.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here you go, your majesty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 1:41

Open-mouthed, Loki gazed at the plate offered by Tony only to push it back in front of him. He then sealed his lips and sat back on his seat silently looking at his lap. He did not want to accept this after everything Tony had bought him. It just felt wrong to take what was Tony’s knowing the other would starve if he did not eat.

Loki did not usually care about anybody else than himself, but having someone who just offered to help was totally new for him. He was used to be treated like a prince, because everyone respected or feared his father. On Midgard, it was different. Nobody knew or seemed to care that he was part of the most powerful royal family in all the nine realms. So everyone who did offer their help and generosity to the god were doing it because they must care somehow. This idea troubled Loki more then he cared to admit, but he still had too much pride to apologies.

“I cannot accept. Eat. I will find sustenance elsewhere…”muttered Loki before sealing his lips again and looking awkwardly at his lap.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 23:19

Tony was looking weirdly at Loki's facial expression. He seemed surprised. "He HIS surprised", Tony suggested to himself. Though, the god shouldn't have been. Right? He was a princess, according to Tony.

Then, the god declined the billionaire's plate and pushed it back to Tony's direction. His eyebrows went up. Why would Loki decline his food after whining that much? "And he finally shut up! Good job, Tony."

The Asgardian finally talked and what he said confused Tony. Did the god only enjoyed whining just for the sake of it or Tony finally found his weak spot?

"Are you sure? Cause you won't like what's going to be offered at the mall. And I thought you were still hungry.." He said confusedly. "I could eat at the food court or whatever. I like the cheeseburgers they serve at this one place.." He finished talking more to himself, thinking about the burger. Sure the sushis seemed delicious, but the genius thought it be more suitable for a god, like Loki liked to point out.

"I could also make you taste a real American cheeseburger though! It's very good!" He said with a sympathetical grin, unable to contain his excitement. He hadn't eaten a cheeseburger since at least a year. His parents wouldn't let him eat 'such lower class food'. He was frankly fed up of expensive and fancy food.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 23:47

Loki only dared to look up once Tony had offered another place for them to go. Why would he be so enthusiastic about it after telling the god he would not enjoy the food there? Were the portions smaller than where they actually were? Loki would die of starvation before learning anything in this bloody academy.

“Stark… just finish your plate so we can leave this awful place.” pleaded Loki wanting more than anything to escape this restaurant. “We can stop to buy that cheese…thing of yours, but do hurry for I am bored.”

Loki should have warned Tony about what he was capable of when he was bored. Indeed, Loki could become quite mischievous once he had nothing to do to pass the time. The slender god always enjoyed to do pranks on anyone possible. Right now, the couple at the table in front of them was looking way too happy for him.

The green eyed man concentrated for a second and used his magic to freeze the soup the man was eating. Once that was done, he frowned a little while using his magic again to make the content of the woman’s plate disappear right before her eyes. Feeling better about himself, Loki chuckled before staring back at Stark, wondering if he was finished already.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 0:13

Tony shrugged and finally started eating. He'd still eat a cheeseburger no matter what. Halfway throught his plate (Loki was right, the plates were small indeed), the genius looked up. The green eyed god had just giggle and it caught Tony's attention. Loki seemed satisfied of something.

As the billionaire was about to say a witty comment, as usual, he heard a little shriek coming from behind. He turned around and noticed a women seeming extremely confused, wondering where her plate was, and a man complaining about his soup being frozen. Tony frowned and turned to look at Loki. It didn't take a genius to make the connection.

Even though the normal thing to do was to scold the god, Tony started to laugh. The looks on their faces were priceless.

"I wish I could do that too", he said smiling. "You should do that more often! As long as it doesn't involve me, I find that very amusing!"

He then stood up, went to the waitress, gave her a considerate amount of money (probably more than the bill would had suggested) and came back to the table.

"I'm bored too. Let's get out of here", he said putting a last sushi in his mouth. He wasn't done, but he didn't care. He needed place for that cheeseburger.

Last edited by Tony Stark on Wed 17 Oct - 2:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 2:08

Jumping on his feet, Loki’s smile could not have been wider. Never had he met someone who actually enjoyed his pranks, but encouraged him as well. It seemed like they might get along finally. The chuckling god waited until Tony came back to follow him with his head held high, infinitely satisfied to finally leave this boring place.

Moving his fingers subtly, Loki summoned his magic to play one last trick on the customers and waiter of this establishment. In a fraction of second, everyone shoelaces were tied together making it impossible for them to walk. Loki laughed out loud seeing the people who were currently walking fall one after the other without understanding why.

“I am ready now~” laughed Loki while following Tony graciously, feeling victorious after such awesome tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you go, your majesty.   Here you go, your majesty. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here you go, your majesty.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:.Avengers Academy.:. :: The Town :: Restaurants/Outside Food court-
Jump to: