.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Sheet for Avengers: Bruce Banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Application Sheet for Avengers: Bruce Banner Empty
PostSubject: Application Sheet for Avengers: Bruce Banner   Application Sheet for Avengers: Bruce Banner Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 4:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Name: BANNER, Bruce
    (Full Name: Robert Bruce Banner)

Nicknames: Feel free to call me Bruce, I suppose. As for a "super hero name" well... I've heard a few people call me "The Hulk". You don't exactly want to know why they call me that.

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: I don't like labels.

Origins: Dayton, Ohio

Abilities: After saving a class mate from an explosion during my experiments on gamma rays, I am now... this. There is this thing living inside me. A big green monster that takes over me when adrenaline rushes through me. In other words, I highly discourage making me too angry. The other guy might come out, and he isn't as forgiving as I am. He and I do not share the same memories for the most part and of course, he is easily enraged, making him dangerous. I try to stay out of trouble. I have done enough in the past. I have managed to control him to some extent but he is... a mind of his own.

Anterior life: My father was an alcoholic and was very... abusive. Dad hated me I suppose that S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to know that I have suffered going through beatings often due to my father's drinking habits. My mother died when trying to stand up for me, killed by my father. My father was sent to an asylum and I have been left on my own with my heritage and the hospitality of a few people. Now, I am here and I have nowhere else to go. I do not look for anyone's pity. All I want is... somewhere to go. I really don't like talking about my past so I'll not go deep into details. Sorry for those who like juicy stories to gossip about.

Motivations: It hasn't exactly been my decision to apply to the Avengers Academy. I have been told that I can put my knowledge to good use if I were to join this team. That joining this place could help me take control over the other guy. As much as I'd like to believe S.H.I.E.L.D. wants my well being, I still have trouble entirely setting my mind off the idea they'll just end up locking me up and run some tests on me.
But I suppose I have to promote myself here and now... The beast inside me has been proven to be practically indestructible and as I said before, my knowledge can greatly benefit you.
I just hope I won't regret applying here.
Back to top Go down

Application Sheet for Avengers: Bruce Banner
Page 1 of 1