.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here you go, your majesty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Here you go, your majesty. Empty
PostSubject: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 22:59

All Tony had to do be able to go dine at the most expensive restaurant in the country, was to call Happy, his driver and Pepper, his assistant in training. The rest was done by itself (more like by Happy and Pepper, but oh well).

Happy had come to pick his boss and Loki up with a limousine in the school's parking lot. Tony was wearing his most expensive suit and his most expensive perfume. Just a typical evening, you know. He was just bringing his roommate for diner. It wasn't a date or anything. Tony just wanted to show off, even if Loki probably wasn't even aware of Tony's expensive stuff.

Arrived in front of Masa, Happy got off of the limousine to go open the door to the two passangers. Tony got out and grinned at Loki putting his arm up as if to ask the other to grab it.

"My lady?~" he winked, teasing the other.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 0:40

Loki had seen many of these machines the mortals used to move, but it was the first time he ever saw one so long. Judging by the looks the other students were giving them as they entered the vehicle, this kind of transport seemed prestigious. Or maybe they were just impressed with Loki’s armour. He had insisted on wearing it since he did not have anything other than clothes from Asgard and he still did not trust Tony enough to let his guard down.

After rolling his eyes and pushing Tony out of his way, the trickster appreciated the looks of admiration in the passers eyes as they got out of the limousine in front of the restaurant. The only thing wrong in this was the fact that it was Stark who was with him and the man’s perfumed smelled awful. Since they were supposed to be on “good” term, Loki had the decency of not telling him about it. Instead, he smirked while they overtook everyone in line waiting to enter the restaurant. Maybe being “friend” with that Tony Stark was not all that bad.

“Not that I desire to complain or anything, but… do tell me… how come you have so many advantages over the other mortals?” questioned Loki amazed by how easily Stark could obtain what he wanted even if he was not of royal blood.” Are you some kind of prince on this planet?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 4:19

Tony snorted when Loki pushed him out of his way. He knew the other would do that somehow. He then followed Loki and passed him a little, walking to the restaurant's entrance. He gave the people in the line and passers small smiles and waves.

At Loki's question, he turned around and smirked. "I guess I could be considered a prince. Just that, you don't have princes in the United States. My dad's just very famous and important. He brought up a company called Stark Industries and I'm basically the heir to the 'thrown', you know? So it makes me very famous and important too. So yeah, money and fame. It does give me a lot more advantages than other 'mortals'."

The door finally got opened for the two of them to step in. A very well dressed waiter brought them to their table, acknowledging Tony's presence. Arrived at the table, the waiter seated them properly and left to go get a glass of water for the both of them.

"And you? How does it work in Asgard? I think you told me you were a prince or something? Don't you have advantages too?" He bombarded Loki with questions.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 0:55

Loki listened to Tony’s speech with a well hidden fascination. He was impressed to discover that this student was powerful. That was good… really good. Not only would he help him with every Midgardians habits and technology, but he would also make him look even mightier. Finally, Tony might not be so bad after all. Better to have him as a friend than an enemy.

Once they entered the building, a man took them to a table at the end of the room far from the curious glare of the other customers. Even though they looked at them with curiosity, eyeing Loki’s armour, the most curious person in this establishment remained Loki who was frowning at the content of their plate. This sustenance resembled nothing Loki has ever tried in Asgard or any other realm he went to. Sometimes, it resembled some kinds of fish, but most of the time Loki could not tell what these dishes were made of.

They sat down at a table in front of the window next to a fake fountain and Loki had fun freezing and unfreezing the water while answering to Tony’s questions.

“Well, as I told you, I am a prince, born to be Asgard next monarch… Well that what I was told when I was a kid.” started Loki before pausing to drink his water and sighing. “Since I start to appreciate a minimum your company, I’ll tell you the truth. My… father, Odin, told my brother and I that we were both born to be kings. That’s… until he told me I was adopted and I was never worthy enough to rule our people. That is absolutely preposterous! I intent to rule the Asgardians someday. I would do a much better job than my brothers!”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 3:14

Tony was starring at the water being frozen and defrozen in the fountain. He was amazed, though slightly scared, remembering the ice around his neck not more than a night ago. When Loki told him about starting to appreciate him to a minimum, Tony looked up and smirked. "Everybody likes me", he wanted to say, but decided not to interrupt the other's confession as it seemed very interesting.

