.:.Avengers Academy.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:.Avengers Academy.:.

Principal Fury, of Avengers Academy, sent a letter to a bunch of teenagers he judged exceptional to be part of his educational program, which will teach them the way of the Avengers to protect this vulnerable earth and it's habitants.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's that bloody paper you asked...Sir.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Here's that bloody paper you asked...Sir. Empty
PostSubject: Here's that bloody paper you asked...Sir.   Here's that bloody paper you asked...Sir. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 0:01

Name: Laufeyson, Loki

Nicknames: Master of the universe, God of Sexiness or God of Mischief… I don’t mind really. Anything is better than «reindeergames» or «unwanted-bastard-sonofOdin».

Sex: Does it matter, seriously…?

Sexual Orientation: Why would I tell you anything about my sexual orientation…? You guys are freaks… and if Thor tells you anything about that one time with a stallion… he is lying.

Origins: It’s a long story… Ask Thor..

Abilities: I can do anything better than Thor, obviously. I am a sorcerer. I can shapeshift, throw knives and, with a proper weapon, I can make everyone kneel before me. I can pretty much do whatever I want from teleportation and illusion casting to telepathy and hypnosis. I am very clever and I won’t hesitate to lie or betray anyone to achieve my goals. I’m ambitious. Deal with it.
Oh… and guess what, I’m a Frost Giant.

Anterior life: I do not wish to talk about this. “The past is always tense, the future perfect.” The only things I ever lost were my faith in humanity and Thor’s brain.

Motivations: I do NOT want to be a part of any team. I am only here because my father insisted I follow Thor’s example. It’s simple, if I am not admitted to this so-called academy; my father will kill and disown me. You would not want to be responsible for my death, do you~?
I do not believe that I will enjoy this experience… I just wish to succeed and get it over with. If nothing, this experience will educate me on how to deal with brainless oafs and mewling quims.
Back to top Go down

Here's that bloody paper you asked...Sir.
Page 1 of 1