.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suck it Wolverine! Oh, there's your paper, sir.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

Suck it Wolverine! Oh, there's your paper, sir. Empty
PostSubject: Suck it Wolverine! Oh, there's your paper, sir.   Suck it Wolverine! Oh, there's your paper, sir. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 21:22

Name : WILSON Wade

Nicknames : Deadpool, the Merc with a mouth, [Ryan Renolds]

Sex : All male. [Even with the pink panties?] C'mon this was one time. [One time you get caught] It's was laundry day guys!

Sexual Orientation : As long as you don't mind some scars and be gentle with me~

Origins : [CANADA! Haha, just kidding.] [Wolverine is going to be pissed] Don't care, it's funny when he is.

Abilities : Shhh.. My common sense is tingling... Nah! Just kidding. Well, I'm good with Pew pew guns! Love those kinds of guns. [Hey, don't forget us smart ass] [He can't forget himself, oh wait, yeah, he can] Oh, and I have those two voices in my head, those are white and yellow boxes. Oh, and I'm good with swords too! My swords are my precious babies. [And don't forget the healing factor part] Damn, you destroy the surprise for the audience! Well, like you just read, I have an healing factor, that leave me with a lot of scars on all the body, you know how much I love my mask? I look so bad ass with it. [so if you find him annoying well he can't die] [Even if he tried a lot of times] shut up you two. I also know martial art and stuff like reflexes I guess and flexibility. [This is boring, I'm out of here] [Is there going to be chimichangas after this text?] Did I talk about maid costumes? Those fit pretty great on me if you didn't know. [No one is intereted] [Well excepted for the one who reads the comics and understand the referances] [Shut up]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bad ass doesn't it?

Anterior life : Aaawwh that part suck. [Can we ignore it and write something about tacos?] Mmmh, I love tacos. [Distraction] Ah, yeah sorry. Well I'm going to skip everything to the part after I was a mercenary and stuff. I got a cancer, [Well, that escalade quickly] so they send me to Canada to get healed (something called Weapon-X), yeah, looked like a volunteer to be some weird experiment in fact, and well I got an healing factor, but it still fight with the cancer so now I have this weird skin under my awesome Deadpool mask! [Not like this weird movie when we got are mouth shut]

Motivations : Let me guess, « Why are you here Deapool? You're never gonna be an avengers, you're not even going to be a X-men or something », well you guys know what? Captain America is aweesooomme! And I heard is was going to be here so I can't let that pass. Plus I can be an Avengers, I'm awesome too! (Be awesome by three easy steps : Block, nut-kick, decapitate!) [Just kidding] [Well, I'm pretty sure he is serious] Oh, and if you want a real motivation, well, I want to be a good guys, must feel good to actually have people who like you.

Hey, did you guys know there's going to be a video game of me?! You can check on my twitter acount, oh and my site too! (Call me~ And then we could start the Deadpool society)

CHIMICHANGAS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Suck it Wolverine! Oh, there's your paper, sir.
Page 1 of 1