.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Empty
PostSubject: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 15:25

Wade dropped is luggage on the floor in the blue room. This wasn't is room and he already knows it, he was only here to check the place and take measures. He looks at the room of the nerds and roll his eyes under his mask.
« Looks boring already and why are the colors of the dormitories are red, blue, yellow and green? Are we in a wizards school or something? »
He takes his ruler and walk toward a wall. [Well maybe it is, if so, we are in the Slytherin group] [Isn't it the bad guys group?]
« Wait, this school form their own bad guys? Woow, I haven't though of that. So they choose me to be a bad guy. I don't know if I'm supposed to be touched or not. » he said while mowing the ruler by the side of the wall.
[I guess not] [I don't care, just take the measures, this room will get us a geek sickness or something if we stay here much longer]
« What's that? »
[If you get it you will study science all the minutes of your life, talk about Doctor Who stuff and became a nerd before you notice it]
« Man, that's horrible! » he said imagining himself still talking a lot, but talking about nerds stuff! He erases the idea in his mind and go back to what he was doing.
« Okay so, did one of you noted the measures? I don't want to come here again, not before I do the constructions to change this place into an awesome "Ambitious Room cave"».
[You mean, we are here to try to make a batcave with the nerds room?]
« Exactly » replied the merc' to the voices in is head, very proud of himself.
[Okay, but where are the nerds supposed to sleep?]
« I don't know.. in the Labotories? It's something like their second room doesn't it? » he says, not preoccupied about the nerds, he doesn't even know them, why should he care?
He continues his work, looking like he was talking to himself out loud that was a good point for being rich sometimes because of his job, even knowing that in a school it will not be easy to do is job like before. [What if while we are in a school, we have to stop the merc' job?] Well, the voice got a point. He turns around and check the room, walking to the other wall with a bright smile, best plan for the beginning of this school ever!

Last edited by Wade Wilson on Tue 2 Oct - 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 3:58

Carrying a practically empty small brown satchel over his shoulder, Bruce Banner made his way to his dormitory. He didn't have anything to bring over to Academy from his previous home... mostly cause he didn't have much of a house or much to bring with him. A toothbrush and his jacket that matched his pants. He had thrown out all of his other pieces of clothing he owned before since they were dirty and filled with holes. Banner could only assume that when joining a place like S.H.I.E.L.D. he shouldn't come in looking like a total bum. Not only would it be embarrassing for him to walk around in front of the other students but no one would really trust a hobo looking teen, much less see him as Avengers Academy potential. He stopped in front of the blue room called "Studious". Bruce could only smile at the names of the rooms. It was so silly yet fitting. But his smiling and chuckling cut short when he realized noises were coming from inside. Shuffling and talking. Why was the person inside talking on his own? ... Was he on the phone? Bruce Banner chose to walk in anyways. He didn't risk much but the condition of the room and the person inside if he was to hulk out as a reaction to danger.

He opened the door and peeked in. His eyebrows furrowing once his eyes met the man in a red and black suit. How odd. "Didn't know we had to wear spandex suits. Hope this isn't what I've signed up to join this place for..." He thought to himself, ignoring the fact that even if he were to wear a suit, it'd rip every time he'd battle the enemy. The young scientist walked right in, closing the door behind him quietly. He made sure that the other wouldn't hear him, but that was made easier by the fact he was talking to himself. He noticed no suit cases were laying around yet, the other guy clearly couldn't be a roommate. Banner cleared his throat.

"Ahem... I uh... Do you stay here?" He asked, not wanting to put away the possibility the guy could have come here empty handed just like himself. Bruce noticed the other was measuring the wall. He quirked a brow. "... Do you mind asking me what you are doing and who are you talking to?"

Bruce was utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 11:46

He stops his works to look at the new guy in the room. He was a Ravenclaw, not doubt on that. [Wait, he still thinks about wizard stuff?] [Shh, let him, we'll remind him the truth another time] He gets up and approach him to see how he looks closer and when he says closer he was very close to his face [You're making me uncomfortable], then he just backs off and look around the blue room.
« His he a nerd? »
[Totally]
« Am I sick then? »
[Maybe]
« Daamn, I stayed here for too long » he said packing his stuff the scientist didn't notice because they were right at the side of the door.
« No I don't stay here, I'm one of the bad guy I guess. Who could think they would train their own bad guys? I didn't. » he laughs and look at him, wait a minute, where was his luggage? Wasn't he a nerd? [He asks a question first]
« I'm talking to them » he points his head like it was pretty obvious who he was talking to. « But don't mind them, they're really loud and stupid, but they never shut up »
[Funny, this remind me of someone] [You mean, us?]
« Hey, I'm not stupid, you guys are. But anyway, tell me, you're a nerd right? The voices tell me. Then, where are you luggage? »
Back to top Go down
Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 4:40

Bruce blinked. That other guy was obviously crazy. He called himself a bad guy already and spoke to the little voices in his head. Clearly, Bruce wasn’t exactly feeling too comfortable with him around. Specially not when the other was so close to his face.

“I… I wouldn’t call myself a nerd. But yes, I belong to the Studious room. I don’t have any luggage. I didn’t have anything to bring.” Bruce stepped back from the other guy. “So uh… what’s your name? I’m Bruce Banner.”

Well... that certainly was the weirdest way to first settle into his new room. Bruce began wondering if he really had made a good choice of joining the Avengers Academy if they accepted people like the guy that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 11:30

[I always thought the ravenclaws were are nerds] [Maybe it's a stupid one]
« No luggage? Are you, like, a poor or something? » he asks trying to not be too rude while being awfully direct to the other. Because it was logic afterall, only poor people have nothing with them, not even clothes! [How can he change himself then?] He looked at the kid who stepped back from him, lifting an eyebrow at the act because he didn't understand why, was he that scary when he does nothing?
« Bruce Banner, strange name, the two of them began with a B, does people call you BB or something? Is that your superhero name? Because it sucks, really, you better change it. And the name's Deadpool by the way. » he said with a big pround smile.
« And you don't have to ask the question, I'm not a superhero like » he points around to show all the school. « everyone else here. C'mon, don't be scared. Hey! Why don't you help me? »
[You're stupid, you're stupid] [You can't tell the nerd about our plan!]
« Why not? Are you guys being racist suddenly? That's not cool. »
[We're not racist, stupid] [We just don't think the nerd is going to like your plan about the Batcave]
« I already said it wasn't a Batcave, only Batman can have one. Duh! »
Back to top Go down
Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct - 14:57

Bruce smiled and chuckled with a hint of nervousness.

"Well... I can't lie to you, I am kind of poor." The young scientist rubbed the back of his head. "I used to have a house and as much money any other guy but... Let's say that an accident ended up forcing me to leave my house and normal life behind and live on the streets."

The dark haired young man couldn't lie to anyone about this and he didn't exactly enjoy doing so anyways. He looked down at his satchel and looked back at the strange guy that seemed to have invaded his room.

"What are you doing here if this isn't your room..." Bruce paused and his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." He scanned the other carefully with wary eyes. He looked a bit like a red and black spiderman. A less trustworthy Spiderman. Although, Bruce shouldn't be permitted to judge from appearances knowing that people obviously perceived him as weak and unable to hurt a fly, he knew very well that inside him lived a giant green rage monster. But the guy that stood in front of him, he was just plain wacky. Bruce had the hardest time following what he was saying and doing. And did he call himself a... bad guy? Then what was he doing here? A spy? The scientist crossed his arms. The guy made him kind of stressed.

"I'm starting to think it'd be a really good idea if you left this room soon." He emphasized on *really*. "I'm... really tired from my trip to come here and I get irritable when tried. And you won't like me when I'm angry." He warned him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]   It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time for the Batcave! [Bruce]
Page 1 of 1