He came forward, leaning on his hand, listening to Loki's rant. He was trying not to smile. Loki was worst than a girl. Then again, Tony felt maybe-slightly-just-a-little bad for Loki. That sucked. Being told you're not worthy enough. Get the thrown taken from you. The billionaire suddenly realized how much he and Loki were alike about not being able to gain their father's love. He let out a dry laugh.

"I guess I consider myself very lucky. I'm an only child. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I'm the 'heir to the thrown'. Otherwise..." He paused. He didn't want to rant. He especially didn't want to admit he never was good enough for his father. Tony didn't want to let the other know he wasn't as successful as he liked to show he was. He decided to do what always worked with women. Let him continue his speech, hoping the other would go along and be a 'women'.

"Sorry, I interrupted you. You were saying?" He said smiling, trying to look the most interested ever.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 4:01

Loki blinked when Tony told him to continue. He had assumed Stark would have wanted to talk about himself, but he actually looked like he wanted to learn more about Loki. This situation left Loki speechless and confused. For what seemed like minutes, but revealed to be only seconds, Loki stared at Tony with a smile slowly spreading on his face. He had always been more of a listener since his brother talked so much and claimed everyone’s attention everywhere he went. Shaking his head, Loki tried to think about anything else but Thor now. He was starting to enjoy himself and Stark was going up in esteem.

Glad to be finally heard, Loki started a never ending monologue about his life. He must have repeated a thousand time that he hated his brother, but told as many stories about them when they were younger and more adventurous. After a few minutes of Loki’s non-stopping soliloquy, a waitress appeared and asked them if they would like something to drink. Lifting an eyebrow, Loki looked at the strange book in front of him and opened it like he had seen those other mortals do around him. Loki did not even look at the names; he looked at the numbers next to the drinks names. Not daring to ask, Loki guessed the higher was the number, the fanciest was the food and Tony would have to pay much more. Without hesitation, Loki pointed the most expensive thing they had (a thousand “bucks” sake). Loki had no idea what it was, but he smiled innocently at Tony, silently daring him to refuse his demand.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct - 4:28

During Loki's speech Tony was actually growing more and more interested. It was like a fairytale, only that Loki was the unloved brother who turns into the bad guy because of jealousy and lack of love, instead of the protagonist. Tony wondered if he'd be a bad guy too if he'd be in a story like this. Was this hero academy suited for the both of them? Loki wasn't exactly the kindest person he knew. But he didn't recall being so kind himself. Maybe they'd make good supervillain allies? Many questions ran through the billionaire's mind during the god's speech.

Tony kept smiling at the countless times Loki would say he hated his sibling. The genius was pretty convinced that the taller boy was actually really fond of his brother with the way he couldn't hold a conversation without mentioning Thor's name. At Loki's childhood and adventures, Tony was interested. He thought he had seen it all, but that was on Earth. He never travelled other planets and met creatures like Loki was used to see. He then realized he was sitting at a table with a god from another planet. Alright, maybe Tony had done it all. Well.. For an 18 years old young man that is.

Suddenly, Tony noticed the other pointing at the most expensive drink of the menu at the waitress. He lifted his eyebrows. 1000$ for sake. Of course, Tony could spend 1000$ on something more useful, but it's not the money that bothered him. It's the fact that Loki wouldn't probably even like sake.

"You know.. Sake's really strong. It's alchohol.." He then lowered his voice for the waitress not to hear. " And you're underaged here, on earth. It's illegal." Says the one who already has drinking problems you would say.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 2:47

After Tony’s answer, Loki had the urge to laugh. Did Tony really think a little alcohol would hurt him? Tony did not look like a really protective guy and even less a man that would follow the rules, so why was he bothered by the fact that Loki looked like a teen and wanted something to drink.

“You think I cannot handle your midgardian liquor? I am pretty sure your sake is not stronger than our mead in Asgard. I do hope you did not think I had never drunk alcohol before. As a matter of fact, I do not think I can easily get drunk. I am still trying to figure out which one of Thor and I can handle better his liquor.”

When he saw the waitress hesitate, Loki rolled his eyes and gave her an annoyed look. What does underage even meant? The young god closed his menu and gave it eagerly to the waitress, threatening her with his glare.

“I chose this sake. Now go, insufferable maiden.” ordered Loki before looking back at Stark with a defiant look on his face. “I care not about your midgardian protocols and it’s not like I never drank alcohol before.”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 3:06

Tony frowned when Loki laughed and carried his speech. His frown quickly disapeared when 'Thor' was mentionned once again in the conversation. He smiled amused.

He then sighed deeply and nodded to the waitress who seemed very disturbed by Loki's behaviour towards her. "Whatever", he dismissed her, finally agreeing on buying the god damn thousand dollars sake.

Once the waitress gone, he leaned over. "I don't care if you get drunk or not. I just don't want to spend a thousand bucks on something you probably won't even like. Being the princess you are, I'm sure you won't", he said teasingly. "And sake's personally not my favorite alchoholic drink, so yeah. No waste", he finished, pointing at the other defiantly.

The genius then leaned back on his chair and opened the menu.

"So.. I noticed you talk a lot about Thor. Way too much even. You sure despise him", he finished sarcastically and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 16:18

Loki tried to stay still when Tony leaned over to talk to him. Not impressed, he crossed his arms and kept his defiant look to stare at Tony. So he really cared more about his money? That dear little Stark would surely be ruined by the end of this meal. Did he really call him princess again? Oh, Loki should really think about a good comeback for him. Laughing, Loki approached a little more Tony to pat him on the cheek.

“Calm down my favorite dwarf. I will not waste anything since you care SO much about your precious… what do you call it? Money! Right~ And after that shower episode, I do not think calling me princess is really… appropriate~ I do not usually brag, but I have nothing to envy you, mortals.”

Oh well, that was a lie. Loki did enjoy bragging quite a lot. But this did not matter now, since Tony had started talking about Thor. That was the perfect way to ruin a great evening Stark.

“If something bothers you, I am pretty sure you will enjoy complain about it, no? It is the same thing with my brother. I despise him so much; I cannot resist the urge to complain about him. You must know someone you hate so much you just HAVE to insult him as much as possible. Do you?” asked Loki pretending that his theory made sense. “Anyway, we should not be talking about Thor right now. I am trying to enjoy the moment~”

Loki looked up from Tony to see that his drink had arrived. The color was highly suspicious, but Loki had to taste or Tony could refuse to buy him anything else. After winking at Tony to make it seem like he was in control. Loki took the entire bottle in his hand and swallowed the whole content like it was a glass of any mead in Asgard. After finishing the bottle and noticing everyone staring at him like he had just committed a crime.

“It is not so bad after all… Oh, I apologize. Did you want to taste it?”

( tiens tu vas comprendre pk Loki se fait dévisager : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 16:42

Tony's cheeks flushed and he frowned. "Dwarf?! Do I look like I hang out with snow white or something?!" He exclaimed insulted. "And what do you mean about the shower episode? How does that doesn't make you a princess?" He paused and smirked. "Actually, you're right. You're not a princess. You're a queen."

He leaned lazily on his arm, looking at the menu. "I don't like a lot of people, but I don't think I hate someone in particular", he said scanning the menu, not knowing what to take. "And I don't need to hate someone to insult them."

He wanted to tease the god more about his brother, because the whole 'I hate him' story was bullshit to Tony, but the waitress came back with the sake. Tony looked up and couldn't believe what he was seeing. He forgot to tell Loki how to drink it properly. He facepalmed, slightly embarassed.

"Damn it, Loki. That's not how you drink sake!" He grunted. "And yes. Maybe I did want some!" He exclaimed glaring. "I'm going to smack you.."

He then closed the menu annoyed and gave it to the waitress. "I don't know what to order. Surprise me", he finished winking at her. "Oh and I'll take another sake bottle, but this time... Give it to me." He said, glaring at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 17:18

“I know not who this snow white is and if it’s a jest about me being a frost giant, I do not find this amusing. I did not know that in Midgard your queens had penises. If I follow your logic, your mother has a penis. That must not be true, am I right~? Call me with a feminine nickname another time and I’ll make sure everyone knows about your mother and her glorious manhood~”

After Tony told him that he screwed everything up, Loki burst out laughing. He did not know embarrassing Tony was so easy. It was his fault after all for assuming he would know how to drink it. He knew he was from another realm; he was the one who should be ashamed of letting Loki look like a simpleton.

“Smack me all you want, darling, but the fault is all yours.” jested Loki before snatching the menu from the woman’s hand. “I am quite hungry now. What is the most expensive sustenance you can offer me, maiden? And I’ll take another bottle of this sake, since I am still thirsty.”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 4:01

Tony sighed. "Snow White is a Disney princess. I didn't even think of that whole frost giant thing you have going on. It's a good one if you think about it", he finished smiling to himself.

He then laughed. "Women do not have penises! Well some do, but that's another story", he finished with a disgusted face. "Anyways, I can call you a feminine name all I want, cause my mom does not have a dick", he said firmly. "I'm calling you princess and queen, because that's how you act. It's not my fault if your a dramaqueen diva!" He said innocently.

When Loki ordered another bottle of sake, Tony frowned deeply. "That bitch."

"Stop calling her a maiden! She's a waitress, not a maiden. Get it right", he said annoyed, before dismissing the lady so she could get their orders. "And don't call me 'darling'."

He then decided to go back on Loki's past, because he was already bored of all that bickering. "So yeah. You're adopted. How did you find out? And why are you so angry about it? I mean... The man is still your father. He's the one who raised you. Is he an asshole? Cause if he is, I'd understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 1:04

“Darling~ If I follow your logic, you would have to call your mother “father”. I act like a prince, because that is what I am! Stop calling me with a feminine nickname or I’ll make sure you can no longer use your own genitals. Am I clear enough?”

Loki smiled to himself, proud of the threat he had used on Stark, before the other started to talk about his past. That was low even for Loki. If Stark wanted to ruin this evening, he had just found the prefect way to do so.

“I suggest we talk about something else, Stark. Just keep in mind that I do not have a family and everything will be well. Anyway, why would you want to talk about this? It is not like we both could enjoy talking about is. I do not know for you, but I am not a masochist. Let’s say… we could talk about…”

Loki stopped to think for a second. He thought for a good minute and came to the sad conclusion after all this time of thinking that he never really had a friend, so making the conversation was not really his strength. He had always let Thor do all the talking and corrected him when necessary, but that was it. Now that it was Loki’s turn to talk, it seemed like the only subjects he could think about was his family and how much he hated Thor. Looking at his lap, Loki sighed then straighten up to look into Tony’s eyes.
“What should we talk about…?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 2:09

Tony cringed at the word 'darling'. He looked at the god annoyed. "You have no logic. But anyways. Whatever you say, Loki. I feel so threatened", he finished sarcastically.

Then, when the other ordered to talk about something else, Tony rolled his eyes. He was trying to be a 'friend' and try to be involved and pretend to care about what made the other so cold and hateful towards his family. "Oh well. Caring really isn't my thing apparently. Even when I try to be, it fails." He shrugged. He decided to go with Loki and ignore that. He starred at the other while he was trying to find something to talk about. In the end, Tony finally and sadly noticed that Loki didn't know what to talk about at all. Didn't he had anything other to talk about than his family?

"Hmm.. Well we could talk about our interests, I guess. But you won't understand any of mine and I don't know if I'd understand yours.."

Then, the waitress came back with two bottles of sake. One for Tony and one for Loki. Tony frowned thinking that three grand was already gone because of alchohol. He then finaly realized that Loki was right about handeling his alchohol. This sake was really strong, yet Loki seemed completely fine.

"We could talk about that alchohol you were talking about earlier", he smiled. "It must be incredibly strong!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 4:54

“Our alcohol is not particularly strong… I guess it is just a better quality and different ingredients. You would have to ask Thor for answers… He was the one who used to go drink with his friend more often. You could say I just tagged along when I did not have anything better to do.” Answered Loki before realising he was talking about his brother again.

Grunting, Loki took his bottle of Sake and watched Tony to discover how it was supposed to be consumed. Tony seemed to be sipping which discouraged Loki greatly. How long were they supposed to stay here anyway? It was not like they had many things to say to each other. They were barely starting to tolerate one another. Not pleased with the procedure, Loki rolled his eyes and drank the whole thing in a few seconds like he had done with the first bottle.

“I think we should start to eat… When is the maiden bringing the sustenance coming? I am getting impatient here. Can’t they realise I have other business to attend to?” exclaimed Loki before rising to his feet. Really, the mortals really had no sense of hospitality. Midgardian restaurants were nothing compared to Asgard’s feasts.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 2:48

Tony wasn't liking the ambiance at all. It was really tense. None of them had something interesting to say to each other. The genius hated awkwardness. That's why he always seemed to never shut up.

When Loki drank the bottle like he had done before and then ordered the 'maiden' to come back, Tony tsked. "That damn alien god.." Loki discouraged the billionaire. He had no earth manners, and the genius was pretty sure he had no manners even back in Asgard. He was also still wearing his armor. Tony sighed deeply.

"Sit down" he hissed annoyed. "And if you want something to eat, you should order. That means that you have to ask what you want to eat to the waitress. Or should I say 'maiden'."

He then saw her coming back their way. "Here. You can ask her", he said pointing her way.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 3:13

Starving, Loki listened to Tony’s explication carefully while sitting back on his chair. He did not understand how the other could look so composed and quiet when the maiden would just not come to give them sustenance. After Tony had explained what Loki had to do to get food, Loki smiled brightly. So all he had to do was to give orders to the woman and she would get him food right away? Fair enough. Loki could work with that.

“Mewling quim. Bring me your most expensive plates from this strange book. I do not understand your pitiful language, nor do I wish to learn it so, here you go.” spat Loki as he gave back the menu to the poor girl. “I do not wish to wait any longer for the dishes so hurry!”

Loki stared at the waitress until she had left their table. He then turned to Tony with a big smile on his face. He was right after all, asking was quite simple. Now he hoped for her that she would bring him his food quickly or else things could get worse.

“Are Midgardians all so slow and disrespectful toward their princes? How can you deal with such incompetents?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 3:39

Tony facepalmed at how disrespectful Loki could be to the waitress. He didn't feel like interfering though. He was exasperated, though kind of amused. The billionaire, as distasteful as he could be, could never be that mean at someone. Especially because public image was very important for him. What would people think if Tony Stark would be that impolite in public? The genius couldn't do that.

"You know.. On earth, you're the one who's being impolite talking like this to a waitress. She's not a servant, but a waitress. She is paid to serve you. She's not a slave. She doesn't have to serve you. She could simply change job, do something else", Tony tried to explain calmly. "Though, I hope she has a school degree of some sorts, because after meeting you, I think she'll definently want to change jobs", he said smiling slightly to the god.

"Oh and don't count on the diner to be served too quickly. They're really into the food's design and look here. It's a 'fancy' restaurant. It's all about the presentation. Sorry."

He then wondered what they could do after. Not that Tony especially wanted to spend more time with Loki, but.. Ok. Allthough deeply annoyed and disturbed at Loki's behaviour, the god was still amusing to observe to Tony. The Asgardian had a very big ego and superioty complex. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Tony knew he was like that too. It was somewhat refreshing to find someone who was slightly like him, but at the extreme. Or simply like him, but without the notion of how to work properly in society.

"Hey! Do you want to go shopping after? We could get rid of that armor of yours and get you nice 'Midgardian' clothes", he proposed smiling. "Expensive clothes", he then added to convince the god more.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 18:45

“She is paid to be this unhelpful and incompetent? You mortals are ridiculous. Either she does an awful job or your expectations are low on earth. I thought we were in an important restaurant Stark, not a low class place where poor can eat anything they wanted. If this is what you call fancy, then you surely have a thing or two to learn from Asgard!”

After ranting about the place, Loki looked around to meet the hateful glare from the other costumers. Without a second thought, Loki glared back at them with disdain. If they were low enough to accept this lame system, then that was their problem. Loki would have none of that. Distracted by Tony’s voice, Loki turned around to look at him.

“Why would I need Midgardians clothes? Anyway, you brought me here, because you had to redeem yourself. I no longer see why we should meet anymore than necessa-“ began Loki before hearing the word expensive. So Tony was willing to spend more money for him. Now that was interesting. Either he really wanted to befriend Loki (which seemed quite unusual since Loki never really learnt how to make friends and never tried to) or Tony wanted something from him. In either case, Loki would gain something from this and he could always refuse to give anything to the other if it seemed wrong.

“I’ll tell you what. I will accompany you to find Midgardians clothing, but I get to choose the ones I try on. Nevertheless, I will NOT try undergarments in front of you. Are we clear?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 23:14

Tony rolled his eyes and was about to give up his proposal as it seemed to bother Loki that much. Though, when the god stopped mid-sentence when he realized the billionaire had mentioned the word 'expensive', Tony couldn't stop smiling. He knew it.

When Loki stopped talking, the genius laughed. "Undergarments?! Do I look like I want to see you like that? I can assure you I don't intend to. I am not gay", he finished firmly. "So you can have my words on that."

He then leaned over slowly with a smirk. "Are you?"

To be honest, Tony was pretty certain he was into women, but he had had some doubts. Though, he wouldn't admit that. Especially not to the god. He was not interested into seeing Loki in 'undergarments', that was for sure.

Last edited by Tony Stark on Tue 16 Oct - 0:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 0:13

Even if Tony liked to tease him as much as possible, things were slowly starting to be less awkward for them. The billionaire was doing a good job at keeping Loki’s mind off the waitress and the sustenance they were waiting for so which was a good thing because Loki might have gone to the kitchen to complain and that would have ended badly.

“I would not mind if you were to love other men.” replied the slender god. “I do not think I can be impressed with anything when it comes to sexuality in your realm. Mind you, I am not interested in any kinds of relations with you mortals and I do not think you really need an answer concerning my sexual orientation. Since you are not interested in men, it would not affect you in any way~”

Loki did not mind talking about sex; he just did not trust this man yet enough to tell him about his sexual life. It wasn’t like he was a virgin anyway. He came from a place were sex was not a taboo and the notion of relationships was quite different. It was common in Asgard for people to have affairs even though they were married. And with the Bifrost, travelling and meeting other races was the easiest thing ever.

“Have you ever been with a man before, Stark? Any experiences at all?”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 0:27

Tony was a little skeptic about Loki's answer. The god wouldn't state if he was gay or not. Maybe he didn't mind the other person's sex? It was pretty current in these days for people to apparently be to anything. Though Tony had to remind himself that Loki was from Asgard, another planet or 'realm', as the god would put it. Maybe sexual orientation wasn't a big deal there.

The genius was somewhat happy that the Asgardian could talk so freely about sex like that. Tony talked about taboos all the time and tended to make other people uncomfortable. Sure, he enjoyed making people uncomfortable, but it was refreshing not to for once. Especially when it came to sex.

At Loki's question, the billionaire choked on the sake he was swallowing. Ok. He had definetely found someone who would talk about taboos more freely than himself.

"Well.." He started not too sure of what to say. "Why should I answer when you can't even answer my question yourself?" He asked in a defensive tone.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 0:49

Loki was about to answer when he saw the waitress come back in their direction carrying some dishes. At each and every step she was taking, Loki was glaring directly at her daring her silently to make him wait any longer. She must have realised the impolite weirdo was staring at her, because she started to walk a little faster and set down the various plate on the table as quickly as she could so she would not have to stay any longer in Loki’s presence.

The god was truly intrigued when he saw the small portions in his plate. Was this all that humans were able to consume for a meal? He looked up at Tony for a second and when he noticed his indifference, he assumed this was indeed normal to eat so little on Midgard. Maybe these small weird things were more nourishing than larger plates somewhere else.

With that in mind, Loki started to eat what the waitress and brought him. To say it did not taste good would have been a lie. A pretty lame one actually, because the god finished everything in less than a minute. Upset, Loki pinched his lips while glaring at Tony who had just started eating.

“This cursed witch brought me three platefuls and I am still starving. What is wrong with you Midgardians!? Could we go somewhere else? I do not want to wait anymore only to be served so little sustenance!”
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 1:00

Tony was feeling extremely bad for the waitress. He had to remind himself to give her a very generous tip for Loki's behaviour. "God damn god."

As he started eating, he didn't notice Loki gulp everything up in seconds. That is why his eyes couldn't get bigger when he lifted his head to look at the Asgardian, who was still complaining. His plate was completely empty!

Halfway through eating a sushi, Tony pondered on what to do. Should he buy him more food? No. Loki would not want to wait any longer. Should he bring him somewhere fast at the mall? Oh no: food court. The genius finally sighed deeply, putted the sushi he was about to put in his mouth down and slowly pushed his plate to Loki.

Without even looking at the taller man, Tony grumbled. "Have mine and shut up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here you go, your majesty.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Town :: Restaurants/Outside Food court-
Jump to: