.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will this day ever end?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Will this day ever end? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 3:28

Tony smiled. He thought he talked a lot, but the man in front of him literally couldn't shut up. Not even for a couple of minutes. It actually amused him though. Made things more interesting and less awkward.

"Oh yeah. I agree. It must make your job easier. Though, you became a mercenary very young, didn't you?"

He then raised an eyebrow when the other started laughing. "Well yeah. You could of ended up not being 'disfigured', but it's not as bad as you make it seem. And please, no picture while I'm sleeping. I'm probably not at my best while asleep so better not", he finished laughing dryly.

Deadpool's last question made Tony's eyes open up a bit. The blue light? The other wanted to see his arc reactor?

"Uh.. Ok?" He started confused. He then slowly started to remove his shirt. He felt a little awkward taking off his shirt like that in front of his new roommate. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 20:09

Shut up? He didn't even know what that means. His talking was something like a blade for him. An extra bonus for the awesome characters in red spandex. It was like the Red Rule of god. He couldn't change that for anything. He looks up and think. He never really though about his job, he was immortal for a while now he wasn't that young.
« Maybe, I don't really remember it's a long gone memory you know, I don't even remember the date of my birthday, that's even harder to remember my age in fact. But I don't care, I'm still a kick ass mercenary and make a lot of money from it »
[Damn, I really want to take pictures of him] [Please, I want to touch the arc reactor too! It's seems all shinee] [Oh, I'm taking pictures of that. Imagine if you steal his arc reactor and sell it in E-bay, you can get a lot of money!] That was a good idea, he could put that in the corner "Idea that sounds really bad, but I going to think about it anyway". Well, he wasn't thinking about the shirt getting removed, but he wasn't going to stop him after all. He approach his face to see the light from closer.
« Wow, the voices were saying the truth, it's so shinee » it was like getting hypnotise.
« In fact it's beautiful. Way better than this » he said before showing himself, while doing a pout face. [Are you getting jealous?]
« Kind of, well, that was a productive, hem, is it night? »
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 3:02

Tony frowned. Deadpool didn't remember his date of birth? That was just sad. Having your birthday celebrate was fun, no? Well Tony enjoyed his parties. He never really had a real family gathering for his birthday though. Sometimes he thought his family didn't like him enough to be there to celebrate his birth. Like his birth was nothing special. But he didn't get too depressed on that. He could get over a stupid minor thing like that, right? Yeah. He always had the best parties anyways. With bunch of strangers, but still.

Wade's voice then brought Tony out of his thoughts. "Uh, yeah. It is shinee. It's some kind of light, without getting in any scientifical talk, afterall." He then tapped the arc reactor a bit. "Beautiful? Not that much. To be honest, I feel stupid with that on my chest. It's as if I don't really have a heart", he said laughing soflty. "But as long as it keeps me alive..."

He then looked at Wade confused. "Uh yeah? It's passed 4 a.m., why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this day ever end?   Will this day ever end? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will this day ever end?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: Dormitory block :: Dormitory :: Ambitious-
Jump to: