to understand, but I don't care, it will change nothing, science or not. » he hesitates, one second and finally stay silent to think first.
[Wow, that only happened in one time in centuries!] [It looks like Geography national. Here, you can look at a wild Wade Wilson who normally never think about what he's saying. This species..] Really, the voices was being annoying, but seriously, he needs to think. Before his skin hurts like hell and yes, it still hurts sometimes, but the rich guy doesn't have to know that. Anyway, what could he do if he knows it hurts or not? He can't do anything with his science and what, he will feel guilty for him? Share is pain? Sympathise? No, he couldn't believe that, it isn't like they're already friend or something.
« Hurts? Nooo, not at all, well except if you stab me with a knife, but that's a normal thing. Not interesting to know for you I guess, I imagine only science stuff like my skin is interesting for a science guy like you. » He stops himself and looks at the hand that was slowly approaching his arms. He was actually really surprised, not angry or anything just awfully surprised. He really wants to.. touch his skin? And, he doesn't look disgust by that.
« You're not scared or disgust? I mean, it's just scars everywhere and.. you know, not scared it's contagious? Even if it's not it could be, no? » the other doesn't look annoyed or anything so he didn't stop him, it's not everyday someone his actually curious enough to dare touch it. [If you only read the last sentence it's actually look pretty suspicious] [Really, who needs context? You should read the last sentence again without the context, it's funny]
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 1:38

Tony looked at Wade unfazed. "No. It's not embarrassing at all. Penis, dick, vagina, clitoris..." He said with no emotions. "I thought that maybe you were the one that could be embarrassed by those words. Thought I should have known you wouldn't have been", he lightly face palmed himself while saying this.

He didn't even mind Deadpool talking to himself. He strangely was getting used to it very rapidly. Every time the other would start arguing with himself, the billionaire would either smile amused or look at the other confused, because his conversations with himself were amusing, yet very confusing.

At his roommate's explanation, Tony was thoughtful. That healing factor was a pain in the ass, in reality. Tony felt really blessed to have no powers, yet remain unscarred and 'damn handsome', like tony would put it. Tony frowned when the other finished talking.

"Why should I be scared? And I'm not stupid. I know it's not contagious. You need that healing factor or yours in order to surfer from that, no?"

He then finally felt the other's skin and his mouth curved down from a corner. Deadpool must have lied about that skin not hurting him. It looked really painful.

"Do you know if it's reversible? Or curable?" he asked, still looking at the other's skin.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 2:50

Well, he was glad that for once someone wasn't showing openly is disgust to his skin. [He doesn't look disgust at all in fact] Is it time for a little sad memory time? [Yeah it is,c'mon, shoot] Okay, well when he was younger or at the beginning of the healing factor to be more accurate, his skin always did hurt, he couldn't sleep because of the pain and that was always reminding him of much he should have died of this cancer, but now he couldn't die anymore and the pain was always here to remind him how much he was scared and hate being alive. [You have some feels now? Because the cutie fluff memory moment is finish] [Let's go back to the real stuff now] He looks at the hand on his skin and really that was an odd feeling. He was still surprised the nerd rich kid dared do to it, he has to say the kid has guts.
« You're really a smart one » he laugh before he heard the last question. Curable? Really? Does he really think that there's a cure somewhere and he knows it and do nothing about it? Who does he think he was? [A stranger, he doesn't know us pretty much yet] [Ah yeah, totally forgot about that, he still only think you're apyscho who stole Stark industries female underwears.]
« Shh, he doesn't know they're female ones. What? Reversible? Really? Well, if so I guess the cancer will come back. And if there's was a cure do you really think I would be there? I would be dead for a long time, it's not like I haven't try to kill myself enough of times. I could be with this hot chick Death way faster if I haven't got this healing thing for the first place. Looks like a volunteer to get it » he laughs about it for a little while before he realise it was the truth so nothing really to laugh about. He looks at Stark, well, the skin of his arm wasn't disgusting him, what about his face?
« Hey voice, what should I do? » he asks to not-himself but to the voices in his head, which is totally not himself at all. [Show him, his reaction is going to be fun] [Oh wait! I have to get my camera to take a picture of his face!]
He was being curious about the scientist and lift his hand to pull off his mask looking at the reaction of the other.
« Surprise? » he smiles a little amused by himself. [I'm back, can you tell him to say cheese for the picture?] He waits a little for looking at the reaction first.
« You better say cheese now or one of the voice his going to be disappointed. »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 6:59

Tony frowned confused. "Female? What?" He then shook his head, Deadpool was talking to himself. Well.. his 'voices'. His frown suddenly got deeper. "You tried to kill yourself? That's.." Horrible, he thought, but could only manage to say "Emo." Tony didn't seem to be able to remain serious.

He was about to ask him about death being a hot chick, but Wade started to lift his mask and finally completely removed it. Tony got slightly moved by the other's somewhat disfigured face, but had somewhat expected it to be that way. He decided to show no emotions to the other.

"It's not that bad. I was actually expecting worse. Though, I'm sorry for what happened. That must not be so great." He then smiled cockily. "I'm also sorry I'm not making an epic face for your voice's mental picture. That might be for some other time."
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 22:00

He was going to let himself being insult by a great looking guy. [Well it's too late]
« I didn't tried to kill myself, I did and that's not emo at all. Do I look like Tobey Maguire in Spider-man 3 to you? »
He looked at him with a face saying "Obviously! Who do you think I am?" [Maybe he didn't saw the movie] [Because really, this movie sucks] Playing nervously with his mask in his hands he really expects the screams of surprise or the gasp of disgust, but there was no emotion, maybe he was just freaking out in the inside and didn't want to insult him in his face. [Well he moved a little, but didn't screams, that's a good start, no?]
« Not great? Well, I still can do my job and not dying doing it. Even if I'm all scared and stuff. What about you, this conversation is all about my skin when in fact I hate it and prefer to talk about something else » he pout while trowing his mask on his bed. But he smiles at the other, maybe he wasn't freaking out, but he was funny.
« Not that bad? » he started laughing. Well, that was one of the first time he heard that! That Stark was amazing and he looks like he wasn't lying which was awesome. « It could have been worse I guess and it could have been a lot better either, but anyway. » he says while rolling his eyes.
« Not so disappointed? » he asks to the voice for the picture plan.
[Nah, we're going to survived] [Can we take pictures when he's sleeping?]
« When you'Re sleeping, is that a good time to take pictures of you? And why did you say mental? Aren't mental pictures are.. I don't know.. with your mind? Because those guys are boxes. Yellow and white one. » he was thinking about that, not really getting it. « Okay, I show you my face now, can I see the blue light? » he asks while poking the arc reactor of the other. [That's direct] [Ooouhh~ Can I touch it too?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will this day ever end?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Ambitious-
Jump to: