.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behold my amazing Asgardian presentation sheet! Sir!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Behold my amazing Asgardian presentation sheet!          Sir! Empty
PostSubject: Behold my amazing Asgardian presentation sheet! Sir!   Behold my amazing Asgardian presentation sheet!          Sir! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 5:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Name: ODINSON, Thor

Nicknames: Huuuh... Nick-..what is this mortal thing called nickname? God of Thunder mayhaps?

Sex: For I am no boy! I am a man

Sexual Orientation: Where is my sex oriented? Well.. down? Or up.. Depending on the time of the day!

Origins: ASGARD!

Abilities: I am the God of Thunder, therefore i can summon it with Mjölnir, my fellow hammer! I am also immortal! Put any ennemy before me, I shall never be defeated in a combat, may it be armed or not! I am not the fastest man, but I am athletic, enduring and strong-hearted!

Anterior life: I forever lived in the realm of Asgard as the Mighty Thor, God of Thunder! Mother and father always cherished me and ever well fed me. The only thing I could consider lost would be the love of my brother, Loki, whom always envied my status and father's pride for me. It might not be alot to any of you, but I shall win that love back, at any possible price! Behold!

Motivations: When principal Fury contacted me to join the Academy, I wasn't certain about what I should have answered. I had only traveled to Midgard once, in the Northern countries, welcomed as the God I was, but then I concluded that mayhaps I could offer my help to earth's people, become your ally and protect and defend your small planet against it's ennemies! Fighting is something I was always trained for and I appreciate assisting any race in distress! Count me into this program because I wish to protect your planet! Midgardians are worth being defended!

Back to top Go down

Behold my amazing Asgardian presentation sheet! Sir!
Page 1 of 1