.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hawk is in the house! Oh...hi sir...here's my paper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clint Barton

Clint Barton

The Hawk is in the house! Oh...hi sir...here's my paper Empty
PostSubject: The Hawk is in the house! Oh...hi sir...here's my paper   The Hawk is in the house! Oh...hi sir...here's my paper Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 0:38

Name: BARTON, Clinton "Clint" Francis

Nicknames: A lot of people call me the Hawk because of my fondness for the bird, others call me Legolas because I use the bow as my main weapon…I wish people would stop calling me Katniss though. I do enjoy being called “The World’s Greatest Marksman” although I have considered a lot "Hawkeye" as a possible option for a super hero name.

Sex: I’m a dude of course

Sexual Orientation: Chicks, preferably red headed

Origins: Waverly, Iowa

Abilities: Even though I don’t have any superhuman powers, I see everything…literally. I can see the small ant crawling on the floor to the smallest glint of lie in your eyes. Other than that, I excel in fencing, acrobatics and of course I’m a great marksman having been trained since childhood in the circus. I know a bit of martial arts and hand to hand combat too but I prefer ranged combat with my bow and arrows which aren’t normal by the way. They are trick arrows, a few of them designed by myself, they can explode, melt, or catch things in a net and the list goes on. With these assets I believe I can be a great soldier…I’d like to be a Black Op agent…I feel like playing Call Of Duty Black Ops.

Anterior life: My parents died in a car accident due to my drunken father when I was only a little kid leaving my big brother Barney and I in an orphanage which we quickly ran away from. We ended up at the doorstep of a circus called Carlson Carnival of Traveling Wonders, a damned place if you ask me now. They took us in and taught us archery and fencing to become part of their acts. A few years ago I discovered that one of my mentors was stealing money from the circus and I decided to turn him in to authorities. Unfortunately he sort of found out my plan and let's say I got pretty beaten up...and my brother never stood up to help me that day and my other mentor only turned a blind eye on what had happened. So I ran away from the circus and have been on my own since then, sometimes travelling a few months with one circus than another.

Motivations: I should become and Avenger because you asked me to? I mean it has only been a month ago that one of your S.H.I.E.L.D. agents…I think his name was Phil…asked me to join your academy after he saw one of my performances in the circus and thought I possessed an uncanny skill with the bow. But I guess I should be part of your team because I just want to do what’s right and helping people out is the right thing to do. This experience should definitely be beneficial giving me a chance to begin a new life, one that I’ll hopefully prefer than my past one and that doesn’t involve a damn clown…hate those things.
Back to top Go down

The Hawk is in the house! Oh...hi sir...here's my paper
Page 1 of 1